(46) "Frustrations"

Tris stood there with his heart ready to pump out of his chest. How is he gonna explain to Brad that he and Luke sorta had a thing back when they were in that teen psych ward?.

 "I ... I"

 "We're just friends dude , no need to worry" Luke suddenly uttered

 "Is that true ... Tris?"

 "Yes" he replied with shaking lips. Brad smiled and then proceeded to hug him before whispering "I believe in you".

"Tris ... keep your dick in your pants and don't fall for Luke" the blonde haired lad whispered to himself before smiling at his partner. A few moments after, Tris's parents came, and so they introduced Luke to them.

 "You're really gorgeous" Mrs. Evans said after giving the lad a hug.

 "Thank you" Luke replied before smiling in a very shy manner.

 His father then did a handshake with Luke and asked if he's gonna stay for dinner. "He and Brad are" Tris answered.

 "Okay then .. just settle in here boys ... my wife and I will cook a feast for us all"

 "Thanks"

 The three lads then went upstairs fr a bit so they can change to "home clothes" which is basically a t-shirt and a short.

While they are in Tristan's room, Luke quickly shed almost all of his clothes. "Dude!" Brad protested and threw him a shirt.

 "Why?" Luke asked.

 "I saw your junk"

 "You also have one"

 "Yes but it's your junk not mine"

 ",You're not ocnfident enough with your body then"

 "I am confident"

 "Nope"

 "Tris .." Brad called him out in the same manner as a child would go to his parents to tell that someone had done something wrong to him.

"Brad we all have junks get over it" he answered before giving him his favorite shirt.

 A few more minutes passed by, and the three of them finally emerged from the room. After that, Tris found himself sitting in the middle of Luke and Brad.

 "Well this is awkward" Tris thought to himself as they all started eating.

--

After dinner, Brad .. Luke and Tris went upstairs tot he guest room where Brad and Luke would stay for the night.

"Seriously can't I just sleep with you?" Brad asked Tris.

"Mum and Dad will suspect us"

 "We've slept at the same room countless times"

 "Yes but ... Mum said you should stay here. That's why you should sleep here"

 "But Tris ..."

 "Please"

 Brad then stared at Luke and noticed that he is very uncomfortable.

 "Fine ..."

 "Fine what?" Brad asked.

 "The three of us will sleep here"

 "We won't fit in the fucking bed"

 "Bradley calm down okay"

 "Fine"

 After a few minutes, Tris left the room. Brad then stared at Luke and saw his busy texting on his phone.

 "I bet you wish you did not come here"

 "What?"

 "Luke ... I know you know that I don't like you"

 "Pretty much"

 "Then why aren't you still leaving?"

 "Dude because you're not the person I came here for ... I'm here for Tris and we're just friends so there's basically no reason for you to get jealous ... well unless you're insecure of me"

 "Insecure? can you actually hear yourself right now?"

 "That's the only reason I can think of"

 Feeling pissed, Brad stood up from his chair and started to walk towards Luke ... opting to give him a little push. Suddenly, the door opened and Tris came into his view.

 "What's going on in here?" he asked.

 "Nothing" Brad replied and went on to grab a pillow.

  The blonde haired lad then showed the extra mattress and placed it beside the bed. "I will sleep down here ... the two of you can stay on the bed" Tris uttered but Brad protested right away.

 "No .. the two of us will sleep on the mattress ... Luke can have the bed"

 "Is that okay with you Luke?" Tris then asked.

 "Yeah"

 "Good" Brad thought to himself and immediately threw himself on the mattress. He though Tris is going to lay down too, but instead he excused himself and Luke as they will need to do a quick talk outside. Brad expressed he wanted to come but Tristan told him not to as their conversation will only last for 10 minutes.

 "Okay be back quick"

 "I will" the blonde haired lad answered as they went out of the room.

--

As soon as Tris and Luke got out of the room, he almost literally dragged the gorgeous faced lad  out of the house.

 "Luke ... I am very sorry that I did not tell you right away"

 "About you and Brad? that's alright ... there were never an us  in the first place"

 "I know ... it's just that"

 "Can I kiss you?" Luke asked.

 "What?"

 "I want to kiss you just so I can finally get over you ... I admit Tris when I first got here this morning I was hoping that I will only see you ... and that you're available and happy ... but once I saw you with Brad I lost it. I will not destroy something that is as beautiful as what the two of you have.  That's why right now ....  I just wanna kiss you goodbye"

 Deep down, Tris knows he feels the same. There's something about Luke that had always drawn him in even though he knows they should only be friends. "That's right ... a kiss will determine it all" he thought to himself before agreeing to him.

 "Kiss me Luke .. kiss me  quick"

 The blonde haired lad then closed his eyes and felt Luke's soft lips against his. And as expected, he did not feel anything. "No sparks or fireworks" Tris whispered and Luke nodded, then after a few minutes they went back inside with an agreement to just stay as friends.

 As soon as Luke opened the door to the guest room, they both saw Brad peacefully sleeping. Luke then took of just about everything he has in his body and then crawled up to bed. "Goodnight Tris" the gorgeous faced lad uttered before covering his naked body with a blanket.

 "Goodnight" he replied before cuddling up to Bradley. Tris then closed his eyes the same time as his hands made their way in front of Brad's crotch.

--

that's it for this chapter. thank you for reading :)