Photograph 38: Good to be Home

(A/N: Quick guide if you hadn't figured out my weird writing skills yet-
Bold is the character yelling without me using caps
Italics with a character talking is emphasizing the sentence, though Italics without the character talking would just be thoughts
Underlined words are characters talking in English)

-Tennessee Airport-June 10-
"Are we sure that we got everything?" (Reiji)
"Y/N, Kou, Shin-san, please be calm!" (Yuma, frantically rushing after the three who were running around the airport)
"Ayato, Laito, Kanato, stop harassing Yui!" (Reiji)
"I'm surrounded by idiots." (Carla)
"Agreed." (Reiji and Ruki)
"Wah, it's so great to be back in America." Y/N sighed happily, stretching her arms towards the sky, as the fourteen 'friends' walked out of the airport, receiving many odd looks, but not seeming to really care.
"It's really nice here, Y/N-chan." Yui complimented as the group walked out into the sunlight.
"This is just the city part of it, Yui-chan. We've got quite a drive until we actually end up in Vixen." Y/N calmly stated, (E/C) orbs darting around the parking lot as if looking for something.
"Aha!"
"Y-Y/N-chan!?" Yui's eyes widened as she was startled by the (H/C)'s sudden 'find' and rushed into the parking lot.
"I swear, that useless Human is going to get killed with her stupidity." Shin stated, skin slightly paler than usual, as he was also startled by Y/N's sudden run and just barely dodging a...Dodge(the car).
"Might as well follow her." Ruki sighed, and the males, and Yui, followed after the (H/C).
"I missed you so much!" Y/N exclaimed as she happily hugged the (F/C) truck.
"You ran into traffic just to get to your stupid truck!?" Kanato shouted, fists clenched, as he glared at Y/N as soon as the Sakamaki's figured out what was going on, leaving the others confused.
"It is not a stupid truck, Kanato!" Y/N whined in defense, before grinning as she pulled out a pair of keys from her back jean pocket and unlocking the truck.
"Uhm, Y/N-chan, are you sure all of us can fit in that?" Yui questioned.
"Hmm...I think so. There's five seats inside of the car, so four of you can be in it with me, leaving eight of you to ride in the trunk." Y/N said.
"I'm taking the limo." Reiji bluntly stated, turning on his heel.
"We'll follow you." Ruki agreed, beginning to follow Reiji back to the front of the airport.
"Well then, who wants to ride with me? Yui-chan, you have no choice." Y/N said, instantly linking her arm with the blonde before one of the brothers could snatch her away.
"H-hai." Yui, embarrassed, yet thankful, agreed.
"I'll gladly join you and M Neko-chan~" Kou grinned widely.
"It's been awhile since I've been in this bucket of bolts." Kanato mumbled, causing Y/N to chuckle.
"Don't turn tsundere on us, right Tsunbaru~?" Y/N smirked at Subaru.
"W-what is that supposed to mean!?" Subaru blushed slightly as he glared at the (H/C), causing her to laugh slightly.

-Vixon-6 hours later-
In the end, Yui, Kou, Kanato, and Subaru ended up riding in the truck with Y/N, while the rest followed the group in a limo that the Sakamaki's had rented last time.
"Well guys, welcome to Vixen." Y/N smiled widely, slowing down a bit and rolling down the windows as they passed the small town.
It's good to be home. She thought with a happy sigh as the others stared at the small town.

