(11) "See You Again"

The blonde haired lad woke up in his room, he looked to his side and saw his roommate staring at him. Tris quickly sat up only to feel a little dizzy from doing so. "Are you alright?" Luke asked as he placed his hand on Tristan's forehead.

 "I am" Tris replied and then removed Luke's hand. He looked around and realized he is now in his room. "How did I get here?" he asked Luke. His roommate then removed his blankets and stood up, revealing to Tris his Big Hero 6 boxers.

 "Seriously?" the blonde haired lad asked and then Luke turned around, confused.

 "What? I'm just gonna close the door" Luke replied.

 "No .. the boxers .. Big Hero 6?"

 "I love the movie , don't you dare judge me"

 A few moments after, Luke returned to the opposite bed and continued to ask Tris on what happened. "I ... I don't know exactly" the blonde haired lad replied, lying to Luke. Deep inside he knows what took place, he knows what he saw ... he saw himself .. he's hallucinating. And as each second pass by he's starting to question everything, he doesn't know what's real anymore.

 "You know you can tell me everything. Psychos should work together" Luke joked as he's starting to wear some additional clothes, much to Tristan's surprise and delight since he's been getting really uncomfortable seeing his half naked body all the time.

  "Let's go be psychos together" Tris said and they both started laughing.

  The blonde haired lad is trying his best to hide all his worries, but at the same time he knows that if he continues to ignore it the more it will come after him. And this time, he doesn' think he'll be able to get away.

---

 "Dude, are you sure he's there?" Brad asked James while they are driving to Blake Hospital that is right outside their town. "Yes , she clearly said to me that Tristan is in there" James replied.

 The curly haired lad is anxious, what if he hates him? what if Tris pushes him away? What if he snapped?. There are a lot of question inside Brad's brain that needs to be answered. "What time is it?" he asked as they took a turn.

 "Half past 10 .. why?"

 Brad suddenly stopped the car, almost causing James to hit his face in the mirror. "Dude?!!?" he exclaimed.

 "Sorry ... I just remembered, they have visiting hours .. we can't go in now" Brad uttered. James closed his eyes and said "Shit!". Brad suddenly felt down as he took a U-turn. "What are you doing?" James then asked him.

 "We'll go there in the morning"

 It took them about twenty minutes before they arrived at James's house. "Sorry man" he told Brad as he got out of his car. "What for?" the curly haired lad then asked him.

 "For getting your hopes up"

 "It's alright and besides it's just a few hours before the morning, we can go there" he replied and then smiled at James. A few moments after, they parted ways and Brad went home. As soon as he got inside, he started his parents fighting again.

 Brad slowly got upstairs and saw a light coming from their bedroom, the door is ajar that's why he was able to take a peek. Inside he saw his Mum and Dad fighting over an alleged cheating by his father. This broke his heart even more, how can he cheat on her?.

 The next thing he saw is that he pushed her towards the bed, "Fine! hurt me!" his Mum yelled. Brad saw his Dad raised his hand, that's when he opened the door and ran between them. The curly haired lad looked straight to his father's eyes, much to the surprise of his parents.