(53) "Just Say Yes"

Brad's heart is ready to pump out of his chest. He looked at their friends and saw all of their waiting reactions. If he's being honest, Brad would decline his offer. Not because he doesn't love Tristan ... he loves him so much he basically thinks he will die without him ... but because it all feels a little rushed. Their parents don't even know about them.

 But as each moment pass by and he's not answering, he's pretty sure he's building Tristan's hopes up. He knows he wants to be with him for the rest of his life, he just doesn't know if this is the right time to proclaim that ... not after everything that happened is still fresh in everyone's minds.

 "What are you gonna do Brad?" he asked himself before ultimately deciding to just do what he thinks makes the moment right.

 "Yes Tris I do" he replied. Everyone started cheering and so did Tris. The blonde haired lad then pulled out the promise ring from his ringer and placed it on the other hand. He then wore the engagement ring on Brad's finger and pulled him in for a kiss.

 "You will not regret this ... right?" Brad asked himself as he started tasking Tristan's lips on his own.

--

Connor looked around and saw how shocked everyone is, he can't believe Tris would wanna marry Brad at this young age. He has no problem with them being in love with each other is  just that it seems rushed.

 "Oh my God dude! you guys congrats!" he said as he approached them and gave them both a quick hug. But while doing so, he finally understood why Tris did it.

 The two of them went through tons of life and death situations, Connor doesn't even know he can survive all of them. What's great about the two is that they're always there for each other and that made the young lad realize that they are mean to be together. As they are two puzzle pieces that completes one another.

"We're all happy for the two of you" Victoria uttered and everyone agreed.

 Caleb then left the group and returned with two bottles of champagne.

 "Parttttaaayyyy!" he yelled and so they did. Hazel started the music and everyone got into a bit of dancing. Much to Connor's surprise, they did not give him champagne ... instead he got sparkling water because he's still underage.

 "Guys, this is a bummer"

 "You're young ... get over it" Victoria answered.

---

Almost two hours after and the party finally ended. Tris and Brad parted ways with their friends as they volunteered to get left behind so they can put down the decorations. The blonde haired lad is very excited that Brad accepted his offer. There's no one else he can see himself getting married to other than him. He loves him so much.

 "Babe thank you" he whispered and kissed his hand.

 "Tris?"

 "What?" he asked as they drove away.

  "You do know we're not gonna get married anytime soon right? Mum and Dad doesn't even know about us"

 "I know ... I just want to mark my territory ... you're my territory ... you're all mine ... right?" Tris asked, determined not to make Brad feel jealous again.

 "Yes , but when will we let them know about us?"

 "Prom"

 "The prom is next week and the finals will come after that and then graduation ... do you think we have enough time"

 Tris then stopped the car and looked at Brad.

 "They're gonna accept us, trust me. And if for some God forbidden reason they don't ... we can always move out ... okay. Brad I promise you form now on it will be me and you okay? Do you trust me?"

 "I trust you. I love you Tris"

 "I love you more Bradley" the blonde haired lad replied and then leaned in to kiss him.

 ---

Brad and Tris then drove back to his house where the blonde haired lad assured him once again that everything will be fine. Curly can't still believe that there's now a ring on his finger. He can't believe his best friend would want to marry him. He still feels like he just dreaming.

 The two lads then got out of the car where Tris told him that he will walk Brad towards the door.

 "How are you feeling?" the blonde haired lad asked.

 "I'm good ... really excited ... thank you .. how about you"

 "Relieved" Tris replied and laughed a bit.  The two then stared at each other for a one solid moment before Tristan broke it by saying how does it feel like to be engaged.

 "I don't know ... disbelief ... I can't believe we're engaged" Brad replied.

 "Who's engaged" his heart dropped as soon as he heard his mother's voice. He looked to their side and saw his Mum come out of the makeshift garden she made.

 "Tell me Bradley ... who got engaged?" she asked.

 "Fuck" Brad thought to himself as he and Tris exchanged looks.

---

that's it for this part guys ^^. last 2 chapters left :D

also ... there's this new story you should check out :)https://www.wattpad.com/story/59169674-amelia-bradley-simpson-x-the-vamps-fanfic