Photograph 36: Loosen Up

(A/N: So what I'm basically doing, because I'm the author and I can, I'm having it where Y/N basically acts a certain way with each brother, for instance, like the last chapter, Y/N is obviously more of a tease towards Shin, and as another example, she acts almost like a mother or older sister towards Nick. I might, in another chapter write out how she specifically acts around each of the brothers.)

-Mukami Mansion-Y/N's room-Six Days Later-Friday Morning-
Y/N whined softly as she heard the sound of her phone blaring 'Love Like This' by SS501.
With a small groan, Y/N pressed the answer button and placed the phone to her ear as she sleepingly lied on her back.
"Hello?" She yawned.
"Gomensai, Y/N-chan, did I wake you?"
Y/N's (E/C) orbs widened. "A-ah! Of course not! W-what are you calling for?" She asked, running her fingers through her hair as she glanced at the alarm clock that was on her nightstand which red '5:30' in neon green numbers.
Only three-in-a-half hours of sleep. She thought with anime tears rolling down her cheeks like two waterfalls.
"I need your help. Can you please meet me at the cafe nearby the school?" The person on the other end asked, sounding hopeful but also unsure.
"Hai! Give me ten minutes." Y/N said, before hanging up and running to her closet.

-Night School-Friday Night-
Carla narrowed his golden orbs as he stood on the roof of the school's building while he watched the black limo that stopped in front of the school's door, the first one to get out being the odd (H/C) female.
I don't get it, what's so great about her? He thought as he glared at the female's figure as the (H/C) brought her hands up to her mouth to cover a yawn.
Ever since they, him and his brother, had arrived, it seemed that this Human girl had made their plans more than difficult.
He had also noticed that since Saturday, when he'd request that his brother 'keep an eye' on the mortal, Shin was more than happy to do so. In fact, his brother wasn't even by his side as often as he used to be, but would usually be somewhere around the Human girl.
"Tch." Carla clicked his tongue in annoyment.

-Lunch/Dinner-
Y/N swung the door to the roof open, letting out a loud sigh of relief.
"Hmm...?" Y/N blinked as she saw a hunched over figure looking over the school grounds.
"Oh, Tsukinami-san." Y/N smiled slightly as she walked over to the bench that she usually sat during this time.
"What are you doing up here?" The male's calm voice questioned.
"Eating lunch, what about you?" Y/N smiled politely as she opened up the container that held her food in it.
When not receiving a response, Y/N looked up from her food, slightly surprised to see that the white haired male was glaring at her.
Did I do something wrong? She questioned herself.
"What are you?"
"H-huh?" Y/N was startled by the sudden harsh tone that came from Carla.
"What do you mean? I'm a Human. What are you?" Y/N retorted.
"Tch." Y/N blinked as she looked at the annoyed expression on the male's face.
"Tsukinami-san, why do you have Shin-kun continuously watch me?" It was now Carla's turn to look surprised.
"Because I don't trust you." He said once he regained his composure.
"Well I don't trust you either, but I don't send any of the guys to watch you." Y/N calmly replied, taking a bite of her sandwich.
Carla glared at her, though the female didn't seem at all phased by it.
"I'm sorry, you've been staring at me for four minutes straight, did you want some?" Y/N asked, holding up the second half of her sandwich. (A/N: If you get this reference then great! =^.^=)
"No, I do not want any of your disgusting Human food." Carla snapped.
"Have you ever even eaten Human food before?" Y/N questioned, grinning slightly when she saw the male pause. "Well how do you know if it's disgusting if you've never even tried?"
"Come on, I promise I didn't poison it." Y/N said, waving the sandwich around a bit.
"Geez you're persistent." Carla scoffed, snatching the half of the sandwich that the (H/C) was offering him, and taking a hesitant bite out of it.
"Good huh?" Y/N grinned as she noticed his surprised expression.
Before the white haired male could respond, the door to the roof slammed open, and Kou rushed in with an excited expression.
"S Hotaru-chan, guess what!" The blonde idol cried out as he tackled Y/N into a hug, completely oblivious to Carla who was sending daggers at the boy.
"K-Kou-kun!" Y/N stuttered out in surprise. "What has gotten you so excited?" She then asked once gaining her balance.
Kou beamed as he let go of Y/N and held up a white envelope.
"Emi Aoi* has invited us to go to a concert that Natsuki-san's school is hosting! She's going to be the closing act, isn't that exciting!?" Kou beamed.
"Huh?" Y/N blinked with a confused look, suddenly holding up a different white envelope.
"But I was given two tickets from her earlier, I was going to surprise you with them after school. Does that mean we have four now?" She asked.
"Eh!? When did she give you those?!" Kou's eyes widened, before looking at her with a suspicious gaze.
Y/N was thankfully saved by a loud cough, causing the two to turn to look at Carla.
Kou narrowed his eyes and protectively pushed Y/N behind him.
"Kou-kun, calm down, he's not going to hurt me." Y/N sighed, rolling her eyes as the two had a glare off for a few minutes.
"Hmph." Kou's glare only intensified.
"Kou-kun." Y/N tugged on the blonde's sleeve, causing the Vampiric idol to look down at the shorter female.
"Who are we going to bring with us to the concert?" She asked, causing the male's attitude to quickly brighten up.
"Well Emi-sama sent me five tickets, and because you have two that means that we have seven in total." Kou hummed as he thought.
"That's enough for you, your brothers, myself and two guests to come with us!" Y/N said with a bright smile.
"We could ask Yui-chan to come with us, and I'll ask someone else to come as well so we don't waist the the ticket." Y/N told Kou.
"Great idea! I'll go tell M Neko-chan!" Kou grinned, before transporting to wherever Yui might be.
Y/N smiled slightly and shook her head.
"You're very close to those filthy Vampires." Carla hissed, causing Y/N to look at him with a smile as she shrugged.
"Well I've known them for a while." She said.
Suddenly the female's (E/C) orbs began to sparkle as she jumped in front of Carla.
"Why don't you come with us to the concert?! We don't get to hang out enough with each other so it'll be fun!" Y/N exclaimed.
"Why would I go to a place filled with filthy mundanes like you?" Carla glared at Y/N, though she didn't shrink away like most people would.
"Loosen up, will you? I promise you'll have fun." Y/N said as she looked at him hopefully.
Carla stared at the female, confused as to why she was so persisitent in him coming with her and those others.
"If you don't come I'll just ask Shin." Y/N grinned, as if figuring out his only weakness.
Carla narrowed his eyes at the female, before scoffing.
"Fine, I'll come, but don't expect me to be nice or anything, Mundane." He said.
"Good enough for me!" Y/N beamed as she held up two thumbs.