-L/N Farm-1 hour later-
"Ma, Papa, I'm home!" Y/N called out as she opened the screen door to the farm house.
"Huh, weird, I swore I saw their truck parked in the fr-" Y/N began to speak to the others, before the lights suddenly came on.
"Welcome home!" A group of Y/N's friends, and her parents, shouted, causing Y/N and Yui to jump, startled.
"Geez, ya'll almost gave me a heartattack!" Y/N whined, before being embraced by Nick and Gracey, who both laughed in reply.
"You're too easy to scare, N/N." Gracey teased as she poked her childhood friend's cheek.
"Oh my, it seems we have more guests as well." The voice of Y/N's mother caused the (H/C) to glance up and smile sheepishly.
"I told you I was bringing some friends over, Ma." Y/N stated as she walked over and hugged both of her parents.
"You didn't mention that they were all boys, though." Y/N's father stated as he stared at Y/N with a serious gaze, before grinning and putting Y/N into a headlock and giving her a nuggie.
"Papa! They're not all boys!" Y/N whined, before pulling out of her father's grip and walking back towards her new friends and smiling widely as she wrapped an arm over Yui's shoulder.
"Ya'll remember the Sakamaki's." Y/N nudged her head towards the six males.
"It's very nice to be back in your wonderful home, Mr. and Mrs. (L/N)." Reiji said.
"*cough*Kiss up*cough*." Y/N smirked as Reiji sent her a glare.
"This is their...cousin, Yui Komori." Y/N then introduced, pushing the blonde forward, causing her to squeak slightly and blush.
"H-Hello, I am Yui, thank you for having us here." Yui bowed, speaking in broken English, but then again, the blonde did have less than a week to be taught, and Y/N made sure it was not by Reiji.
"She's so cute! How old are you Yui?" Poor Yui was suddenly pulled away and questioned  by Mrs. Jinsin, the old Librarian.
Oops. Y/N thought with an awkward smile. I'll save her later. She then sighed.
"And these are the Mukami's, I work with the blond, Kou." Y/N then motioned to the four Mukami's.
"The singer, Kou Mukami?" Gracey was suddenly by Y/N's side.
"Of course you'd know him." Y/N groaned, knowing how Gracey always tried to get into Japanese things since she met the Sakamaki brothers.
"It's very nice to meet you, Gracey isn't it? I heard that your birthday is coming up." Kou smiled at the brunette, who cheerfully nodded her head.
"And who're the two...others?" Y/N's mother asked.
"Oh, these are the Tsukinami brother's, Carla and Shin." Y/N said, motioning to who's who. "They're just classmates."
"Just classmates!? Y/N!" Nina (The one getting married as mentioned all the way back in ch.6) exclaimed as she held onto Y/N's shoulders and shook the (H/C) back and forth.
"How cruel you are to such attractive males, I swear!" The blonde exclaimed, looking like she was about to faint from Y/N's indifference.
Well I can't say they're our enemies... Y/N thought while being shooken back and forth.
"Nina, stop shakin' the poor girl." Markus, Nina's now husband, sighed as he smiled slightly at his wife's antics.
"Oops." Nina said, stopping as soon as she noticed Y/N's dizzy expression.
"Y/N! Y/N!" Said female, grunted as she was suddenly tackled to the ground by multiple pairs of little bodies. "You're back!" The group of kids grinned down at Y/N.
"I told you I'd come back, my my, look at how much you guys have grown!" Y/N exclaimed, hugging the group of kids.
"And guess who else is back~" Y/N then grinned as she turned towards Shuu.
Following her gaze, the kid's eyes lit up as they suddenly ran over to the eldest Sakamaki.
"Mr.Shuu! Mr. Shuu!" They exclaimed happily as they tackled the unsuspecting blond, who sent Y/N a glare that playfully stated 'I'll get you back later', before he put his attention on the children, surprising most of the Vampires who only knew of Shuu to sleep all day.
"Well let's not all just stand around like dead bodies in a coffin, I've got years before that, so let's start partying!" Mrs. Jinsin suddenly called out.
"Mrs. Jinsin!" Y/N and her mother cried out in surprise of the older woman's childish ways.
Slowly, everyone started to walk around the Living room and begin to actually get into the party.
Ruki and Reiji were talking with Y/N's parents about...something. Ayato, Kanato, Laito, and Kou were talking to some of Y/N's friends that they had managed to become friends with. Also, Carla, Yuma and Shin were trying the different foods layed out for them to eat. Yui was surronded by Mrs. Jinsin, Nina, and a few of Y/N's more girly friends. Finally, Subaru was now being tackled by the kids after Shuu's command.
Laughing softly, Y/N shook her head as she gazed at her old life and new life mingling with each other.
Yeah, it's good to be home.