Photograph 34: Ouch!

(A/N: This is actually one of my favorite AMVs because I can tell the person actually put effort into it.)

-Night School-Next Day-Tuesday-
Y/N was slightly relieved that none of the Sakamaki brothers nor the Mukami brothers questioned her absence from her classes the day before, though it did make her slightly worried on whether or not that they knew that the Tsukinami's were even in the same building as them.
Today is surely going to be interesting, though. Y/N thought with a sigh.
"Oi, are you alright, BÃisshuna on'nanoko?" Y/N blinked a few times, before looking up from her text book only to see that the Sakamaki triplets, Kou, and Yui were staring at her with a slightly worried gaze, which surprised her to be honest.
"E-eh? Of course I'm alright, I'm just worried about Nicky." It wasn't a lie, though it wasn't what she was really worrying about at the moment. Especially with-
"Good morning students, today we have a new student joining our class. Please introduce yourself, Tsukinami-san." Y/N tensed up as her gaze suddenly went to the front of the class, where Shin was standing with an almost bored expression, until he smirked when his singular golden eye locked on Y/N and the others.
"I'm Tsukinami Shin, please don't get in my way." He said with a small nod of his head.
"Please take a seat infront of L/N-san." The teacher said, looking either confused or scared by the strawberry blonde's words, Y/N wasn't exactly sure. (A/N: I put down a seating chart below.)
Shin gave the teacher no attention as he just walked to the seat that was in between Ayato and Kou, much to their annoyance. "Hello again, Zurui-chan." Shin smirked as he turned in his seat to look at the (H/C) female.
"Don't look so smug, Dasai-kun." Y/N said, though surprising to the others, she smirked right back.
Shin's eyebrow twitched, in what could be assumed in annoyance, before he turned back to look at the teacher who had begun to write a reading prompt on the board.
Feeling a harsh tug on her hair, Y/N turned to see Kanato, and she must admit it was weird not seeing him clutching onto Teddy.
"What is it Kanato?" She whispered when she saw the harsh and confused gaze in the male's purple orbs.
"What does he mean by 'again'?" He asked harshly.
"Well you see-" Y/N began.
"And why do you both have nicknames for each other?" Laito also pestered into the two's conversation.
Y/N sighed. "I'll tell you later." Was all she said, before paying attention to the lesson.

-Lunch/Dinner-
Almost immediately after the bell rang signalling the free period, the four Vampire males immediately telaported themselves and the two females onto the roof.
"I'm never gonna get used to that." Y/N muttered as she clutched onto Yui to keep herself balanced.
"Why the hell did you seem so chummy with that bastard!?" Ayato yelled, looking more than angry.
"Did it really seem like we were getting along? I seriously hate those two just as much as you guys do, especially since they injured you and Ruki." Y/N told Ayato, before sighing. "Yesterday I was asked to show both Shin and Carla around the school, that's why I wasn't in class yesterday. They're really weird, to tell you the truth." Y/N stated, tapping her chin as she remembered the tour she gave to them, and noticing how polar opposites the two are.
Carla, the eldest she figured out, was calm and knew not to get on Y/N's nerves, Shin on the other hand acted like a more childish version of Subaru, where he let his anger take over him and he whined a lot, causing Y/N to be quite annoyed with everything he did.
"They don't seem to mean any harm though, not now anyways. Though I wouldn't be surprised if they were planning something." Y/N then stated.
"True, we should go tell Reiji about this." Laito said as he looked at his two brothers, who nodded in agreement. The triplets then disappeared.
"I guess Ruki would like to know as well, would you both like to come with me?" Kou smiled at the two females with a smile, though Y/N could point out that he was a bit uncomfortable with this whole situation.
"No, we'll be fine. We'll just eat until one of you guys show up to ruin our peace." Y/N told him with a teasing smile.
Kou grinned slightly as he nodded in understanding and disappeared as well.
"Do you really think that they aren't something to worry about, Y/N-chan?" Yui questioned as the two sat down and opened their bentos that Y/N had packed for them both.
"I'm not sure, to tell you the truth. I'm not even sure what they are." Y/N admitted, before taking a bite of her (F/S).

