(45) "The Trio"

Brad watched Tris and Luke cautiously while they're driving, he hates the feeling of being jealous but he can't help it. If he will ever compare the blonde haired Luke to any fictional character it would be Finnick from 'The Hunger Games' trilogy,  there was something about him that is just charismatic ... Brad doesn't know what it is but he too is getting affected by it. Maybe it's his expressive eyes , or the lips that looks so good whenever he smirks. Curly doesn't know the exact reason why and he's pretty sure he doesn't want to find out.

 "Where are we going Tris?" he asked before turning his head to the side.

 "The best place in town"

 "Where is that?" Brad asked only to see Tris smile at him. 

 "What? why?"

 "Are you alright? You're sweating"

 "I'm okay"

 "Dude ... the air condition is on ..."

 "Tris, I'm alright ... don't worry about me"

 "Fine ... Luke are you okay back there?"

 "Yep"

 After a few more minutes, the three ended up in front of a Japanese restaurant. Brad couldn't really help but feel threatened that Luke is around and so he tried to hold Tristan's hand ... not caing that other people might see them. 

But much to his surprise, Tris removed his hand.

"What are you doing?" he whispered to Brad.

 "Holding your hand?"

 "Why?"

 "So they know you're mine?"

 "Brad .."

 "Fine ... I'm sorry"

---

James and Hazel went out on a late lunch date that same day. He accompanied her to the new Japanese restaurant across town.  But as soon as they got there, they noticed two familiar face.

 "Dude!" James greeted as he approached them.

 "Oh hi Dude ... and hello Hazel" Brad and Tris greeted them almost at the same time. James then saw that they're eating with someone he doesn't know. "Oh this is Luke" Tris uttered before adding "I met him at the ward.

 "Oh hey man" James said as the two of them did a quick handshake. Hazel then followed and commented on how gorgeous he is.

 "Thanks" Luke replied before grinning at them.

 After a few more moments of talking, James and Hazel left them and went to the very back to find their seats. As soon as they settled down, he texted Brad and asked him if they're going to do a threesome.

 "Hell no, why would you even think of that?" he asked.

 "Because the three of you are gorgeous?"

 "I hate you"

 James is unaware that he is smiling, it only dawned on him when Hazel asked what's going on. "Nothing ... I just messaged Brad" he replied before grabbing a pair of chopsticks.

 "About what?"

 "I thought they're going to do a threesome that's why Tristan's friend is here"

 "I want one"

 "What?"

 "I want a threesome" Hazel replied and so James's heart dropped. "What the fuck??" he thought to himself while looking at her.

---

 Tris can feel how uncomfortable and awkward their table is. He knows he has to do a lot of explanations, especially on Luke ... Tris never mentioned he and Brad we're together that's why he pretty sure his fellow blondie is hurt and feeling betrayed.

 After eating and paying for their orders, the three lads left the place and hopped on to Brad's car. The blonde haired lad looked at his boyfriend and saw that he's going more pissed as each second passes by.

 "Umm .. where do you wanna go next , Luke?" he asked, hoping to break the awkward silence.

 "Surprise me"

 "You heard him Brad ... surprise him"

 "How? There's nothing surprising in this town"

  "Then we'll go out of town"

 "Tris ..."

 "Fine I'm sorry"

 "Umm guys?"

 "What Luke?" Tris asked.

 "I am actually kind of tired so a good old hangout in the living room would be fine" he answered before smiling at him.

 "Okay we'll go home then"

---

Brad is glaring at Luke all the way from the kitchen. He can't believe Tris so accommodating to him. Maybe Brett is right, maybe they had a fling while he is at the ward.

 "What if they had sex? what if Luke gave him oral sex? what if Tris is not anal virgin at all?" these questions roamed his mind while he's drinking a glass off fruit juice.  Brad is watching the two, and as soon as he saw their hands touched, he rushed towards the living room.

 "Why? what's wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost?" Tris asked as he stood up.

 Without saying even a single word. Brad pulled Tris in for a deep kiss. The blonde haired lad then pushed him away and asked what the hell is wrong with him. 

 "I hate this feeling ... I'm sorry Tris .... but now please tell me, what's the deal between you and Luke?

--

that's it for this part guys ^^ last 10 chapters ;)