(34) "Plans"

"Thank God it's Friday"  that's all Tris can say as he threw himself on James's couch. The blonde haired lad thought it was gonna be hard going back to school since he missed a month but much to his surprise, he already caught up with the others. It turns out, they haven't really done much for the whole month that he's not there. Tris thanks God that he was able to convince his Mum to let him finish the school year, it's only three months till graduation after all. Three months and he's free, three months before he and Brad can finally live together.

 "So what are your plans for this weekend?" James asked as he and Hazel started passing around cups of hot chocolate.

 "Ski trip" Victoria replied.

  "Oh with Nick right? How is he anyway?" Tris then asked her.

 "He's very cute ... and his tattoo is still there"

 "Victoria, of course his tattoo is gonna be there .. it's permanent for crying out loud" Connor then commented.

 "Looks like someone ate the jealous pie" the curly haired lad said as soon as he got his cup of hot chocolate.

 "The main questions right now is whether he's jealous of Nick or if he's jealous of Victoria ... Tristan what's your view on it?" James then asked, causing everyone to start laughing. Much to the dismay of Connor who is once again, the topic of the conversation.

 "Wait! before you start this 'bro-versation' , I would like to excuse myself first" Victoria uttered as she stood up from her chair.

 "Where are you going?" Brad asked her.

 "Kitchen" she replied and then smiled at them.

 "I'll go with her" Hazel then said as she too followed her friend to the kitchen area of James's house.

 "I hate all of you" Connor then  muttered as he buried his face on the pillow beside him. The three lads exchanged looks and knew they have to help him. He just lost his virginity for God's sake.

 "We are only trying to help you" James uttered as he started patting the young lad's back.

 "Help me with what?' Connor asked.

 "With you know ... Victoria" Brad answered and then smiled at him.

 ---

 If only there's an instant way to help Connor lose his inhibitions and gain self confidence Brad would have already taught him that. But the thing is, there is none. If he wants to get better at things like this then he must first feel secured of himself.

 Connor must first help himself.

 After about half an hour of thinking about the perfect plan, James was able to come up with one. "Alright, next week .. all of us will go on camping" he uttered in a very proud manner.

 Brad and Tris liked the idea, as it means they get to have time for themselves. Connor on the other hand, is obviously unsure.

 "Is that even a good idea?' the young lad asked.

 "It is Connor , you can have a solo time with Victoria if you want" the curly haired then told him. It took the young lad a couple of minutes to finally agree to it, and as soon as he did ... the mood in the room became lighter.

 "Camping it is" Brad said and then smiled at them. "This is good" he thought to himself. He and Tris are planning to come out to their friends for quite some time now, and this activity could help them do just that.