Photograph 29: Payback?

(WARNING: Crossovers.)

-Idol Industry-Saturday-
After the whole incident with the fangirls, Y/N had gotten many gifts of apologies from the girls who were involved.
At first, Y/N refused the gifts but told the girls that she forgave them, though her 'kidnappers' were set on her taking the gifts and refused to leave the (H/C) female alone until she accepted the gifts.
Also, Y/N was more than observant when she noticed that the lead fangirl had suddenly moved, and that she rarely saw the ginger haired twins and the pink haired female that she basically knocked out with one punch.
Other than those few things, though, everything had seemed to go back to normal. Yui had come back to school two days after, assuring Y/N that she had just received a small cold and that the Sakamaki's didn't do anything to harm her.
Now Y/N was just finishing up on her job with Kou at the Idol Industry.
"Great job today, Natsuki-san." Y/N smiled as she waved goodbye to the blond that she had befriended her first day on the job.
"You too, L/N-san." Natsuki smiled at the (H/C) female as he came towards her, basically strangling her in a bear hug, leaving his group of friends to pause and stare at the poor female in either pity *cough* the orange haired female *cough*, horror *cough* the short blonde wearing a fedora *cough*, or confusion.
Y/N simply laughed and hugged the male back, before glancing at his friends and shyly waving. "Hello, I'm L/N Y/N." she said, bowing as soon as Natsuki finally let her go.
"You're the photographer at the photo shoot, aren't you? You looked like you knew what you were doing." A blue haired female said as she rushed up to Y/N, her blue eyes seeming to sparkle in interest.
"Hai." Y/N nodded, holding up the camera that hung around her neck. "I've been taking pictures for a long time before I actually got into the photo shoot buisness with Kou-san." she explained.
"Really?" The blue haired female beamed, then glanced at hers and Natsuki's friends, before suddenly pulling out a small card and handing it to Y/N. "I'm Aoi Emi*, and it's nice to meet someone who's dedicated to the arts. If you're ever free, please contact me, I definently need someone like you on my tours." she winked, before rushing back to the group of guys and only other girl.
"Goodbye L/N-san." Natsuki patted the top of Y/N's head like he always did when about to leave, and then walked away with his friends.
"Hmm...? They're an odd bunch, they all have different hair colors." Y/N thought aloud, before glancing at the card in her hand, eyes slightly widening.

____Quick Time Skip____
"Eh!? Emi Aoi as in the famous singer!?" Kou practically shouted as he took the card from Y/N's fingers and looking over it with wide sky blue orbs, then looking at Y/N with slight excitement. "You should've given me an autograph S Hotaru-chan." he pouted.
"I didn't know she was famous, plus she's one of Natsuki-san's friends, maybe you can get him to give you an autograph." Y/N nonchalantly shrugged as they both went to where Kou had to work on vocals for the remainder of the day.
"True, now that I think about it, Natsuki-san is just a student at Saotome gauken, his friends and him have Quartet Night as their mentors, so perhaps they've also got Aoi-sama as their mentor." Kou said, while Y/N looked at him in shock for his knowledge of the blond, cute loving model.
"So he's a singer too? That's kind of cool." Y/N said with a slight smile.
"Ne, you aren't falling in love with Natsuki-san, are you S Hotaru-chan?" Kou asked, a sudden dark look crossing his features, before turning to a teasing grin.
"Huh? Of course not, I'm already in love with someone else." Y/N said, slightly grinning in the same teasing manner.
"Eh!? Who?!" Kou asked, blue eyes widening as he suddenly stopped walking.
"I can't tell you that." Y/N rolled her (E/C) eyes, though continued to grin as she continued to walk. "Anyways, I've got the rest of the day off, so I'll be heading home. Bye Kou-san~" Y/N said, entering the elevator and winking teasingly at the blond, who stood shocked, as the doors closed.

