Photograph 26: You Should've Known

(A/N: Picture is of Nick. Also, remember that the underlined words are the characters speaking in English)

-Forest behind Mukami Mansion-Monday-
"Nick, what are you doing here!?" Y/N questioned, completely surprised as she stared up at her childhood friend.
"What? Not even a hello?" Nick childishly pouted, wiping his bloodied hand on his jeans.
Y/N watched the dark haired male step over Shin's dead body, before kneeling beside Y/N with a suddenly concerned look.
"How're you doing N/N? You're not too hurt are you? I know how bad insane Werewolves can get." Y/N locked her (E/C) orbs with his emerald green ones, before tears filled her eyes and she tackled the brunette.
"I was so scared Nicky!" She cried out as the male rubbed her back comfortingly.
The little scene was interrupted by a cough, causing both Nick and Y/N to look at the source.
"Well if it isn't the City boys, how're ya'll doin'?" Nicky put on his usually playful grin on as he stared at the Sakamaki's.
"What are you doing here asshat!?" Ayato shouted, pointing accusingly at Nick.
Nick chuckled, cocking his head to the side as his childish grin changed to a mysterious smirk.
He stood up, pulling Y/N with him as she kept her face buried into his chest as she tried to hide her fear from earliers events.
"I had to attend a meeting here. Though, when I felt that Y/N was nearby and in trouble, I came to help." Gazing at the dead body, Nick's smirk grew. "And it looks like I got here right on time."
"S Hotaru-chan!" Nick was suddenly pushed away from Y/N, and was instead replaced with the blond idol.
"I'm so glad that you're safe, S Hotaru-chan~!" Kou gushed as he rubbed his cheek against Y/N's, causing her to blush a bit in embarrassment and push him away.
"Too close, Kou-kun." She laughed as he pouted, and the other Mukami's appeared behind him.
"More Vampires?" Nick frowned as he stared at the Mukami's.
"They're not really Vampires, they're halfbloods." Kanato glared at Nick from behind his Teddy bear.
Kou quickly looked at the American male, scowling just as Yuma did when he had noticed him.
"And who are you?" Ruki questioned.
"This is my childhood friend, Johnston Nicholas." Y/N quickly answered.
"Call me Alpha Johnston, please." Nick bowed, then grinned at the Mukami's.
"There you go flaunting your title again." Y/N began to scold Nick, who sheepishly smiled, as the ten Vampires watched the two interact. Feeling a bit jealous at how close the two seemed to be.
"If I heard correctly, you're here for a meeting?" Ruki cut in to the conversation.
Nick looked at Ruki, then glanced at Shuu and Reiji with a confused expression, then he looked back at Ruki and nodded. "Hai, the annual Werewolf meeting for all us high-ups." Nick stated, slightly looking proud.
"I see..." Ruki tapped his chin.
"Eh!? S Hotaru-chan, are you sure that you're a Human? I didn't think Werewolves could be friends with Humans." Kou said, wrapping his arms around Y/N's waist, much to her embarrassment and pissing off a few males at how close he was to her.
"Well she is friends with an idiotic half-blood like you." Laito stated, acting oblivious to Kou glaring at him as he let go of Y/N.
"The Johnston's have been family friends for a long time. I think around the time my great grandmother moved to America." Y/N told the Vampiric males.
"Mm...She saved my great grandfather, Johnston Samuel, so for generations we've guarded and protected the L/N family." Nick grinned, ruffling Y/N's hair as she pouted a bit as some strands fell into her face.
"How long will you be staying here Nick?" Reiji asked, obviously just as annoyed as the others with the Werewolf's presence.
Nick blinked, before shrugging. "I was planning for just long enough to stay till the end of the meeting, but now that I know N/N is here, I might stay even longer." Nick grinned, almost mockingly, at the ten Vampires who glared at him.
"Nick, you can't stay from your pack too long." Y/N frowned, causing all the males to now look at her.
"They'll be fine N/N." Nick smiled assuringly at his friend. "Vixen is a quiet and calm place, I'm sure Gracey and Beta Treant can take care of any problems." He told her quietly and placing his hands on her shoulders, much to the brother's annoyment.
"You still shouldn't be gone for too long." Y/N rolled her eyes.
"Then I'll just stay till after New Years! That's only a month away, ne?" Nick said happily.
"And where will you be staying? I'm sure that hotels don't let you stay for so long, and you don't have that much money." Y/N clicked her tongue.
"Oh Y/N, always the motherly one." Nick patted her head as if she was a child. "I'll just be staying with you, of course!" He proudly stated with a grin.

Oh boy.

(A/N: I was gonna make this into a super long chapter, but I think I'll just stop here and have it as a filler chapter since I haven't updated in like forever. >.<
P.S. I love how some comments are all shocked about him being a Werewolf, and I felt happy about that, even though I've left a few major hints -hence the title- in chapters 10 and 22.)