(6) "Mental Mania"

It was the middle of the night when Brad woke up from his sleep, he looked beside him and saw Alexis actually snoring very loudly and was immediately reminded of how shitty things been since she got here. Brad slowly got out of bed and started pacing back and forth inside his room. That's when a silly idea came inside the curly haired lad's mind, he's going to spend the coming days scaring Alexis in order for her to leave the house.

 Curly quickly got onto his laptop and started searching the best ways to scare someone off. He can't get the grin off of his face while reading tons of articles and suggestions, just like that Brad has now a master plan.

 "You're gonna regret moving in here" he whispered to himself while looking at her. Brad then took out of his phone and started texting his friends. He doesn't really care if it's the middle of the night, all he wants right is for her to be out of his house, and better if out of his life.

 Much to his surprise, James is still awake.

 "Okay. I'll help you" he replied.

 "James .. why are you awake?" Brad asked thru text

 "Why are you?" his friend replied.

 "I can't sleep. Alexis is with me"

 "Oh you two had sex?"

 "No. She's pregnant, I'm not gonna have sex with her while she's pregnant"

 "I can't sleep at all man. Wanna go to Burger king?" James asked. Brad looked at the clock and saw that it's past 1:00 am. "Nah. There's curfew remember?" he asked ashe walked out of the room, carrying his keys.

 "Yeah I forgot :/"

 "Just kidding James. Come on" Brad replied and then tiptoed his way out of the house. Brad started his car and drove away to James's house.

 The two then got to the nearest Burger King about half an hour later, where the two just did a take out and ate it inside Brad's car. 

 "How's Tristan?" James asked.

 "How's he? what happened to him?" Brad asked.

 "Oh you don't know?"

 "What Happened?" Brad asked again, sounding more worried than ever.

 "Connor stopped by his house yesterday morning and saw that a psychiatrist was there" James answered, making Brad's heart drop.

 "A Psychiatrist?"

 "Yes"

 "Why?"

 "I don't know, but Connor think it has something to do with the trauma he got from the school shooting"

 "He never told me that" Brad uttered, putting down the burger back to it's box.

 "Maybe he doesn't want you to worry about him"

 That's what got to Brad the most, he is keeping secrets of his own. He never knew that Tristan is doing just the same. Actually, he is going through something that is much harder.

 He can still remember what happened a few years ago, how Tris almost succeeded on killing himself. If it wasn't for Brad, he may have never been found and saved.

 "That's the reason why he's seeing things again" he told James.

  "He is?"

  "Yeah" the curly haired replied. Brad knows he needs to talk to Tristan, not as a friend but as a genuinely concerned partner.

---

Tris almost didn't sleep last night, well how can he sleep? his mental health is at it's worst condition again.

 "You're gonna have to tell Bradley you're going away for a while" he remembered his mother saying these words to him. But Tris couldn't bring himself to the fact that he is in this dark place again.

 "But I can still take it" Tris replied, trying his best to reason out with his mother.

 "It's better if you're around them honey. Your hallucinations could get worse at any moment, God knows what you'll see next"

 The blonde haired lad felt trapped and helpless, he's only got 36 hours left before he gets to stay in that Teen Mental Psych Ward for at least two weeks. He's not only worried about himself, he is also worried about Brad. What if he falls apart? Tris knows that Brad is every secretive with his feelings, what if he's already down and no one's there for him? What if he turns out to be just like Tristan?.

 "Mum. Dr. Clifford said that I can stay at home if I want to, remember?"

 "Yes but just like I said Tristan. I want you to be medicated as quickly as possible. We hate seeing you like this"

 "But just like I said, I can still take it"

 "Tristan, please don't fight me on this. I just want the best for you"

 Tristan's biggest weakness is his mother, so if there's anyone who can convince him to stay in that place to get medicated it would be her. "Fine" that's all the blonde haired lad replied as he walked up to his room.

 Later that night, right before Tris was about to go sleep when his Mum started calling him. "What?" Tris asked and then went out of his room, only to see Brad sitting on the couch.

 "Come up" he told the curly haired lad and so he did. Tris then locked the door to his room as soon as Brad got inside.

---

 "When are you planning to tell me?" Brad asked Tris while removing his jacket. "I was gonna tell you this morning" Tris answered. Brad pulled Tris toward him and hugged the blonde haired lad as tight as he could.

 "Why don't you get that I'm always here for you" Brad whispered to Tristan's ear.

 "I got scared" Tris replied as he started tearing up. "Don't be .. you're strong .. I know you are" the curly haired lad told his best friend as the two decided to lay down in bed.

 "How bad is it Tris?"

 "I can handle it. I think it's stupid that Mum wants me to stay in the Teen Psych Ward for at least two weeks"

 "Two weeks?" Brad asked and then looked at Tris.

 "Yeah" Tristan replied.

 "I'm gonna miss you Tris"

 "I'm gonna miss you too"

 The curly haired lad then got on top of top of Tristan and started kissing him. Tris on the other hand, also kissed him back.

---

It was the morning after, Brad left Tristan's house at around 2:00 am after some make out and cuddle sessions.

 The blonde haired lad noticed that Brad had left his wallet and so he drove to his house to return it. Tris knocked on Brad's door but then received the surprise of his life. It was Alexis who opened it up for him.

 "Alexis?" Tris asked, surprised.

 "Yeah. I live here now . Brad didn't tell you?" she asked back while wearing a proud smile on her face. Tristan's heart dropped, what the hell is she talking about?.

 "You live here? why?"

 "I'm pregnant and Brad's gonna be the Daddy"

 Those 8 words that were spoken to him crushed his world entirely. "Shit" Tris thought to himself.

---

That's it for this chapter . what do you think? please vote and comment :D

 And yes , most of their secrets are finally revealed !! what kind of damage would Alexis's pregnancy bring to Tradley? stay tuned :) x