(9) "Wildest Dream"

Tris tried his best to adjust to the new surrounding that he's in, he looked at his schedule and realized that he has to go through 4 support groups each day. "Really? Four?" he asked Luke as he showed him the piece of paper.

"Yeah. One is for Trauma, the other for Depression .. then you have your Acceptance group and the group therapy" he replied and then looked at the young Evans while they're walking around the hallways of the ward. "I never thought it's that many" Tris uttered and then just sighed. A few minutes after, one of the nurses approached them and told the blonde haired lad that his parents are here to visit him.

 "I'll see you later" Luke said and then walked away from them.  Tristan followed the nurse to a room where his parents are. While they are on their way, Tris kept seeing someone dressed in all leather looking at him from each corner. "You're just going crazy" he thought to himself and just cosed his eyes. As soon as he opened them, his hallucinations are gone.

 "Hello Son" his Dad greeted as soon as he got inside the room. Tris sat right in front of them and saw their tearful and worried facial reactions.

 "How are you?" Mrs. Evans asked.

 "I'm okay Mum" Tris replied and then smiled at her.

 "Are you sure? How's your roommate? Are you comfortable with him? Or should we ask them to assign you to a different room?"

 "Oh no it's alright. My roommate is great. Mum, did Brad ask for me?" Tris asked and saw his parents exchanged looks.

 "Yes he did. He's very worried about you"

 "Did you tell him where I am?"

 "No"

 "Good. Please don't"

 "Why Tris?. Your best friend just wants to see you"

 "Well I don't wanna see him"

 "Tristan why? What happened between the two of you?"

 "Mum .. please stop. Can we not talk about him for now?" Tris asked. Deep inside he's still quite mad, he doesn't hate him as much as yesterday but he still doesn't wanna see Brad anytime soon. Tris needs more time.

 "Fine ..." his Mother replied and just smiled at him. Tris smiled back, trying his best to hide everything that worries him.

--

Brad looked around his dark bedroom, it's the middle of the night and he's still wondering why he's up. Suddenly he felt a hand roaming inside his shirt, he quickly looked to his side and saw Tristan looking at him. "What? Why are you here? How?" Brad asked but Tris quickly covered his mouth with his finger. He played with Brad's lips for a few minutes before telling him to go 'suck on it'.

 "What?" the curly haired lad asked his  friend.

 "SUCK.ON.IT" the blonde haired lad whispered and then licked his ears. Brad started sucking on his finger just as Tris started playing with his mouth. After a few minutes of moaning and groaning, Tris pulled out his finger and got on top of Brad.

 "No more playing" Tris uttered as he started sucking on Brad's neck which almost caused the curly haired lad to go insane.

 Brad quickly removed Tristan's shirt, revealing his bare chest. "Oh you're playing now?" Tris asked and then removed Brad's shirt as well. Tris moved down and started sucking one one of his nipples while his other hand is playing with the other.