Epilogue

Six months have passed and every single one of them finally learned that life has to move on no matter what happened in the past. Now, all of them are back in the little town of Wright to commemorate the anniversary of the school shooting that took place exactly 12 months ago.

Brad, Tris, Caleb, Hazel, James, Connor and Victoria joined the anniversary special to pay tribute for those who have fallen that day ... and also to see each other for the first time since they left for college.  Nick was there to join them as he never left town and kind of misses the friendship he and Connor formed.

 Caleb did go through Wallace and is now studying literature. Hazel on the other hand got into Harvard ... it is what she wanted but she cannot deny the fact that the distance may have cost her the relationship she has with James. Ever since she flew to the U.S, they have been on the rocks ... they are both trying to hold on, but life just gets harder and harder.

Connor and Victoria are surprisingly still together, somehow they found a way to make Oxford and Walden work despite the distance. Tris remembered asking Con what it's like to be in Birmingham while Victoria is in Oxford, the only answer he gave him is  "she's worth waiting for".

As for Tris and Brad .. well, they are not on speaking terms. A few weeks ago, the two lads fought over Skype after Brad got jealous that Tris posted a picture of his roommate. He's everything that Brad is not and that took him over the edge.

 Tris tried his best to explain that his roommate has a girlfriend but Brad would not believe him. Deciding that fighting is not the best solution for it, Tris just decided to focus on his studies.

Tris went to Oxford ... Brad on the other hand failed to do so that's why he enrolled in the community college in Blake so he can still go home everyday. The curly haired lad is not giving up though, he will try his best to transfer to Oxford on the next school year.

But that's not the worst thing that happened to the blonde haired lad. Although his family said that they are okay with his sexual orientation, he felt like they really are not. Things have changed a lot around the house and all he can feel whenever he's with them is disappointment.

 "Tris?"

 Startled, Tristan turned around ... only to see James looking at him.

 "What?" he asked.

 "Where's Brad?"

 "I don't know ... there's a lot of people here .. maybe he's over there"

 "Are you two okay?"

 "James ... we're not , so I would appreciate it if you're not gonna talk to me about him"

 "Okay I'm sorry .. wait, here's Brad along with the rest of them."

--

Connor and Victoria walked hand in hand as they approached James and Tris. The lad looked on and saw how Brad is when blondie is  around. Connor heard from James that the two are in a fight.

 A few minutes after their arrival. The program started. He sat in between Victoria and Nick while the town mayor is midway through his long ass speech about the importance of life and not forgetting. "I kind of missed this place" Victoria whispered.

 "Really? Already? You've only been gone for six months" Connor answered.

 "We had tons of memories in here"

 "Yeah we did ... what was your favorite one?" he asked.

 "The one where I realized how much you mean to me" Victoria replied before tightening her grip on Connor's hand. The lad on the other hand is more than thankful that after countless months, she finally fell for him. Con felt Victoria lay her head on his shoulder.

 "This place is a legend" Nick commented.

 "What made you think so?" Con asked.

  "There's always drama" the tatted guy answered, referring to  the constant crying happening on stage.

 "Well ... history went down that day"

---

After a few hours, the memorial finally ended. The entire group of friends, including Nick, gathered up on James' house as it is the largest. Brad wanted to talk to Tris as soon as they arrived, he just doesn't know how to.

 The curly haired lad looked around and saw how everyone's lives have changed ever since they left town.  Brad can't help but feel a little envy about the fact that he hasn't done much compared to them. But set aside that, his main concern right now is Tristan and the boy that he took a picture with.

 Maybe it's the distance ... or the fact that his roommate is freaking hot .. Brad doesn't know. He just needs to talk to Tristan .. that's all that matters to him.

 Their first hour at James's house was spent with catching up with each other. It was then that Brad found out that James and Hazel's relationship ,even though they're fighting for it, is still currently on the rocks. He also heard according to Nick, that Brett is now in France with his mother.

That's good though, as Brad doesn't wanna see his face ever again.

 The curly haired lad is in too deep with his thoughts that he did not even notice Tris had already approached him.

 "Babe?"

 Shocked, he tilted his head upwards and saw blondie looking down on him.

 "Can we talk?" he asked. Brad agreed and so they sneaked to the back of the house. As soon as they were able to go outside, Tristan quickly asked him what's happening between them.

 "I don't know. What do you think is going on?"

 "Brad .. I told you how many times ... Jackson has a girlfriend okay? there's nothing to be jealous about" Tris replied before kissing Brad on the neck.

 "Tris ... I don't trust him"

 "Then trust me Bradley. Trust that I love you ... you're the only one I want"

 Hearing those words from Tris made Brad realize that he's wasting precious time. All they have right now is one whole weekend before everything else go back to normal. He won't see him again for a while and he'd hate for them to part on such a bad note.

 Brad took a deep breath and wrapped hsi arms around the shoulder of the taller lad. "Promise me you're only mine?" he asked.

 "I promise" Tris replied before leaning in. The two lads kissed, only to heard cheers coming from inside the house. Tris and Brad quickly looked at the door and saw their friends clapping for them.

 "You guys were there the whole time?" Brad asked.

 "Pretty much .. you know if we're horny enough we would have called for an orgy" James commented. Brad giggled, only to hear Tris whisper something.

 "We'll have sex tonight"

 Brad looked at him and stole another kiss.

---

that's it for the wrap up guys ^^ thank you for reading :D please read my other stories "Sex Ed" and "Amelia" ... also an important question ... are you up for a threequel or nah?