Photograph 11: Calm Place

-L/N Farm-Barn-5 days later-Day 42-
Five days after the whole incident, everything seemed to had gone back to normal, or at least as normal as it could be for six Vampire brothers and a single human living under one roof.
Y/N somehow got the brothers to do their chores again without them complaining, probably because Y/N still threatened to tell how they murdered almost six people since they've arrived.
Y/N was standing infront of a billboard that hung up in the barn, where there was a calendar, and different posters and reminders that her parents had put up.
Grabbing a red marker, Y/N crossed out the day.
"Just sixty-four days to go till you're rid of us."
Y/N grinned slightly. "You make it sound as if I hate you guys or something." She said, turning to look at the albino male.
"And you don't?" He scoffed, crossing his arms over his chest as he glared at the (H/C) female.
"Of course not." Y/N frowned, then sighed. "I apologize for how I acted last week, that was down right uncalled for." She told him, causing the male to growl in disbelief as she sent him her usual cheerful smile, usually meant to hide her true feelings.
"Yeah, whatever." He grumbled, clenching his fists together, as if not wanting to punch a hole in the female's head -or wall, since Y/N and Reiji had both scolded him about punching seven holes already-, and he turned on his heel, quickly leaving the barn.
"Is he always like that?" Y/N asked, glancing at Shuu, who was half asleep as he leaned on a pitch fork. "Yeah, I guess. He's got no control over his strength." The blue eyed male yawned, watching Y/N tiredly, yet curious, as the devious female always had some sort of plan for each brother.

-Barn-The Loft-4 hours later-
Subaru was carrying bales of hay, tossing them onto the ground below, as a certain (H/C) popped their head up from the later. "Subaru!"
Glancing at her in irritation, Subaru only grunted in reply to let her know he's noticed her existence, and he continued with the task that was given to him.
"Shuu and the others tell me you've got problems with controlling your anger." Y/N said, sitting on one of the bales as she watched the ruby eyed male work.
"Tch. That's because I'm surrounded by idiots." He clicked his tongue, then tossed over another bale of hay, pausing when he felt someone grab his arm.
"Say Subaru, do you have a calm place?"
The male stared at her quizzically. "A what?"
Y/N grinned. "Do you know how to ride a horse?"
Subaru huffed and looked away from Y/N. "Of course not." He stated, though was a bit confused by the sudden question.
Y/N's (E/C) orbs seemed to suddenly light up. "Meet me in front of the barn when you're finished." She simply laughed, and then climbed down the ladder, leaving behind a very confused albino.

___Quick Time Skip___
"Alright Y/N, what-" Subaru stopped mid-sentence when he saw the female adjusting a saddle on a black coated stallion.
"Oh hey Subaru! You remember Lightnin'." Y/N grinned and tilted her head to the horse that tried to eat Laito's fedora.
"Sure..." Subaru hesitated.
"Great, now, let's get going." Y/N got onto the horse, then held her hand out to Subaru, who looked very unsure.
"Come on, it's not like I bite...hard." She winked.
Scowling, he huffed and grabbed her hand and got onto the horse behind Y/N.
"Hold on tight, Lightnin' likes to go fast." The (H/C) grinned, as Subaru stared at her waist unsure.
Huffing, Y/N grabbed his hands and made him wrap his arms around her waist. Then, clicking her tongue as she softly kicked the horse's sides, Lightning bolted off, causing Subaru to hold on tighter to Y/N, who merely laughed.
"Where are we going!?" Subaru shouted over the wind, but didn't receive an answer other than Lightning galloping faster.

___Quick Time Skip___
Subaru felt Lightning begin to slow down, causing him to be able to see the area around him. "What are we doing in a forest, Y/N?" Subaru scowled, getting off the horse after said female, who held onto the reigns and walked beside him.
"Can you stay quiet? You're almost worse than Ayato." Y/N joked, causing the vampiric male's eyebrow to twitch in annoyance, and he huffed.
Soon enough though, Subaru heard what sounded like running water. "Anyways, you don't have a calm place, so I've decided on sharing mine with you." Before Subaru could question what she meant, the two had stopped into a circular clearing, where there was a waterfall emerging into a glittering clear pond.
"My NaNa always brought me here when I was younger." Y/N smiled as she tied Lightning's reign to a tree branch near the pond, then dusting her hands off on her jean shorts. "I don't bring a lot of people out here, so be greatful." She added and grinned at Subaru's confused and shocked expression.
"Why should this be my 'calm space'?" He asked, scowling when all he received was a shrug from the female. "It's just a calm atmosphere, don't ya think?" Well, he couldn't deny that. "Or at least it was." Before Subaru could question what she meant, he felt a bold force push him into the pond.
As he swam back up, he glared at Y/N, who was clutching her stomach as she laughed. Hard.
"Oi! Why'd you do that?!" He asked, a slight blush covering the poor tsundere's cheeks.
"Because, you need to loosen up, Mr. Tough-guy." Y/N grinned at him.
Subaru huffed, then smirked. "Then why don't you join me?"
Y/N yelped in surprise when Subaru suddenly appeared behind her and threw her into the pond.
"It's so on Sakamaki!" The female growled once coming up for air, unknowing of his playful grin as she glared at the red eyed male.
"Is it L/N?" He teased, causing the (H/C) to look surprised, before she too grinned.
"Hai!"