(1) "Aftermath"

It's been two weeks since the shooting happened and the town of Wright is nowhere near the path to recovery. The entire town is still mourning the death of 16 students and 4 faculty teachers. Things like this make people wonder what exactly did society do , how this crazy mad world had turned normal kids into monsters.

 No one could imagine how much hatred did these kids possessed in order for them to go in a killing spree, no one knew that this would happen.

 "When will all of this end?" Tristan asked Connor as the two are wearing their suits for the memorial. "I don't think it'll end anytime soon" his friend replied. Tris wants to ask him about him finding out his thing with Brad but he doesn't know how to. And besides, Connor is not acting weird and so Tris thought he's alright with it.

 "Are you ready to face the National Media?" Connor then asked while taking a peek outside the window.

 "They're out there again?" Tris asked.

 "Yep. I think we're gonna need your Dad" Connor answered. Tristan then looked outside and saw the entire street filled with people and reporters flashing their cameras at his house. "Oh shit" that's all the blonde haired lad was able to say.

---

 "Are you okay? Can you do this?" Brad's Mum asked him.

 "Yeah. Some of my friends died Mum , this is the least I can do"

 "Alright. I'll be right beside you"

 Brad looked at himself in the mirror, he has now a small scar on the side of his face. The thing is, he doesn't even remember where it came from. The slit runs right on top of his cheekbones, but the color is getting lighter which is good since it'll fade soon.

 "There are reporters outside, are you ready for them"

 "I'm not gonna answer to any of their questions" the curly haired lad as he followed his Mum downstairs where his Dad and brother is waiting. Bradley took a deep breath before they all walked out of the house.

 All he can see are flashing lights and reporters trying to block his way to the car.

 "How does it feel like to be a hero? What is your message to Ben Ringer?" those are some of the questions that are thrown at him. Brad just closed his eyes as his parents guided him towards the car. "I'm sorry he's not talking anymore" his mother replied to the reporters.

  The Simpson family got into the car and drove towards the school where the memorial will take place.

 It took them a couple of minutes to reach the already crowded area. Bradley Simpson, now being considered as a hero by National TV is immediately swarmed by the media people wanting to get a statement from him. Thankfully, the police were there to accompany them towards the auditorium.

 As soon as they got inside Brad looked around, hoping to find his friends. "Brad!" someone yelled. He looked at the direction where the voice came from and saw Victoria and James waving at him.

 "I'll just go to my friends" Brad told his Mum and then walked away from them . The minute he got to the two, he's quickly hugged by Victoria. "How are you?" she asked.

 "Still coping. And tired .. mostly tired of this" Brad replied. Suddenly, Tricia came into his view and she approached them. "Hey guys" Tricia said, greeting the three.

 "Tricia, this is a memorial ... not Brit Awards" Victoria uttered, commenting on the long sparkly black dress she's wearing.

 "I know, at least I'm not like you who looks very normal. Considering your goth self"