Photograph 27: Kidnapped

(A/N: Pretend that the picture above is the woods behind the Mukami's house, and the Y/N had taken the picture.)

-Nightschool-Wednesday-
Nick had moved into one of the far guest rooms in the Mukami mansion. And when I say far, I mean that the Mukami's made sure that the room was no where close to Y/N's own room.
It seemed that Nick didn't get along with any of the Mukami's, except sometimes Azusa, who was the only one actually willing to stay in a room with the Werewolf without complaining.
Also, Nick had signed up for the Nightschool that Y/N, Yui, and the two families of Vampires went to, and had instantly become popular.
And it's only been his second day here, yet that's Nicky. Y/N thought with a sad sigh as she eyed the brunet as he smiled his usual cheerful way, and talked with a bunch of the popular girls and boys.
"Is something wrong, S Hotaru-chan?" Y/N flinched as she felt a warm breath on her ear, and then smiled warily at Kou.
"I'm fine, Kou-San." The blond frowned, disliking the formal response.
"I agree with the half blood, you look almost sad." Kanato spoke up.
"Is it that damned wolf?" Ayato growled, glaring in Nick's direction.
"Eh? Oh, no, it has nothing to do with Nicky, I'm fine guys, I promise." Y/N smiled assuringly.
The three males, excluding Laito who had seemed in his own world since the beginning of class, shared concerned looks, but didn't push anything further.
"Anyways, where's Yui-chan?" The question seemed to tense up the Sakamaki's, and Y/N instantly noticed.
"She's not feeling well." Laito finally spoke up.
"Oh." Was the only word that left Y/N's mouth as the bell had suddenly rang, marking lunch/dinner.
Y/N quickly stood up and smiled at the Vampiric males, before waving and leaving the room.

___Quick Time Skip___
As Y/N made her way to her usual spot on the roof for lunch, her worried thoughts of Yui dispersed when she heard loud, high pitched voices.
"No one comes in these halls during lunch..." Y/N thought a loud, and walked quietly to one of the usually vacant rooms.
Peering through the cracked door, a tick mark appeared on Y/N's forehead at the sight.
The room was covered in pictures -either from magazines or randomely taken ones- of both the Sakamaki's and the Mukami's, and in the center of the room were their fangirls.
"So what are we going to do about those two wenches?!" Shouted the head fangirl, one that Y/N would guess was the type that Laito would call 'easy-prey'.
Scowling, Y/N easily guessed who the group of girls were talking about. Herself and Yui.
Who else would it be? They were the only two girls who the two Vampiric families actually allowed to come by their sides-Whether they annoyed them or not.
"I say we take out the weakest one first." Growled a girl with bright pink hair and dark brown eyes.
"You mean Komori-chan? I think we should actually get rid of the one who'll cause the most damage!" Shouted a blonde.
"Right, I heard L/N-sama is just here because she works for Kou-kun, she's really poor and grew up on a farm." A ginger female stated.
"But she has like so many guys going after her!" The ginger's twin pouted.
"Mhm..I heard that Shin-kun asked her out and she rejected him, that's why he moved away." A girl lost in the group of girls called out.
"And now it seems she has her eyes on the new kid, so let's work together to take L/N down!" The leader's high pitched voice shouted.
Scowling, Y/N scoffed softly and began to leave the hallway, continuing on her way to her destination to the roof.
Take me down? Those girls would probably end up crying over a broken nail. Y/N sighed as she closed her eyes.
"Umph." Y/N grunted as she ran into a wall.
Cross that, as she opened her (E/C) orbs, her cheeks puffed out in a cute pout, and she walked around the American male.
"Huh? Y/N? Where are you going? Isn't the cafeteria that way?"
"Yep."
"Aren't you going to eat lunch?"
"Yep."
"Then shouldn't you be going to the cafeteria."
"Nope."
"Y/N." Said female paused as she felt a tight grip on her shoulder.
Frowning, Y/N glanced to see Nick with one of his very serious expressions.
"Did I do something wrong?"
"Why don't you go ask your fangirls." Y/N snapped, pushing his hand away and opening the door to the roof.
Blinking a few times in surprise, Nick stumbled after his childhood friend. "H-hey! Wait for me N/N!"
As Nick swung open the door that led out to the roof, he was surprised to see it surrounded with beautiful (Favorite Flower)s that were in every shade of color imaginable. He then noticed Y/N sitting on a white bench, eating a (F/S) sandwhich.
"It's beautiful up here, I see why you don't eat in the cafeteria." Nick stated as he sat beside her.
"It's the only time I get any peace and quiet." Except for the past few days. She added in her mind.
Nick hummed in agreement, folding his arms behind his head and leaning his back against the fence. "Those Vampires can get a bit overbearing." He said as he closed his emerald green orbs.
"Not at all, I love them." Nick's eyes quickly opened as he sat up fully in surprise.
"You what?" He questioned, not sure if he heard correctly.
"Not like that, idiot." Y/N rolled her eyes and flicked his forehead. "They're nice to have around, like brothers." (A/N: Ooh, brother zoned. *gets put in time out by Ruki*) Y/N stated, oblivious to the Werewolf relaxing with her reply.
"I see, but why do you say that? They're always around you, they stink like blood and I'm surprised they hadn't sucked you dry." Nick commented, now feeling a bit curious as to why they hadn't.
"None of them have sucked my blood." Other than Laito, Kanato, and Ruki though. "Plus, they're kind to me, and I don't see any problems with having them around." Well, some are a bit annoying. "What I don't get is why you guys hate each other so much, is there some type of rule that Werewolves and Vampires can't get along?" Y/N questioned, narrowing her eyes as she stared at him.
"Sort of, it's kind of hard to explain." Nick admitted, causing Y/N to pout since she wasn't given a straight answer.
"I gotta go use the restroom." Y/N suddenly stood up.
"T.M.I.!" Nick shouted, as Y/N laughed and closed the door loudly behind her before she quickly walked down the stairs.

____Quick Time Skip____
As Y/N turned the sink off, she grabbed a few paper towels and began to dry her hands.
Hearing the door to the bathroom bang shut, Y/N glanced at the mirror and noticed a familiar duo.
"L/N-Senpai!" The two gingers enthusiastically smiled, almost fooling Y/N that what she overheard was just her imagination.
"Oh, hello. You're both in Subaru's class, aren't you?" Y/N kindly smiled at the two, but couldn't help but to feel a bit uneasy.
"Hai, and we decided to give you a present." The two spoke in sync.
Before Y/N could say another word, everything turned black.