Photograph 1: Country Girl vs. City Boys

(A/N: I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. Anyways, just thought you guys should know that the town is made up.
P.S. Pretend that the picture above is the one Y/N took in Prologue.)

-L/N Farm-Sakamaki's Arrival-Day 1-
The brothers were all silent as the limo drove down the dirt road, hitting a couple of holes that caused the vehicle to move up and down.
"What is this place called again?" Laito, who had been looking out the window boredly, questioned the second oldest of the Sakamaki brothers, breaking the usual uncomfortable silence.
"Vixen." Reiji simply replied, wiping off invisible dust from his tie.
Soon the males felt the limo come to a stop.
"I guess we're here." Ayato grumbled.
The six males filed out of the vehicle, looking either surprised, disgusted, or both at the scene before them.
It was all field with grass, grass, and more grass that a few spots of cows were grazing. And as cliché as it was, stood a big, red and white barn, where there was a wooden fence that had white peeling paint set up on either side of the barn, where there were horses on one side and pigs on the other. Farther from the barn was a white farm house, which had a cluster of trees behind it.
"Where are the people who're supposed to live here? This is very improper and rude to not greet guests upon arrival, even if they are a bit uncivilized." Reiji huffed, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose in annoyance.
"Oi, there's someone!" Ayato pointed towards a beat up (F/C) truck that was close to the barn.
From what the brothers could see, was the bottom half of a person under the truck, who was wearing a dirty white t-shirt, worn out jeans, and brown cowboy boots.
"Excuse me, sir, but do you know who the owners of this property is?" Reiji questioned once the five -Shu stayed behind, leaning against the limo- got up to the truck.
"Sir?" The five were surprised at the feminine laugh and watched the person come out from under the truck and look up at them with an amused expression.
"Y-you're a girl!?" Subaru and Ayato shouted in surprise.
"Yep." The (H/C) female nodded her head, wiping the black oil from the truck that was on her hands onto her jeans, and then standing up. "As for the owners of the property, they'd be my folks. Sadly they left just last week to attend a horse show, leaving me in charge of ya troublesome bunch for the next two months." She said, then stuck her hand out. "I'm Y/N L/N, and you must be the Sakamakis! Welcome to Vixen, Tennessee." She said.
The five stared at her hand, as if it was some foreign object.
"Don't ya'll shake hands in the big city? Oh that's right, you're from another country as well as the big city." Y/N smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of her neck. "Why don't you get your stuff and I'll show you to where ya'll be sleeping." Y/N then clapped her hands together, and began to head to the white farm house.
"You mean there's no one to get our stuff for us?" Y/N stopped walking, then looked at the males surprised.
"Nope, it's just me here." Y/N told Kanato, the one who had asked the question.
"Well then you can get our stuff." Ayato stated with a cocky grin.
It was silent for a minute, Y/N slowly processing what he had just said.
"No can do sir. Ya'll were brought here to work and work is what you're going to do. First chore is get your own belongings into the house. Now chop chop!" Y/N grinned at them and winked in a joking manner, then turned back on her heel and continued her walk to the farm house.
"This will surely be interesting." All seven muttered under their breaths.

___Quick Time Skip___
"Alright, so this is the living room." Y/N began the tour once they all walked inside of the white farm house.
"The kitchen and dining room is over here." The female continued, walking into the next room, as the males followed, without a choice, bags in their hands. "And down that hall is the master bedroom, which is off limits to you six. And down that hall is the guest rooms. There's only four rooms, so a few of ya'll are gonna need to share." Y/N told them with a cheeky smile.
"And where is your room, Bitch-chan~?" Laito flirtatiously questioned her.
"The first door on the right of the living room. If any of you need anything, please feel free to come and ask me." Y/N simply answered, not knowing the dangers of what she was saying, and seeming oblivious to the harsh nickname.
Suddenly three dogs rushed in from the open back door.
"Oi!" Subaru and Ayato quickly hid behind their older brothers, peeking over their shoulders.
"Ah! Sorry about that!" Y/N said, waving her arms back and forth frantically and then whistling, causing the three dogs to run away from the new smells/people, and to their master.
Y/N bent down and pet the dogs.
"You allow those things to run about so freely?" Reiji scoffed with a scowl.
"Of course. And they're not things, they're family." Y/N laughed softly as she patted the heads of the dogs that continuously tried licking her face. "This is Tybe." She said, petting the top of the head of the Shepard. "And this is Lovino, but we call him Lovi for short." She smiled at the Chocolate Lab. "And this is Lady." She introduced as she ruffled the Cavalier's ears. "Don't worry, they don't bite. Unless you steal their food." Y/N told the males who watched in a mixture of annoyment and curiosity.
"So why don't you guys unpack? Then we can make dinner." She said, leading the dogs out of the house and then closing the back screen door after them, before then turning to the six males.
"I never got your names, by the way." She stated, an unreadable look on her face as she realized this.
"Oh right, I apologize. This is Shu, the oldest *points to Shu who was leaning against the counter with his eyes closed*. I'm Reiji, the second oldest. These are the triplets, Laito *points to Laito, who smirks and tilts his fedora*, Ayato *points to Ayato, who was trying to look like he wasn't scared of the previous event with the dogs*, and Kanato *points at Kanato, who clutched onto Teddy and gave Y/N his usual creepy smile*. Then there's Subaru, the youngest *points at Subaru, who rolls his eyes*." Reiji introduced his brothers to Y/N in order.
"Nice to meet ya'll. Before you know it, I bet the seven of us will get a long just fine."

If only the poor girl knew.