____Quick Time Skip___
Since Y/N had a free period, which was graciously given to her for some unknown reason, she was aimlessly roaming around the hallways, only to stop when she heard familiar shouts coming from one of the classrooms in the vacant side of the school -which she had learned was actually empty classes for those who went to the school during the day-.
Y/N opened the door to the room as quietly as she could and peeked her head in.
"We're not going to let you bastards take Yui away from us!"
"Hah! Like you and those other filthy Vampires could stop Nii-San and myself!"
"Let's see about that-Y/N!?"
Just as Y/N saw the albino raise his fist in the air, she had immediately, and stupidly, put herself in between him and Shin, causing her to be the one to be harmed instead of the strawberry blonde.
"It's not good to turn to violence, did you forget about all those walls you broke?" Y/N glared at the white haired male.
Subaru flinched at the memory of how scary Y/N had gotten every time he put a hole into the walls because one of his brothers had succeeded in pissing him off.
His red eyes then widened as he saw a trickle of red run from her nose.
"Don't worry about that, idiot, you're bleeding." Subaru growled.
Y/N hesitantly put her fingers up to her nose, looking surprised at the blood that had appeared.
Scoffing, Subaru pinched her nose and forced her to tilt her head backwards.
"This is all your fault!" He shouted as he glared at the two Tsukinami's, Carla who had been watching in slight interest, and Shin who was shocked that not only did an impure mortal stand up for him, but also survived a Vampire's punch without dying on impact.
"We're not the ones who punched her, though, you did." Carla simply said.
"Ugh, while you girls are bickering I'm just gonna bleed to death." Y/N spoke up before Subaru could retaliate, though the words sounded wheezy since her nose was closed and her head was pushed back, her neck at full view.
"Er-Right, let's get you to the nurse's office." The youngest Sakamaki hesitantly suggested as he and the others tried their best to not stare at her neck, since the smell of her blood was already tempting.
"We have one of those?" Y/N questioned, allowing Subaru to lead her around by pushing her by the small of her back.
"Of course we do." Was Subaru's simple reply.

___Quick Time Skip___
As soon as they got to the school's infirmary, Subaru apologized to Y/N, looking embarrassed, before leaving, and Shin looked like he wanted to say something, but decided against it and left as well with Carla, leaving Y/N alone to sit on the bed and try not to alarm any of the other brothers.
"Eh? What do we have here?" A calm voice spoke.
Glancing from the corner of her eye, Y/N saw a man who, surprisingly, looked almost exactly like Yui.
He had the same platinum blonde hair and pinkish red orbs. Though, forgetting the resemblance of the Sacrificial bride, Y/N thought he looked like someone else she had met before.
"Are you the nurse?" Y/N questioned.
"Indeed. I'm Reinhart, and you're that pretty American girl everyone in the school is talking about."
Normally, Y/N would have gone pink in the face and deny such a comment, but at the moment she had another problem to worry about.
"I'm L/N Y/N, it's nice to meet you, Reinhart-San." Y/N said. "Though, do you think you can help me with my nose?"
"Ah, yes, of course."
The man quickly walked to Y/N's side, tilting her head to an angle and softly poking her nose, causing her to flinch.
"How did this happen?" Reinhart questioned, moving to the fridge that was in the room and pulling out an ice pack.
"Ah...There was a fight going on in one of the hallways and I decided to step in when things began to get physical." Well it wasn't a lie.
"I see, and who punched you?"
"I don't know, one of the guys." That was a lie.
"Hmm...I see. Well, lucky for you, your nose isn't broken. It'll form a bruise for the next few days, other than that you're fine." Reinhart said, handing the ice pack to Y/N, who gratefully took it and placed it on her nose.
"Arigato, Reinhart-san." Y/N smiled softly.
"Any time, L/N-chan." Reinhart smiled, once again seeming to resemble Yui with his looks.
Shaking the thought away, Y/N smiled. "Thank you once again, goodbye, Reinhart-san." She simply said, before walking out of the room, only to bump into somebody.
"S-sorry." Y/N instantly said.
"It's fine-Oh, hey N/N." Y/N eyes widened and she looked up to meet a familiar pair of green eyes.
"Why do you have an ice pack on your nose? Who did this?!"
"Haha, Nicky, please calm down." Y/N awkwardly laughed.

(A/N: Here's the seating chart basically in the class room, if you need a visual-
Ayato - Shin - Kou
Laito - Y/N - Yui
N/A - Kanato - N/A

Am I the only one who thinks that Reinhart looks slightly like Yui? I mean, it might just be me, but the resemblance can not just be a coincidence, right?)