(19) "Busted"

"What are you two doing out there?' Dr. Clifford asked Tris while they're inside his office. What he and his roommate did is highly unacceptable and is extremely prohibited. "We just wanna breathe fresh air" the blonde haired lad replied and looked at the young doctor.

"Breathe fresh air?"

"Yeah"

"Tris, when I first saw you I thought you're a smart and mature young lad who is just a victim of the situation. But your immaturity showed today when you decided to come with Luke for a little sneak around"

"I'm sorry. It will never happen again"

"It should be or else I can't protect you"

"Protect me from what?"

"You still don't know a lot of things about this hospital Tristan, I suggest you focus on yourself"

"What is it that everyone is trying to hide?" Tris then asked, determined to get answers once and for all.

The young doctor then sighed and sat right in front of him. "I think you should go , or else I'll change my mind and report the two of you to the administration"

"Fine, but can I ask just one more thing?"

"What is it Tristan?"

"Why is Haley warning me about Luke?" Tris asked. He noticed how the young doctor reacted to his question and knew immediately that something's up. "Let's just Haley is a very disturbed patient. Now go" he replied.

"No. I know there's something going on in here. Why can't you just tell me what happened?" Tris replied. "I don't know what you're talking about Tristan now just go before I report you" Dr. Clifford answered to the blonde haired lad.

"Please .. I'm begging you .. just tell me" The blonde haired lad watched as the young doctor started reaching for the phone. "Leave" he uttered. "Fine" Tris replied and then walked out of the young doctor's room.

---

Connor and James are now driving around town again hoping to get a glimpse of the guy the younger lad had threesome with. "Where do we start?" James asked.

"I don't know"

"Do you remember where you picked him up?"

"No"

"You little rascal" James teased and grinned at him.

"Stop teasing me and just keep your eyes on the road" Connor uttered and so he did. The young lad then kept on looking at the sidewalks to see if he can get a glimpse of the guy. "You know, there's this thing called 'Facebook' , you might find him there Connor" James suggested after a few minutes of silence.

"Yes I might , but I don't know his FUCKING NAME"

"Fine, sass pants. I'm just suggesting"

"Sorry" Connor then told James. Deep inside, he's now pressured to find the guy. It may seem like not a big deal to other people but to him, it is. He just lost his virginity to his friend and he can't even remember it. He needs the guy to tell him and Victoria what exactly happened so they could properly cope with it.

"Wait, is that him?" James asked and pointed at the corner where a guy is walking towards his car. The young lad quickly looked at his phone and compared it to the dude they're seeing. "Oh my God that's him! Start the fucking car!" Connor then started panicking.

The dude drove away but still they can't move from their place since the stoplight is still on red. "Damn it" Connor muttered. As soon as it turned green, James started his car and went on to chase the dude.