(33) "You and Me"

Tris, Hazel, Victoria , Connor and James are gathered right at the parking lot to talk about what's been happening these past few days. "We're going on a Ski trip this weekend!" Victoria said happily and looked at Connor.

 "That's good, you two are getting along very well huh?" the blonde haired lad asked her.

 "Nah. Nick's going with us" Connor then muttered as he looked away. "That's actually a good thing bud. You can suck his dick once again" James commented, causing everyone to laugh their asses off. Tris can only laugh for a bit since he wasn't really there when the news about their threesome broke out.

 "Dude!" Connor yelled at James, making the mood of their conversation even lighter.

 "Wait?! What's with the two of you?" Tris then asked and pointed James and Hazel. Connor, who's still feeling a bit defensive repeated the blonde haired lad's question. 

 "Yeah, James .. what's with you and Hazel?" Connor asked, teasing the young lad.

 The two exchanged looks and Tris could have sworn he saw sparks in their eyes. "We're friends" Hazel replied and smiled at him, much to the disbelief of everyone else in the group. "That is such a lie it made me look like I own a Porsche" Connor then uttered and made Victoria laugh because of it.

 "Fine ... fine .. we're friends" she then told them.

 Tris looked at James and saw that he's smirking, the blonde haired lad already knew it was more than that. That's good, at least his mind will be off Erica. He doesn't need any bit of her anyway.

 "Hey, it's only 15 minutes and the bells would ring ... where's Bradley?" Victoria asked.

 Tris suddenly remembered Brad and the sex they had last night. If there's three words to describe it then it would be Sweet, Painful and Memorable. Sweet because they finally did it, they finally owned each other. Painful, because it is their first time... it's not like with girls where they are very good at sleeping with ... what happened last night made them look like actual virgins, butt virgins and all. And finally, Memorable. Tris knows he will never forget last night, that would stick with him for a very long time.

 The curly haired lad left Tristan's home around 6:00 am to take a shower and have breakfast before going to school. 

  And as if on cue, his car came into their view. As soon as Brad got out of his vehicle, Tris noticed something different. He's wearing a scarf at a very sunny day. That's not the only thing he and his friends saw. Bradley Simpson is walking a bit funny. "Shit. He's sore" Tris thought to himself as he watched a very uncomfortable Brad make his way towards them.

 "What's with the scarf?" Connor asked.

 "New style" Brad replied and then smiled at them. 

 "You're just hiding a hickey" Victoria then uttered. Tristan's heart started beating fast, they can't find out about what happened.

 "Fine I am" Curly replied before letting out a sigh of relief.

 "Fuckboy is back" Hazel said and everyone nodded, including Brad and Tris.

 Suddenly the bell started ringing, signaling the start of the class. The friends then parted ways, opting to go on their respective first classes.

----

 "Why are you walking funny?" Tris asked Brad in a whispering manner while they're walking on the school hallway.