____Quick Time Skip____
Y/N skipped out the entrance of the Idol Industry, smiling as she began to walk down the steps.
"L/Ncchi!" Glancing at the bottom of the stairs, Y/N smiled as she saw the familiar blond, who was accompanied by a brunette female.
"Ah, hello Kise-san." Y/N smiled, then glanced at the female. "Hello, I'm L/N Y/N." She introduced herself. "Are you a friend of Kise-san?" she questioned.
"Nice to meet you, I'm Mi Rei*." the brunette said with a slight smile. "And no, I'm just a competitor of Kise's." she added.
"Wah! So cold Rei-cchi!" the blonde cried out.
"Competitor?" Y/N tilted her head.
"I'm Seirin's basketball team's small forward." Rei told Y/N.
"So you're also a basketball player, Kise-san?" Y/N looked in surprise at the blond, who smiled widely and nodded in reply.
"Hai. So are you going home now, L/Ncchi?" Kise questioned, glancing behind the (H/C) female. "Is Kou-san also finished?"
"Huh? Oh, no he's still here. I was just given time off for the rest of the day so I'm going to get home to play with Nigou." Y/N told the blonde.
"Nigou?" Rei tilted her head, obviously shocked and confused.
"Yeah, my kitten." Y/N beamed at the thought of the tiny onyx eyed kitten.
"Ah, Seirin has a puppy named Nigou." Rei explained.
"Really? Well maybe we should meet up, I'd love to see you guys play." Y/N smiled.
"Well WINter Cup is coming up, maybe you'll have the chance to see Seirin vs. Kaijō." Kise beamed.
"Mm..Sounds like a plan." Y/N smiled nodding in agreement. "I'll see you next weekend then, Kise-san, nice to meet you Rei-chan!" Y/N then waved as she began to run down the steps of the Industry.
As soon as the Industry was out of view, Y/N sighed in relaxation. It was quiet as she walked, the only noises probably being the sounds of a bunch of guys and a girl* who walked out of the mall with a dog, and the laughing children at the playground across the street, where she saw one girl pushing a small blonde boy* on a swing, and Y/N swiftly moved out of the way of a boy and girl* who were jogging and wore blue and white jackets that had the word 'Iwatobi' on it.
Though, as soon as Y/N turned the corner where no one could see her, someone had covered her eyes and mouth, and suddenly all Y/N could see was black.

-That Night-
Y/N made a small whining noise as she shifted onto her side in the comfortable bed.
Wait, bed?! Y/N quickly sat up, looking around the overly pink room with wide (E/C) orbs, which shifted to the door that was being opened.
"Y-Yui-chan?" Y/N stuttered when she saw the familiar platinum blonde hair of the mentioned female.
"You're awake." Yui said, startled yet grateful that her only friend was alright.
"Yeah, uh...Where am I?" Y/N questioned as she once again looked at the pink room.
"In my room. Ayato had brought you here a little bit before lunch, unconcious." Yui told Y/N with a slightly pitiful look.
Before Y/N could say anything, Subaru had suddenly appeared, causing Yui to sqeak in surprise, while Y/N just stared at the red orbed male.
"Reiji has called for a meeting in the living room." Subaru stated, eyeing Y/N for a few seconds before disappearing just as fast as he had appeared.
"Come on Y/N-chan." Yui motioned for Y/N to follow, before opening the door to the bedroom and walking out, giving Y/N no choice but to quickly follow.
Eventually, after many twists and turns and walking down some stairs, the two females had entered the living room, at least that's what Y/N assumed it was, where the Sakamaki's already were.
Immediately upon seeing the red haired Vampire, Y/N narrowed her eyes, before sitting between Yui and Kanato on a large couch.
"Mind explaining to me why I'm here?" she immediately asked before anyone could say anything.
"Getting to that, Y/N-sama." Reiji stated with a slightly irritated expression.
"Then go ahead and explain, please. I'm sure that the Mukami's are worried about where I am." Y/N stated, crossing her arms over her chest and just imaging Kou and Yuma tearing up the mansion in her absence, and Azusa trying to calm down the two while Ruki planned on how he was going to punish her.
"That's exactly why you are here." Reiji said, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose, causing the frames to glisten in the light and cause a glare effect. "A while ago the Mukami's had taken Yui from our care, so we determined that-" Reiji began to explain.
"We decided that we'll now take you, BÃisshuna on'nanoko (Boyish Girl)." Ayato smirked.
"So I'm sort of...payback?" Y/N questioned, eyebrow twitching in annoyment as a dark aura started to surrond her, causing Yui to shake a bit in fear, and Kanato to glare at Y/N to mask his slight terror since all the Sakamaki's had witnessed Y/N get angry before *cough* Ch.3 *cough*.
"Yes...?" Laito smiled unevenly.
"Geez, you're a bunch of idiots." Y/N gritted her teeth, pinching the bridge of her nose and slowly calming down. "Fine, but it shouldn't take them too long to find me, they've got Nicky, and it's probably easy to guess who took me if this is for payback." Y/N stated nonchalantly as she sat back in the seat, slowly wondering what might happen now that she's here.

(*Emi Aoi: Just an OC in the place of Y/N in the Uta no Prince Sama x Reader story I'll write
*Rei Mi: Just an OC in the place of Y/N in the KNB x Reader story I'll write
*The group of guys and girl who came out of the mall: OHSHC x Reader story I'll write
*The girl and the little boy at the park: Brothers Conflict x Reader (Wataru is the boy) I'll write
*The boy and girl jogging: Free! x Reader (Rei is the boy) I'll write)