Photograph 23: The Case of The Mystery Idol

-Night School-2 Weeks later-Day 37-
Y/N glanced out the window of the Mukami's limo as they pulled up to the school.
"What're you looking at S Hotaru-chan?" Kou teased, his face close to hers as he also peered out the window.
Y/N, unaffected by the closeness of the blond idol, pointed at the entrance of the school.
"Is it just me, or does there seem to be more fangirls than usual?" She questioned.
This caused the other three Mukami's to also look out the window to see that there were defiantly more girls than usual waiting for them.
"That's gonna be hell to get through." Y/N muttered in English.
As soon as the door to the limo opened, the constant fangirlish screams crowded Y/N's thoughts and caused her to have a migraine.
Somehow, the five ended up getting seperated as the girls formed a crowd.
Wanting to get out of there quickly, Y/N simply sighed and pushed her way out of the crowd and walked into the school.

___Quick Time Skip___
"You don't look too good, Mausu-chan." Laito teased as Y/N sat back in her seat and rubbed her temples.
"No kidding." She mumbled, then paused and blinked.
"Eh? Laito? When did you get this class?" The (H/C) female questioned.
"He's not." A purple haired male stated from behind her.
"Do you have this class, Kanato?" Y/N then asked, turning back in her seat.
"Kanato and Ayato both have this class." Yui spoke up from Y/N's left, as Laito sat at her right and Kanato behind her, and Kou sat infront of Yui.
"Is that so? Then where's Ayato?" Y/N questioned, only to receive shrugs from Laito and Yui, and a non caring glance from Kou.
"Actually, I just noticed that there are more students in here than usual." Y/N then commented as she glanced around and saw that the classroom was half full.
"That's because Exams are coming up, Bōisshuna on'nanoko (Boyish Girl)." An annoyed red head stated as he sat infront of Kanato, a seat away from Kou.
"Eh? Already?" Y/N asked in surprise.
"It's alright Y/N-chan. The exams usually just test how much you know." Yui told her friend, hoping it might make her a little less nervous.
"There will be more students when the actual exams come up." Kou then pointed out.
"I get it. And I'm guessing that Reiji-San forced you three to come to class." Y/N stated, grinning a bit as she saw Ayato's irritated expression.
"Oh, Kou, congratulations on your new album release!" Yui smiled at the blond idol.
"Oh, have you heard it M Neko-chan?" Kou smiled widely, looking quite proud of himself.
Before Yui could answer him, though, someone cut her off. "Oi, Chinchishi, you're a little close to him, don't you think?" Ayato sent a glare towards Yui, who shrinked back a little.
"So what? You sound a bit possesive, Oreo-sama." This caused an irk mark to appear on his forehead.
"It's Ore-sama! I'm nothing like your idiotic cooki-" Ayato was cut off from Y/N's laughter, and was surprised as she smirked at him.
"I know." She simply said, then turned to Yui, much to his shock.
"So you heard Kou-san's new album? Did you like it?" Y/N questioned.
Yui smiled a bit sheepishly. "Well I heard from one girl yesterday that it came out, and then she said that one song had some mysterious idol."
"Mysterious idol?" Kou snickered. "I guess you could say she is." He smirked widely.
"Eh? What mysterious idol Bitch-chan?" Laito asked.
"Some girl that no one's heard before." Yui simply told the curious Sakamakis.
"Is that so? Half blood, do you have your stupid album?" Ayato harshly asked Kou, who would usually look irritated when being called a half blood, but was actually amused.
"Of course, but why are you so interested?" Kou asked, almost teasing the youngest triplet.
Before anything else could be said, the teacher rushed in, looking a bit messy as if she had just gotten up and thrown on something to wear, before beginning to teach some random subject.
Y/N wasn't really sure if she should tell the woman that this was Literature and not Math class.

-Lunch-
Y/N was making her way towards the roof, when somebody, or two somebodies, grabbed her and began to take her somewhere.
"H-hey!" Y/N shouted out in surprise as she was tossed onto a cold, dusty floor and the sound of a door closing.
Y/N glanced at her kidnappers, before scowling and tugging her skirt down a bit, as they were just barely covering her thighs from the fall, and she stood up.
"Geez, couldn't you have asked me to come? Or at least thrown me onto the couch?! Bastards." She huffed, an irritated irk mark appearing as she glared at a blushing Subaru and Yuma, who were not unaware of the recent skirt problem.
"Shuu is already on the couch though." Kanato softly told Y/N, who snorted and turned her glare to the sleeping blond.
"Of course he is."
"Why am I here anyways?" Y/N then asked, looking at the ten Vampires, and shaking blond girl.
"The purebloods wanted to hear the song with the mysterious idol, S Hotaru-chan~" Kou smiled widely.
"And what does that have to do with me?" Y/N sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose in annoyment.
"Well you go to work every Saturday with Kou, so you'd know who the woman is, right?" Ruki questioned.
"Perhaps." Y/N sighed, and went to sit on the piano bench, where Yui was sitting next to Azusa.
Y/N then watched Kou magically bring out a radio and put the disk into it, raising an eyebrow as he flickered through the songs, before stopping on #5.