(44) "The Jealous Boyfriend"

"You're Tris's boyfriend?"  Luke asked Brad.

 "Yes ... totally his boyfriend ... we fuck everyday"

 "Brad stop it" Tris said and so he did.

 The curly haired lad then looked at him , Tris on the other hand is signalling him to go upstairs. Knowing he has no other choice, Brad made his graceful exit by running towards the stairs. He felt a little guilty for coming off a little too strong but he can't help it, he is jealous ... actually a little more than jealous.

Brad then went upstairs to Tristan's room and closed his eyes.

"Why are you so jealous of Luke? He seems like a great guy" he told himself  but suddenly heard a voice inside his head saying "He fucked Tristan".

--

Tristan's heart is beating so fast, Luke found out about him and Brad ... what will happen to them?. "I was gonna surprise you but from the looks of it I'm the one who got surprised" Luke uttered as soon as Brad left.

 "I'm sorry ... I did not know how to tell you"

 "That's okay ... I mean we're not even in a relationship right? I have no right to feel jealous or betrayed"

 "Luke ..."

 "It's okay ... but we can still hang out as friends right?"

 "Sure" Tris replied while trying his best to smile.

 "How are you? ... does he make you happy?"

 "He does ... how are you Luke? are you alright now? when did you came out?"

 "Two days ago .. I was gonna come here but my parents wanted me to spend a day with them"

 "How are they?"

 "They're good .. still busy with work"

 Tris stared at Luke's beautiful face and almost got into a trance again. His face is so pretty that Tristan is sure anyone would get lost in it.

---

Connor drove all the way to Nick's house. The young lad got out of his car and walked towards the tatted lad's door.

Just when he's about to push the bell button, the door opened and Nick came into his view.

 "Connor?"

 "Nick"

 "What are you doing here?"

 "Um ... I ... I wanna ask how you are ... Victoria too ... Victoria's asking how you are" he replied, only to see Nick let out a sigh.

 "Come inside ... we'll talk" he answered and so Connor did.

 "You do know Victoria's looking for you right?"

 "I do ... how is she?"

"She's good ... how are you?"

 "My parents still hate me"

 "Have you talked to Alexis?"

 "I did ... but I'd rather keep everything else under cover for now"

 "You know ... you can still join and be friends with us right?"

 "Thanks" Nick replied before smiling a bit.

 --

 After about an hour or so, Brad went downstairs only to see Tris and Luke standing in front of each other.

 "What's going on in here?" he asked.

 "Do you want to come with us?" Tris asked.

 "Where? A threesome? No way Tristan"

 "Can't you calm down ... we're just going to eat at a resto and show him around"

 "No thanks" Brad replied, not wanting to spend any moment with the gorgeous faced Luke.

 "Okay then ... I guess it's just me and Luke" Tris answered as they started heading towards the door. Brad's heart then dropped ... and jealousy started kicking in again.

 "Wait! I'll go with you"

--

that's it for this short chapter guys ^^ next one will be a lot longer promise ;) x