Photograph 40: Stitches

(A/N: Sorry if these chapters seem all over the place, I'm just trying to make them longer and interesting.)

-L/N Farm-June 13-
"Where the hell could twelve males hide?" Y/N grumbled, looking irritated.
It had been only two days since Y/N's parents left, and only one day that the Vampiric males had actually worked a full day on the farm.
And they were exhausted.
So, they did their best to ignore the (H/C).
"This is humiliating." Sighed Shin as he glared out the small window of the attic, watching the two Human females conversing, until getting into Y/N's (F/C) truck and driving away.
"You're telling me." Reiji agreed with the ancient.
"But you've got to admit, this is a pretty decent hiding place." Kou commented, digging through a box and picking out a small pink tiara. "Especially since we get to see some of S Hotaru-chan's past things." He smirked.
"The Halfblood is correct, what other way to learn more about Mausu-chan than through her very own belongings?" Laito chuckled, also digging through some of the boxes.
Soon enough all of the males began to go through the boxes that were stacked inside of the attic, finding things like old dress up clothes, toys, home videos, and family albums.
"That's So Raven was defiantly one of the best Disney shows." Kou stated, looking at a few CDs with said show.
"How would you know?" Subaru scoffed.
Before a war started out, an excited laugh caused most of the brothers to look at Ayato, who looked proud of his sudden find.
"Y/N's baby pictures?" Kanato read the title of the photo album.
"Open it!" Kou exclaimed excitedly, looking over Ayato's shoulder.
Before he could though, the album was suddenly snatched out of his grip.
"Hey! How dare-" He stopped midsentence as emerald orbs made contact with (E/C) ones.
"Geez, I should've know ya'll were in here, this is one of my hidin' places too." Y/N sighed loudly, before putting the photo album under her arm and looking at the males in disappointment. "The work isn't that hard." She insisted.
"It is when it's really hot outside!" Yuma growled.
"Excuses, excuses. Ya'll just aren't used to be put to work like this. I expected more from you six." Y/N sent a glare towards the Sakamakis.
"Maybe you should go a bit easier on us, as you said, we aren't used to this type of work." Ruki suggested.
Y/N sighed, knowing that he, as almost always, was right.
"Fine. Since there's so many of us, I guess each of us can have at least two jobs a day...Reiji, Ruki, do you mind helping me create a chore chart?" Y/N asked the two, who nodded immediately in agreement.
"What's with you and charts now-a-days?" Ayato grumbled, though was obviously heard by the (H/C) beauty.
"Charts keep everything organized." Y/N simply stated. "Now everyone get outta here!" She exclaimed, pointing to the stairs of the attic.
Y/N rubbed her temples as the brothers simply teleported out of the attic.
"I'll never get used to that." She mumbled, before turning her attention to Kanato, who had pulled onto her sleeve.
"Ah! Kanato, I have been meaning to talk to you!" Y/N exclaimed, happily smiling at the periwinkle eyed male, who suddenly looked confused.
"You have?" He asked, eyebrows furrowed as he tried to remember if he had done something wrong.
"Yep!" Y/N nodded, popping the 'p' at the end.
She suddenly grabbed both of Kanato's hands, much to the male's surprise, and stared him straight in the eyes with a stare that made his unbeating heart catch in his throat.
"I want you to come with me somewhere tonight after dinner, do you think you can do that?" Y/N asked.
Hesitantly, Kanato nodded his head. "Yeah, whatever, but it better be worth my time you stupid mortal." He stated, reluctantly ripped his hands out of her warmer ones and glared at her.
Seeing the conflict in his gaze, Y/N smiled brightly and kissed the slightly taller male's cheek.
"Great! I'll see you later!" She exclaimed, before rushing down the stairs of the attic.
Tch. Stupid girl. Kanato thought, oblivious to the pink that dusted his abnormally pale colored cheeks.

-After Dinner-
Everyone was in their assigned rooms, except for the triplets, Mukami's, and Yui, who were all in the living room.
"Kanato, are you ready to go?" Y/N asked as she walked out of the kitchen, where she had been washing the dishes.
"I guess I am." Kanato nodded.
"Oi! Where are you two going?" Ayato asked, looking more annoyed than he was curious.
"Can't you see, Ayato? They're going on a date~" Laito cooed in a teasing manner, though his eyes showed that he was just as annoyed as his brother was.
Kanato opened his mouth to say something, before pausing when he felt Y/N grab his hand. "That's right, so don't wait up too long, it might be a few hours till we get back." She stated, before pulling the purple haired male out of the house, surprising everyone who had heard.
"I can't believe I'm losing to a child." Ruki grumbled under his breath.