-Special Chapter-

Hello guys, so before we go to the long ass heartbreaking finale that I had planned. I'm going to take you guys back to one of their previous days when life is still good for them (aka smut)

--

It was fine lazy sunny day for everyone. Tristan is hanging out at Brad's house like any other usual Saturday morning.

"Brad!"the curly haired lad then ran upstairs to his parent's bedroom. In there, he saw his entire family waiting for him. "What's going on?" he asked after seeing his Mum, Dad and Brendon all dressed up.

 "It's your cousin Jeremy's wedding, remember?" she asked.

 "Oh .... well I'm not going"

 "Why?"

 "Honey , you know what he did to Jeremy's car last year right?"

 "Oh yes. Brad, how did it end up in the middle of the lake?"

 "I have no idea" Brad answered while trying to think of what he did last year. "Oh yeah that's right" he thought to himself as he remembered that day when Jeremy pissed the fuck out of him. Brad stole the keys to his car and drove it to the middle of the lake. Thanks to him being in the primary school's elite swimming team , Brad was able to swim back to the shore just in time that the vehicle sank at the bottom of the lake.

 He was grounded for two months because of that.

 "So you're not really going?"

 "No" Brad answered and went back downstairs. A few minutes after, the rest of his family got out of the room and came into their view.

 "Boys , we're gonna leave the two of you alone alright?. Try not to trash the house ye?"

 "Okay Dad we get it go" Brad told them and so they did. As soon as the curly haired lad heard their car drive away, he looked at Tristan and then winked.

 The blonde haired lad got up and quickly and protested to his brooding idea.

 "No Way" he uttered.

 "Yes Way" Brad replied and then started removing his own shirt. Tris then ran to the kitchen and suggested they should cook something first.

  Tris then told Brad to wait a bit as he will prepare something. Curly on the other hand just sighed and sat back on the couch and opened the television. It took Tristan about ten minutes before he called him out again.

 Bradley then turned around, only to see a very pleasant surprise. Tris is standing there wearing nothing but his boxers and lady apron.

 "Sexy" he commented and so the blonde haired lad winked.

 Brad then rushed towards the kitchen where Tris told him they'll make a roast chicken. "I didn't know you can cook" he commented while watching his sexy personal chef stuff the whole chicken with herbs and potatoes.

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me babe" Tristan replied before smirking at him. That particular weakened Brad's knees, making his sexual frustration even stronger.

--

Tristan spent the next 30 minutes preparing the side dishes while Brad sat there and watched his ass work the kitchen. He even heard him gulp at some point. "Dude's horny" he thought to himself before facing him. 

 "What's wrong with you?" he asked.

 "What do you mean? I don't get you" Brad replied before looking away. Tris in return just shook his head and popped the chicken on to the oven.