(38) "True"

As soon as Brad opened the door, he saw Tris running towards him.  "How did you know it's him?"  he immediately asked the blonde haired lad.

 Tris went inside Brad's house and sat on the couch. "Are your parents asleep?" he asked

 "Yes they are why?"

 "Brad ... I talked to Tricia and she said Alexis has a picture of Nick ... and that bitch told her that Nick Robinson is the baby daddy and not you"

 "Tris , how sure are you that we can trust Tricia?"

 "I just paid the ultimate price for her honesty"

 "What is it Tris?"

 "Me" the blonde haired lad replied and so Brad's heart skipped a beat, what does he mean?.

---

 "Whoa" that's all Victoria can say after she and Connor kissed. The young guy on the other hand can't speak at all. This is the first time he kissed her consciously. Sure the three of them are a bit drunk than usual but still, this time Connor's pretty sure he'll remember it.

 Victoria's lips tasted like honey , sweet and a bit soft. That moment validated his feelings for her. Connor realized that it's not just a crush ... it's more than that.  He actually loves the young girl.

 The night went with a few more games. At some point Connor thought they're gonna have yet another threesome but it all turned out differently. Instead of having sex, the three of them all fell asleep on the area right in front of the fireplace.

*

 The morning after, Connor opened his eyes and saw Victoria's face only a few inches away from his. "Perfect" the young lad thought to himself. He can't help but smile at her, she's everything he had hoped for and more.

 If only she feels the same.

 "You like her don't you?" Nick asked. Connor turned his head to the left and saw the tatted oyung guy sitting on the couch looking at them.

 "So what if I do?" he asked as he sat up.

 "So what if you do? Dude you're losing her"

  "To you Nick ... I'm losing her to you"

 "Do you want me to go away?" Nick then asked. Connor knows that his answer to that question is a big 'Yes' , massive actually.

 "Go away? So you could be the hero?"

 "This is not a goddamn competition Connor ... if you want Victoria you can have her" Nick answered. Connor was about to say something when he saw Victoria move, afraid that they'll wake her up ... the two just went to the kitchen so they can talk.

 "Connor please be honest with me alright? Do you love her?"

 "You know how I feel about her"  the young guy replied.

 "Then fucking say it"

 "I love Victoria"

 "There .. was that too hard to say?"

 "No ... what' your point Nick?"

  "My point is if you can't even say how you feel about her then you have no rights to claim her. Victoria is a wonderful person , she doesn't deserve a guy who is unsure of himself"

 "Fair point" Connor thought. Nick's right, if he wants to sweep Victoria off her feet then he must step up. She spent the last few years loving someone who can't love her back. She needs someone who will show her what true love means.