(23) "Ghosts from the Past" |Halloween Special|

"Haley?" Tris asked with his shaking voice.

"Surprised?" the young clearly deranged girl asked just as the blonde haired lad started taking a step back. Haley's carrying a large shard of glass in her hand, making it as her potential murder weapon.

"What's the meaning of this?" he asked her.

"Let's just say Tristan, that you are too good for this place. And it's very sad for me honestly to tell you that in order for me to fulfill my plans, you have to die"

"You'll kill me? seriously?" the blonde haired lad asked. Tris already calculated the distance he needs to run in order to lock Haley inside. "Don't you ever think of running Tristan , I closed the office door" she told him and then started laughing in a very sinister manner. Tris took a deep breath, if there's anytime in his life that his running abilities would come in handy, this would be it.

The blonde haired lad then took another step back, only to feel like he bumped into someone. He turned around and saw a guy dressed in nurse uniform.

"Sweet dreams" he uttered before smacking his head with a hard object. The sharp blow caused Tris to become dizzy, everything started moving around. He then fell down to his knees and collapsed.

---

Seeing how difficult things are for James really hurts Brad. His friend still couldn't remember Erica but it's obvious that the more they tell him about what happened, the more painful it gets. Maybe his parents were right, it's better that he can't remember anything at all. It would stop him from suffering.

But at the same time, he felt bad to keep something that massive from James. Brad felt like he stole a part of James and kept it hidden for years. Now that she's back and they told him everything that happened, all Brad could do is wish that he handles it well. He can't see another one of his friends have a breakdown.

The curly haired lad then went to the porch only to see a young boy staring at him.

"Hey fella, are you lost?" he asked and then smiled at the kid. The young boy just nodded. Brad then looked around and saw that there's no one else in the street, how can this kid be lost?. What caught his attention the most is the clothes he's wearing. The young boy who's about four is wearing the same style of clothes that Brad used to wear when he's a kid.

"Wait here, I'm just going to get my keys and we'll call for help alright?"

"Okay" the young boy replied and smiled at him. The curly haired lad then went back inside and up to his room to get the keys to his car. He returned outside only to get a surprise

The boy is nowhere to be found. He looked around their property and in the street but there's not a single young boy walking around. Brad just ruled it out as the boy's parents finding him.

Brad then just sighed and then walked back to his room, only to realize that something is wrong. He ran downstairs and saw a shoe print on where the boy stood on his porch. Much to his surprise, there's not another print on the floor or in the grass. It seems like the kid just levitated.

The curly haired then looked around, after feeling weird he just decided to go inside and lock the door.

---

Tris opened his eyes and found himself tied on a post. He looked around but he couldn't make anything out of the dark room he's in. It was only after a few moments did he realized that he is now in the abandoned wing of the hospital building.

The blonde haired lad tried to free himself, but the ropes around his wrists are tied as tightly, up to the point that it actually hurts him.