(3) "Young Bloods"

As soon as Alexis and her mother left, Brad's parents made sure to teach him a lesson or two. "How stupid can you be? Why didn't you use a goddamn condom?" his father asked furiously. "I ... I didn't know this would happen" Brad replied with his shaking voice. The curly haired lad cannot believe that Alexis did this to him just because he walked out on her.

 "Well .. it happened!"

 Mrs. Simpson is trying her best to comfort his husband, Brad looked at his Dad and saw that he is just an inch away from punching him.

 "How are you gonna provide for the baby huh? How about your college Bradley?"

 "I'll work if I have to"

 Judging by their reactions right now, Bradley is now pretty sure his Dad will kill him once he finds out that he's been seeing Tristan secretly.

 "You're just 17 you can't have a family for God's sake what were you thinking?"

 "Apparently, I wasn't" he replied, still looking down on the floor.

 "Calm down"

 "Amelia .. this is unacceptable" he told his wife.

 "I might not be the father okay!" Brad yelled and his father stopped talking.

 "What?"

 "Alexis and I are not exclusively dating ... she made it clear to me before that she constantly sleeps with other guys. I did not tell you right away because we're still not sure of it. I wanna make sure first that it's mine" Brad answered, with his heart ready to pop right out of his chest.

"You boy will be the death of me" that's all his father said and walked out of the house. "Henry" his Mum called out but his Dad had already left using the family car.

 Tears started falling from Brad's eyes, he never wanted any of this to happen. His mother then sat down beside him and wrapped her arms around her son's body.

 "It's gonna be fine okay" she whispered and Brad just nodded. A few minutes after, she helped her son get upstairs and tucked him to bed.

 "I'm not gonna sleep you know that right?" Brad asked.

 "I know. I just miss doing this to my baby" his mother replied and then smiled at him. She then kissed his forehead and walked out of the room. As soon as he is left alone, the curly haired lad brought out his phone and quickly called Alexis.

 "Hello?"

 "How dare you do this Alexis?"

 "What? You're not gonna own up to the baby if I didn't"

 "You're not even sure if I am the father"

"But you're who I want. I want you to be the father"

 "I don't want to be the father"

 "Sorry Brad but there's nothing you can do"

 "DNA test will never lie"

 "We'll see" she replied and then ended their conversation.

---

 It was the morning after and Tristan decided to walk the park to catch some sunshine. Yesterday, he was unconscious for about two hours before he found himself lying on the floor. Thankfully, his whole family is not in still not in the house at the time and so he decided to keep it a secret. This worries Tris the most, the last time he's like this he ended up staying at a Pediatric Psych Ward for about a month.