(41) "The Closet Guys"

As soon as Tris and Brad were done, they looked at their friends ... only to see a series of different reactions. The blonde haired lad saw James and Caleb passed out, Victoria with her mouth open, Hazel actually froze and Connor fell asleep. "So much for coming out" he heard Brad whisper.

 Tris looked at him and asked if they did the right thing.

 "Yes, Tristan. I'm sure everything will be fine in the morning"

 The blonde haired lad then looked at the two girls before asking them if they are alright with this. "Tris, I've known about you and Brad for months now, remember?" Victoria asked and so he nodded.

 Hazel on the other hand, still can't believe their revelation. "Let me get this clear. The two most popular jocks in school is now a couple .... how?" she asked.

  Tris was gonna explain to her but Brad stopped him from doing so. "Can I explain this to you inside?" he asked Hazel, and as soon as she nodded, the two of them went inside the cabin. Tris just let out a sigh and sat beside Victoria.

 "So how does it feel like?" she asked.

 "Good ... I just hope that once these drunk asses wake up they would accept us"

 "I'm sure they will. For me, it really shouldn't much of a surprise that you two announced your love for each other"

 "Victoria, that is because you found out about it months ago"

 "No Tristan, it's because you and Brad cared so much for each other that it became very obvious that something else is going on. Sure it might be called you know "Bromance" or something but you two are different. I can see the way you look at Brad, it's the same kind of look that would sweep any girl off of her feet. I have no issues with the both of you, I can clearly tell that you care for him as much as he cares for you. Love wins after all"

 "Victoria ... thank you for making that speech that no one probably cared about" Tris replied and then started laughing a bit. The young girl then playfully pushed him a bit.

 "This is good" he thought to himself. If their friends accept them, there's a huge chance that their parents will do the same.

---

 "So how long have you two been seeing each other?" Hazel asked Brad while getting a glass of water. "A few months ago , before the shooting" he replied while looking out of the window.

 "Wow, so the whole time ... you two are banging each other?"

 "We're not 'banging' each other Hazel ... we're just .. hanging out"

  "How did you .. you know ... realized you have feelings for him? Is it because you got tired of all the girls you slept with and you want something else?"

 " I don't know ... and to be honest, I don't think I want to find out. To me what matters is now, what I have right now ... and that is Tristan"

 "Does Tricia and Alexis know about this?"

 "Nope. They have no idea"

 "How about your parents"

 "No"

 Brad then looked at Hazel and saw her smiling. "What?" he asked and so Hazel placed her hands on his shoulders and said the words "I am very proud of the both you".

 "So you're like .. okay with this?"

 "Of course I am" Hazel replied and then hugged Bradley as tight as she could.