Photograph 37: To Go or Not To Go

(A/N: I'm Warning you now, this is just a filler Chapter.
P.s. Here's another photo 'taken' by Y/N of Nigou. Precious kitty cat.)

-Japan Airport-January 10-
"Thanks for dropping me off at the airport." Nick said as he took his two suitcases out of the trunk of the Mukami's limo.
"No problem." Ruki monotonously replied.
"Anything to get you out of the house quicker!" Kou exclaimed with a closed eyed smile.
"Don't be rude, Kou-kun." Y/N stated, sending a playful glare at her blond friend.
"Huh?" Kou looked at her with a confused look. "But he's not a guest anymore, so I can be rude to him." He stated, a bit bluntly, might I add.
"I think I'm going to miss you least of all Scarecrow**." Nick said with the same closed eyed smile that Kou had earlier.
"Nick!" Y/N laughed as she swatted her best friend's shoulder. "Be nice!" She stated, while the Mukami's looked confused.
"Hai hai, N/N." Nick smiled, patting the girl's head with his hand that wasn't holding his suitcases.
"I'll see you soon, so behave until June." Nick grinned at Y/N as he spoke to her in English.
"Me? Behave? I think you're the one who needs to behave, Nicky." Y/N grinned back.
Nick chuckled and nodded, before waving to the four Mukami brothers and Y/N, and then walking into the airport to head back home.

-Mukami Mansion-June 1-
"Y/N-chan...There's a letter...for you."
"Huh?" Y/N looked up from the stack of photographs that her and Kou were looking over, and stared at Azusa curiously.
"Oh, thanks Azu-kun." Y/N smiled as she took the envelop from the bandaged male, who calmly nodded in response as a soft pink coated his pale cheeks.
"Oh, who's the letter from, S Hotaru-chan~?" Kou cooed as he looked over Y/N's shoulder at the envelope.
"I don't know, I haven't opened it yet." Y/N stated, sticking her tongue out at the blonde jokingly, before opening the envelope and pulling out a piece of paper.
As the (H/C) finished reading the last line of the letter, her eyebrow twitched as she physically tensed up.
"S Hotaru-chan, are you alright?" Kou sweatdropped as he stared at the female.
"I forgot!" Y/N suddenly cried out, flinging her arms into the air (A/N: And waving them like she just don't care! *is put into time out by Ruki*) and rushing up the stairs, accidentally pushing Yuma out of her way and almost running over Ruki on the staircase.
"O-Oi!" Yuma shouted in surprise as the four Mukami's stared at the (H/C) in confusion and surprise.

-Night School-Next Day-June 2-
"Uhm...Kou-san, is Y/N-chan alright?" Yui hesitantly asked as herself, Kou, Shin, and the Sakamaki triplets stare at Y/N with a worried -and scared- expression as the usually happy female had an almost sad aura as she pouted (A/N: With this expression (=3=).
"Of course she is....I think..." Kou sweatdropped.
"What happened to you, Zurui-chan?" Shin asked, being the only one to finally get the courage to ask Y/N.
"Ru-Ru-kun said I couldn't go to a party." Y/N replied.

-Day Before-
"No."
"But Ru-Ru-kun!"
"I said no, you can't miss school for a whole week just to go to some ridiculous Human event. And please refrain yourself from calling me that."

-Present-
Y/N's eye twitched in irritation at the memory of the event.
"What party is it that you were going to attend, Mausu-chan?" Laito questioned, placing his hand on the female's shoulder.
"It's Gracey's birthday on June the 21st, and I was hoping to go back home to celebrate it." Y/N sighed loudly.
"But Ruki just downright told her no." Kou added, crossing his arms in an 'X' formation.
"Isn't Gracey that damned mutt's sister?" Ayato questioned with an irritated expression at the mention of Nick.
"Yeah, his twin sister." Y/N nodded.
"So it'd be Nick-san's birthday too, right?" Yui questioned with a thoughtful expression.
"Yeah, but he never enjoys being the center of attention at parties, so he just let's it be Gracey's party." Y/N said with a slight smile, before the depressing aura came back.
"And Ru-Ru-kun is being a big meanie because he won't let me go!"
The six glanced at each other with a shared concerned expression.

-Classroom-Lunch/Dinner-
"And she hasn't left the place since she's arrived." Kanato finished explaining the problem for Ayato, who had a very annoyed expression, to the other Vampires.
"Truly she is quite troublesome." Reiji sighed as he pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose.
"You're telling me." Ruki sighed as he, for once, agreed with the second eldest Sakamaki.
"Isn't Summer Vacation coming up?" Everyone suddenly turned towards the usually sleeping Sakamaki, who was leaning against the door to the classroom with his eyes closed, though it was obvious that he was paying attention, which he usually was when Y/N was involved.
"In a month." Carla calmly nodded, even under the circumstance of being in such a small room with the Vampires.
"Oh~ I see what you're getting at now." Laito grinned, before turning to the other males.
"Why not just take a month off of school? It's not like it'll affect Neko-chan greatly since she's really good at most of the subjects. Then she'll have two months of Summer to spend back at home." The fedora wearing male explained.
Ruki sighed, glancing back over at Y/N who was obviously paying attention to the conversation even in her pouting atmosphere.
"Very well then."
"Yay~! Thank you Ru-Ru-kun!" Y/N beamed, suddenly infront of the thirteen people with a cheerful aura, causing some of the brothers, and Yui, to be slightly concerned.
"But, on one condition."
"There's always a but with you, big meanie."

(I'll miss you least of all Scarecrow: At the end of the Wizard of Oz, Dorothy tells the Scarecrow that she'll miss him most of all.
Scarecrow: The Scarecrow in The Wizard of Oz, is said to have no brain, therefore, Nick is insulting Kou by saying he has no brain.)