Author Facts!

So I've been tagged so many times (Actually maybe just 4) and I never actually put out a tagged thing so I'll try it this once cause I finally have a laptop.

So here it goes-
Tagged by: @BadlyBrokenNightmare

1.) When did you first join Wattpad?
I joined Wattpad in 2012, on a different account where I'm known as 'Ravenpen'. Though, I started my Little_Anime_Studios account to write a different set of stories.

2.)Where are you from?
I'm from Florida, but if you want to be specific, I'm originally from St. Augustine before I moved to Gainsville-the outskirts of- and now I'm in Jacksonville.

3.)Favorite band/music?
I don't really have a favorite band, but my favorite type of music is the kind that is upbeat or has meaningful lyrics.

4.) Favorite author/story?
-My favorite author is totally Cassandra Clare
-My favorite story is The Witch, The Wizard, and Two Girls from Jersey, the storyline is just out of this world -literally- and I love the characters.

5.)Warm weather or cool?
Cool, 100%

6.)Do you play an instrument?
I play piano, guitar, and I'm dabbling in drumming

7.)If you magically had three wishes, what would they be?
Believe it or not I've thought about this question since I watched Aladdin when I was younger >.<, ANYWAYS, my three wishes would be 1.) Getting free stuff whenever I want it 2.) Being great at something without actually trying 3.) More wishes!!!-If I'm allowed-

8.) How would you describe yourself?
I don't really know, I guess someone who's shy and antisocial until you talk to me and then I slowly become a loud and cheerful person. People also say I am always smiling.

9.)If you could have a fictional power, what would it be?
Look at that, you're finding out that I'm more of a weeb than before because I've actually thought of this question before as well. If I had any fictional power, it'd be to shapeshift into both animals and people, even like a dragon, cause why not?

10.)The dab or the whip?
I'm not really into either, but I guess if I had to choose, probably the dab(?).

11.)Who or what got you into writing fanfiction?
Half of you guys are probably going to hate me for this, but, the thing that got me into fanfiction is One Direction. I was just getting into them, and l was really into writing, so while searching for different websites that I could write stories online, I found a 1D fanfiction, and since then I've been hooked on fanfiction and/or xReader stories.

12.)How did you ever find out about Wattpad in the first place?
As mentioned before, I was looking for websites that I could post stories online, mainly because I knew I'd never get my books published in rl, and I have so many different ideas for stories that I thought, why not?

13.)Astrological/Zodiac sign?
My Zodiac sign is Gemini/Cancer cusp, because my birthday is June 21, which either falls on Gemini or Cancer, depending on what you read.