(39) "Into The Woods" (part 1 of 2)

Six days have passed since the truth came out, and finally for once ... everything seemed to be going great. Alexis's family had settled everything with the Simpsons and promised never to bother them ever again. The last thing Tris heard of her family is that their trying to reach out to Nick, but the blonde haired lad doesn't know if they're successful or not.

 As for Tristan's life, it never have been better. The sex that he promised to Tricia is still not happening, it probably never will since he informed her that he has herpes. Tricia was mad but he knows she'll just forget about it. At least that bought them some time, he can deal with Tricia after they got back from camping.

 "You told her you have herpes?" Brad asked as they stuffed their bags on his car.

 "Yeah and she freaked out but at the same so concerned" Tris replied before giggling at him.

 "Let her be ... wait, you don't have herpes right?" the curly haired lad then asked.

 "Brad I don't" the blonde haired lad replied before letting out a sigh.

 "Good ... because you're losing your virginity tonight" the curly haired lad whispered before walking away. Tristan's eyes then widened, he almost forgot ... he's still a backdoor virgin.

 "Crap" he thought to himself while trying to imagine the pain he'll feel in his bum once Brad breaks through it.

 ---

"Do you have everything you need?" James asked Hazel as they got out of her house.

 "Yeah .. and James it will only be for a weekend ... we're not staying there for a week or a month"

 "We could be if you want" he replied before winking at her.

 "James shut up ...and just so you know, we're not gonna have sex once we're alone together" the young girl replied and then saw him frown.

 "We're not?" James asked and so she nodded.

 "Why?"

 "Because I want us to wait for as long as we can"

 "Alright .... but don't you dare make a move on me tonight or I will accuse you of rape"

 "Rape? You? wow ... James just wow"

 "I'm sorry ... I'm just kidding, that's so insensitive of me" the young guy replied as he opened the door of his car for her.

 "Good think you know ... and James?"

 "What?" the young guy asked after he got behind the wheel.

 "Should we tell them tonight that we're a couple?"

 "Do you want to?"

 "Yeah"

 "Alright then ... we will" James replied and saw Hazel smile. The young guy smiled back and then drove away. This should be one hell of a weekend.

---

 "Victoria .. Nick is not gonna come .. He's probably dealing with the drama that is Alexis"

 "He told me he'll go with us"

 Connor just let out a sigh and looked out of the window, he can't believe she's still looking for him. The young guy intends this weekend to be the time where he would tell Victoria he loves her, but if Nick will come then he's pretty sure she'll still choose the tatted guy over him.

 After a few more minutes, Victoria finally acknowledge the fact that maybe Connor's right .. maybe Nick wouldn't come.

 "I think he's not gonna go with us" she told the young guy, who is more than ready to leave.

 "I think so too now can we go?" Connor asked and as soon as Victoria nodded, he got on to the car.

---

  Brad and Tris are on their way towards the cabin when he started receiving calls from their friends. "Dude where are you?" James asked.

 "We're on our way? You?"

 "Also on our way ... wait who's driving?" James asked.

 "My bitch ... and by that I mean Tristan" Brad replied only to be in the head by Tristan.

 "He is indeed your bitch. Alright I'll see you there"

 "Okay" Curly replied before ending the call. And as soon as he did, another one came. This time from it's Victoria.

 "Where are you guys?" she asked.

 "We're on our way .. why?"

 "Do you guys want chips? We're at a convenience store"

 "Sure" Brad replied as he smiled a bit, as if Victoria can see him through the phone.

 "Okay see you later"

 "Okay bye"

 "How long till we get there?" Tris then asked Brad after a few minutes.

 "Should be a good 30 minutes or so ... why?"

 "Nothing" the blonde haired lad replied. Brad smirked before started rubbing Tristan's crotch.

 "Dude what are you doing?" Tristan asked as he removed Curly's hand.

 "Just drive ... I have always wanted to do this to you" Brad replied and started caressing Trista's bulge even more. Just a few minutes after, he can already feel that he is hard. 

 The curly haired lad grinned as he pulled down his zippers and undid the button on his pants.

 "You're really doing this here?" Tris asked with a great discomfort on his face.

 "Yeah" he replied as he pulled out his already hard shaft. And before the blonde haired lad can protest, Brad started jerking him off as fast as he could.

---

 "You're really a good driver"  the curly haired lad told Tris after a few more minutes. "You have no idea" the blonde haired lad thought to himself.

 Tris never thought Brad could be this kinky, but he found himself liking it. He must have been a wanker since he's 10 because he is really good with his hands. So good that Tristan started thrusting his pelvis against his hands.

 A few minutes after, he finally saw the sign to the woods and they got off the main road. "Thank God" he thought to himself, at least there's no chance he would hit another car once he climaxed.

 "I'm gonna cum" Tris whispered to Brad.

 "Then come" the other young guy replied and so he released his load. Tristan's cum shot up several times, one even hit the dashboard of Brad's car.

 "You're really messy" Brad uttered as he removed his hand from his cock.

 "Screw you, this is your fault" Tris replied as he scrambled to get a tissue. A few moments after, they finally reached the cabin ... where they saw their friends already waiting for them.

 "Umm Tris?"

 "What?" the blonde haired lad asked, still a bit pissed off at him.

 "You do know that we also have to come out to them tonight right?"

 "I do"

 "Do you think they'll accept us?" Brad asked.

 "I hope so"

---

that's it for this part guys ^^ what do you think? sorry it's boring but all the good parts will be on the next one .. I promise. Alexis and Brett will have parts on the next chapter instead (not in this one ...sorry)

 Are you also ready for Tradley finally coming out tot heir friends? :) x