(37) "Baby Daddy"

That same night ... Connor, Victoria and Nick gathered in front of the fireplace. The three young people are playing the game of "Never have I ever" , although the young guy protested to it there's nothing he can do. Victoria and Nick wants to play,  he just can't sit there and watch them.

 To make the game a little different, they wrote different instances on a lot of square shaped papers and then stuffed them inside the jar, the three will then take each turn on drawing a paper from the jar.

  "Alright first to go ... never have I ever double dipped on the jar of peanut butter" Nick uttered and so the three of them raised a finger, first one to reach 5 loses the game and will have to do a dare. "This is lame" Connor uttered and then looked at Nick.

 "Fine .. maybe you could pick something a lot better"

 "Never have I ever licked my arm pit"

 "Gross" Victoria commented but then raised another finger, causing the two lads to laugh at her. "It was one time" she replied in defense before taking out a piece of paper herself.

 "Never have I ever sucked a dick" she uttered and so Connor's eyes widened. He looked at the both of them and saw that they're giggling at each other. Nick is the first one to raise a finger, which means he had done some dick sucking before.

 "Dick sucker" he thought to himself before raising another finger. The two lads then looked at Victoria who slowly raised hers. "This is unfair, I'm a girl .. I did a lot of things" she uttered

 "You're also goth .. formerly .. sort of" Connor uttered.

  "Alright bitches .. never have I ever made out in public"

  Connor did not raised a finger since before that threesome night, he's as innocent as a 6 ear old. Victoria did not raise on either ... but Nick ... he did.

 "Two more and you're done" the young lad told him. Nick in return smirked and told him not to get his hopes up.

 "Never have I ever had a threesome" Connor uttered as his heart dropped. He now knows he can never escape that night ... he lost his virginity in a threesome. What a hardcore lad.

---

Later that night, Brad got on to his laptop and searched for Alexis's profile on Facebook. If he wants to be free from the possible parental responsibility he's gonna get then he must find more evidence that he's not the father of her baby. Their main suspect right now is Nick, which would have made a lot of sense since they never met him before the threesome he had with Connor and Victoria.

 "Dude's shady as fuck" he thought to himself while looking at her pictures. But the thing is, there's no picture in her account that has Nick in it. Alexis's pictures are all set for public viewing , at least that's what he knows.

 Suddenly his phone started ringing, it's Tris.

 "Hello babe"

 "Dude stop calling me that"

 "Oh come on Tris, that's what I'm gonna call you when we get married someday"

 "You would marry me?"

 "I will.. wait before we get too lost in it what do you want?"

 "I can't sleep , can I come over?"

 "It's 12 midnight"

 "Yes and we can cuddle till the morning"

 "Would you let me bury my face on your neck?" Brad asked.