(54) "Take Me To Church" (Finale 1 of 2)

Brad still couldn't believe that his Mum bought Tris's "One-of-our-teachers" alibi. He was thankful though, that at least they were able to get out of that situation without telling her that they got engaged. "Two lads who weren't even in college got engaged", whenever Brad thinks of those words, he gets the shivers. Who would have thought that it will all lead up to this? they were the school's two biggest chick magnets and yet they managed to turn away from all of that and be in love with each other.

One week later, and the event that most high school students are looking forward to before they graduate is finally here. Brad got up from his bed and crossed out the date reminding him that prom has finally came. One thing that worries him though is that he and Tris planned tonight as the night they will come out to their parents. It's not that they want to , it's just that they both know they have to.

They are going to graduate a few weeks after the prom, they can't leave the house without telling their parents the truth about them.

Brad's phone then started ringing, he quickly grabbed it to answer the incoming call from Tristan.

"Hey babe"

 "Hello? Good morning"

"How are you?"

 "I'm good, are you ready for tonight?" Tris asked.

 "I don't think I am"

 "Brad , this is it ... after tonight ... we'll finally be free"

 "What if they hate us? what if my Dad kills us both? what if your dad kills us both?"

 "Then it will be their lost , not ours ... this is it Brad ... it's now or never"

 "Can't we just wait till after graduation?"

 "Brad if we do then we'll hurt them even more"

 "Tris ..."

"Brad trust me , everything will be alright after tonight, do you trust me?"

 "Yes I do"

 "Okay, I'll see you later ... I love you"

 "I love you too"

--

James watched as his mother put on the bowtie to complete his look. He stared at her eyes and saw that she's about to tear up.

 "Mum?"

 "What?" she asked.

 "Thank you for everything"

 "It's my job to take care of you. You're my son and I love you so much. Nothing in the world can change that"

 "Do you think that if someday I become a parent , would I be as good as you?"

"James .. honey .. I think you'll be a wonderful father someday"

 "Thank you"

 "Wait ... Hazel is not pregnant right?"

 "She's not, don't worry"

 "Good" Mrs. McVey replied before letting out a sigh of relief. After a few moments, his mother left the room. James then called Hazel to ask if she's ready because he's about to come over.

 "I'm ready"

 "Okay .. I'll see you .. I love you"

 "I love you too James"

---

Connor spent the entire day trying to prepare for prom. Victoria is his date of course and he couldn't be more excited about it. What's surprising though is the amount of time he and Nick have been spending the past few days. Con was finally able to see some similarities that he and the tatted lad share.

"Con! Nick is here!" he heard his Dad yell. He ran out of the room and told his new friend to come up. "shit, today is the prom?" Nick asked.

 "Yes, why? you're going even though you are not a student of the school?" Con asked, teasing Nick.

 "Actually yes I am. Brett invited me"

 "Ugh. That dick"

 "I agree with you. He can be a bit of a dick sometimes"

 "So you're going as his date?. That's incest"

 "No. He told me he'll set me up with someone"

 "Do you even trust him?"

 "I have no choice he's my cousin" Nick asked before the both of them shared a laugh.

 "So where's your suit?"

 "Home?" nick replied.

 "Well then get it!. You need to prepare"

---

Tristan's heart is ready to pump out of his chest while he's getting ready. The blonde haired lad looked at the mirror and saw the man that he always dreamed he will be. The only difference is that he doesn't want a woman that he can be successful with. He wants Brad ... Tris wants his best friend.

 "Oh you're a stunner" he turned around and saw his mother by the door tearing up. Tris immediately approached and hugged her tightly.

 "I love you Mum" he whispered.

 "I love you more .. I love you always ... where's your date anyway?"

 "I'll go get him ... I mean her ... I'll go get her" Tris answered before letting out a sigh of relief.

 "Good. Take picture okay? I can't wait to meet her"

 "Don't worry, I'll introduce my date to you and Dad later"

 "Oh you will? okay. I love you honey.

"I love you too mother"

---

The dark of the ngiht finally came, therefore increasing Brad's nervousness. Tris called him and said he'll come over to tell Brad's parents about them. 

 "You look just like me" Brad's father commented.

 "He's amazing" his Mum added before wiping the tears on her eyes. The moment he ehard a car pull up in front of the house, his heart dropped.

"Who could that be?" Mrs. Simpson asked.

 "I'll go check" Brad uttered and went out of the house. He then closed the door behind him the moment he saw a very attractive Tristan Evans walking towards him. 

 "You look great" Brad told him.

 "You look sexy" Tris replied before stealing a quick kiss on the lips.

 "They might see us"

  "Are you ready?" he asked Brad.

 "Yes"

 The curly haired lad then opened the door once again. "Oh Tristan! He looks so good to!" Mrs. Simpson exclaimed. Blondie then proceeded to give her a quick hug and then Brad's father a handshake.

 "Why are the two of you in here? where are your dates? Are you two going to get them?"

 "No Dad" Brad uttered before adding "We are each others' date"

 "aww this is cute .. you two are real best friends" Mrs. Simpson commented.

 "No Mum ... Tris and I .... we've been dating for months ... Mum , Dad ... we're bisexual"

--

that's it for this part guys ^^ ONE.MORE.CHAPTER