Photograph 51: Together

-L/N Farm-July 10-Sunday-

"Honey, I'm home~!" Kou's teasing voice came from the front door, along with the sound of a small 'ow'.
"That's not funny." Yuma commented.
"Ah! You guys are back!" Y/N smiled as she walked out of the kitchen, drying her hands. "I hope you didn't scratch my truck up."
"Of course not." Yuma huffed. "We don't want a death wish." He muttered afterwards.
Up to this point, all of the brothers had learned of Y/N's odd love for her truck.
"What's with all the noise?" Shuu's tired voice came from the couch, where he was laying down.
"You would know if you were awake during dinner, you NEET." Yuma growled.
"We had Nigou flown over here." Y/N sighed, hoping the two wouldn't start bickering again.
"Nigou?" Shuu replied in a skeptic tone.
Y/N smiled and opened the crate that Kou had been holding, and pulled out the familiar black kitten. "Ruki gave him to me, but Kise had been babysitting him while I was away." She smiled, nuzzling the kitten affectionately.
(A: We all know that if Natsuki had the kitten it would be dressed up like a doll and forced to eat whatever that blond decides to cook. I feel as if Kise would've been better at taking care of a kitten.)
"Hmph." Shuu looked at the kitten distastefully, immediately noticing the resemblance between it and the oldest Mukami. "When will we be leaving to go to the library?" He questioned.
"Once I get Nigou settled." The female answered, walking towards her room.
"You sound like you're looking forward to being with a bunch of kids." Kou teased Shuu as he followed Y/N.
"They're a lot quieter than you." Shuu growled out under his breath.

-7 hours later-Library-
"About time you two got here! I thought you two would never show up!" Mrs. Jenkins said in a scolding tone.
"Y/N was taking forever playing with a cat." Shuu sighed, causing the (H/C) to glare at him for 'telling on her'.
"A cat?" Mrs. Jenkins looked confused. "I always thought you were a dog person. Though I guess you favor all types of animals." She commented. (A: I laughed at this because Nick is technically a dog. *suggestive wink*) "Anyways, the kids should all be here by now. Nina just finished reading Peter Pan to them before rushing out, so they're all yours." The older woman stated, before going to the front desk to check out a woman who had a large stack of text books.
"How dare you throw me under the bus like that!" Y/N hissed as the two made their way towards the kid area.
"It's not 'throwing you under the bus', it's telling the truth so I don't get my cheeks pinched by that woman." Shuu stated bluntly, causing Y/N's eyebrow to twitch in annoyment.
"You're a bastard, y'know that?" She asked bitterly.
"You remind me every time you find it acceptable." Shuu huffed, as if she was annoying him. "You probably shouldn't say such words though, not in front of the kids." The eldest Sakamaki smirked as he ruffled Y/N's hair, causing her to pause and stare at him in a state of shock and awe.
"Was that an attempt at you trying to be funny?!" She accidentally shouted, being shushed immediately by a few readers.
Quickly apologizing, Y/N went in the direction that Shuu had disappeared to, fixing her hair that he had messed up as she muttered curses at the blue eyed Vampire under her breath.
As she entered the Kid Space, a seperated room in the building that was just for the kids, a smile crossed her lips.

-Shuu's POV-
As I left the little bloodbag behind, I grinned in amusement at the cute expression on her face as I walked into the Kid Space.
"Shuu!" Glancing down, I saw most of the tiny humans run up to me.
"How have you been tiny meat sack?" I questioned, picking up one of the newer kids, Adam, Bella's little brother and placing him on my hip as he giggled.
"We've been good, Mr. Shuu!" The tiny humans chorused.
"How about you Mr. Shuu? Where's Miss Y/N?" Xavier questioned, tugging on the bottom of my shirt.
"I've been good, and Y/N is on her way, she's just being slow. She's getting old." I whispered as I felt the presence of Y/N in the room as the small group laughed.
"If anyone here is old, that would be you." Hearing the little bloodbag's voice, I grinned at her in amusement. She certainly had a way with words with that sharp tongue of hers.
"Oh, look who finally decided on showing up." I smirked as she scowled and stuck her tongue out at me.
How tempting. Rolling my eyes, I put Adam back onto his two feet and watched most of the kids rush up to Y/N and asking her questions that I could care less for.