(22) "Suppressed"

"Who is she?" James asked himself while lying in bed. The young lad spent the whole day trying to figure out who she is. He knew he had an amnesia before, she maybe someone from his past.

 "Erica Odell" he typed on Goggle and her face popped up. James clicked on it and saw her Facebook account. "Who the hell are you?' he whispered to himself as he looked on every single public set picture she has in her albums.

 His eyes widened when he saw a picture of himself and Erica. It was taken at a cafeteria, he continued to scroll on and saw pictures of them with Brad and the others. Why won't his friends tell him about her?

 James then got up and reached for his phone to dial Connor's number.

 "Hey" the other lad uttered through the phone.

 "Connor, where are you?"

 "I'm with Victoria, why?"

 "You're my friend right?"

"Dude are you alright? Of course!"

 "Then tell me who Erica is"

--

 The blonde haired lad took a deep breath before returning to his room. He knows Haley is crazy but for her to say that, he can't help but worry. What if it's true, what if Luke actually killed someone before and that's the reason why he's still here?.

 He opened the door, only to find that the room is empty.

 Tris was able to let out a sigh of relief and so he walked towards his bed, only to find Luke face down on the floor. "Luke!" he yelled and then started shaking him badly. The blonde haired lad then noticed a smile on his roommate's face and so he punched him in the arm before going back to bed.

 "I got you" the other lad told him as he smirked.

  "That's not cool" Tris replied.

  "I'm sorry" Luke said and then sat beside Tris, but much to his surprise .. Tris then stood up and went to the chair.

 "Dude I said I'm sorry"

 "Apology accepted. Luke"

 "Then what's wrong? Why are you so agitated?"

 "I don't know. Maybe stress" he replied and then took off his shirt.

 Tris then noticed Luke taking his shirt off too and so he asked him what's he thinking. "What? you wanna relieve stress right? I can help you" Luke replied and then winked. Tris felt himself blush and so he put on his shirt once again.

 The blonde haired lad then looked at his laughing roommate.

 "Messing with you is fun" Luke commented as he threw himself in his bed.

 Tris stood there watching Luke. And suddenly, Haley's accusations became unbelievable again. But he needs answers to settle for everything..

 "Tonight" he thought to himself. He's gonna find the answers to his questions tonight.

--

 "What happened?" Victoria asked Connor as soon as James's call ended. "He .. he found out about Erica" the young lad replied with his voice shaking.

 "How? I already called Brad, he should have caught up to her"

 "Maybe he didn't. What are we gonna do now Victoria?"

 "Did you tell him who she is?"

 "No"

 "Then what did you tell James?"