(35) "Make You Mine"

Connor looked out of the window and saw the majestic snowy mountain where Nick supposedly has  a place. If he or his family do have a place in here, then it must mean they're rich.

 "It's so pretty" Victoria uttered and so the young lad looked at her. "You're prettier" he thought to himself. Connor was never one to believe in wonders of life, well until this moment. He doesn't even know how it all started, maybe it's after the threesome or maybe it's him realizing how good of a person she is .. and to be honest, Connor doesn't care. To him what matters is what he has and what he feels right now, and that is his growing feelings for Victoria.

 The young lad watched Nick as he maneuvers the wheel. He still hasn't changed his opinion towards towards him though, Nick still looks like a smug do nothing jerk who will get away in almost everything just by using his good looks. He wonders what Victoria saw in him.

 About 20 minutes later, they finally pulled up in front of a property. The young lad, along with Nick and Victoria came out of the car and saw a lodge type house where they'll be spending the weekend. "Welcome to Casa El Robinson" the tattered lad uttered before winking at them.

 "You've got to be kidding me" Connor thought to himself before rolling his eyes. But after realizing that he has no other choice than to come with them, Connor just prayed for guidance before going inside the lodge.

 And as soon as he got in, he saw how extravagant it looks like. The interior design is something you would never expect from a lodge, it has this mini mansion kind of feel. It's all too good to be true that Connor had to look outside just to make sure they're still on a snowy mountain.

 "Nice View huh?" he heard Nick's voice behind. Connor then turned around and asked him if his family really owns this place.

 "Technically this is mine but I won't be able to get it till I turn 21 so yes as of now, this is my family's property"

 "Nice" Victoria commented

 "Show off" the young lad thought to himself before they were showed to their respective rooms.  One particular room, is big enough to be a living room. "How big is this place" Connor asked himself as Nick showed the room where he'll staying.

 "Thank you" that's all he can say to the tatted young guy.

 "No problem .. I don't take my lovers' for granted"

 "What?"

 "Nothing" Nick replied before walking away from him. Connor just went inside the room and called Tristan as soon as he could.

 "Hey"

 "Hey man .. how is it?"

 "You did not tell me Nick's rich"

"Did I have to?"

 "Yes! I'm so intimidated right now"

 "Sorry dude .... enjoy ... bye"

 ---

"That was Connor?" Brad asked Tris.

 "Yeah. Apparently, he's intimidated at Nick"

 "Why?"

 "Because Nick's rich"

 "He is"

 "Yep" the blonde haired lad replied and then smiled at him. Tris then stood up from his chair and sat beside Brad on the couch. "You're watching basketball again huh?" he asked curly.

 "Yeah . I missed watching this" he replied just as Tris placed his head on Curly's lap. The two are inside Brad's house, they have it all to themselves since the rest of the Simpson have got other places they needed to be.

 Chill moments like this are the moments Tris would want to live for. Not a lot of things to think about, not a lot of worries to destroy the perfectly calm environment.

 "Brad?"

 "What?"

 "Where will we be a year from now?" Tris then asked him.

 "I hope we're still together ... why?"

 "Nothing I was just ..."

 "Tris don't worry about tomorrow okay? What matters is what we have now" Brad replied before holding Tristan's hand.

 "I don't think you can blame me for worrying Brad ... I almost died twice ... I have to constantly worry about tomorrow"

 "I will be here Tristan okay? always ... and as  long as I'm around I won't let anything bad happen to you. Ever"

 "Thank you" Tris replied before kissing Brad.

 ----

 "I ... I met with Erica yesterday" James told Hazel while they're sitting on her front porch.

 "Really? what did you two talked about?"

 "Life ... us ... and then you and me" the young lad replied before looking at Hazel. Before all of this, James was never sure about his feelings for the young girl. But after seeing Erica and hearing what everyone has to say, he knew that it was love. It was love that he's feeling for Hazel all this time, he was just too unaware about it.

 "You and Me?" Hazel asked.

 "Yeah" James replied and then stood up in front of her.

 "That incident made me realize what I truly feel about you" he uttered before going down on a bended knee.

 "What are you doing?" Hazel asked.

 "I'm gonna give you a promise ring. Hazel I promise to you that from now on you have me ..all of me ... just say you love me too and I will give you everything and anything you'll ever need"

 The young guy watched as tears mounted on her eyes , "I love you James"

---

 Connor went out of his room a few minutes after, only to see a note on the table that says "Come join us outside if you want".

 The young lad is still not in the mood to do so , instead, he just looked around the house to see just what Nick's family looked like. He opened one of the drawers and saw a photo album.

 "Now this is interesting" he whispered to himself as he sat on the couch. As soon as Connor opened the album, a picture fell out. He picked it up from the floor and took a look at it.

 "Oh my God" that's all he can say.

 This particular picture is pretty surprising since it contains Nick .... and Alexis holding hands together.

----

 Brad was busy making out with Tris when his phone started ringing. "I have to take this" he told the blonde haired lad before getting out of the couch. Curly looked down and his bulge before turning to Tris and started pointing at it.

 "I'll take care of that later" Tris replied as he headed towards the kitchen.

 "Hello Brad"

 "Hey Connor what's up?"

 "There's something you need to know"

 "What is it?"

 "I have a picture of my hand with Nick .. you would never guess who's in it too"

 "Who?"

 "Alexis .... and they're holding hands"

--

that's it for this part guys  ^^ what do you think? please vote and comment :D

did you miss the update? haha here it is ... anyway , what can you say about Nick's picture? is there something he should explain?