(29) "On Fire"

"Thank God James's parents came home or else they wouldn't have left" Brad told told Tris as soon as they got back to the blonde haired lad's house. "Yeah. I really don't see the Tricia I used to love anymore" Tris replied as he sat on the couch.

 "Where are your parents?"

 "They're out" the blonde haired lad replied while texting Connor and Victoria, asking them to come over.

 "Is it okay to leave you alone in here?" Brad asked as Tris heard him open the fridge.

 "I told them you'll be here with me" Tris replied.

 "And they trust me now huh?"

 "Brad, I don't think they have much choice. You're my best friend" he then told the curly haired lad who sat right beside him.

 "Did you already text Connor?"

 "Yes I did"

 "Tris have I told you they found the guy?" Brad asked him.

 "They did?"

 "Yes"

 "What's his name Brad?"

 "Nick Robinson" the curly haired lad replied. Tristan's heart then skipped a beat and asked his buddy to repeat the name.

 "Nick Robinson .. do you know who he is?"

 "The name sounds familiar .. I may have seen him before, I don't know"  Tris is trying his best to think of where he saw or heard his name. He's definitely familiar, he just don't know where he encountered him before.

 His overthinking only stopped when Brad placed his hand on his face. "Is there a dirt on my face?" Tris asked Bradley.

 "No .. your face is beautiful .. as always" he replied, causing Tris to burst into laughter.

 "Fuck you" the blonde haired lad then replied as he pushed Brad's hand away.

 "Good Idea" Curly then answered happily as he wrestled Tristan down to the floor.

---

 Brad's lips quickly made it's way to Tristan's neck, sending undeniable pleasure all throughout the blonde haired lad's body.

 "Brad .. they might see us"

 "Let them be" the curly haired lad whispered as he started sucking on his skin, opting to leave a hickey as a mark of his territory. Brad heard Tris moan and groan for the next few minutes. And when he felt the time is right, he started removing both of their clothes one by one. Shirt .. Tristan's shirt ... then their pants, up until they're making out in the couch with nothing but their undies on.

 Brad only stopped kissing Tris when he told him that his parents might bust right in since they have a key of their own. "Fine" the curly hair lad uttered as he gathered his clothes and went upstairs.

 "I like the way you're thinking" he heard Tris say as they went to the blonde haired lad's room. As soon as Tristan locked the door, they almost literally threw themselves into bed and continued making out.

 Brad felt Tristan's tongue inside his mouth , searching for more pleasure. Normally, just the thought of kissing a guy would gross him out but now that he's doing it with Tristan  ... it's all starting to feel alright.

 Tris started to slowly pull down Brad's boxers using his teeth. The curly haired lad looked down and saw his partner looking up at him. The intense eye contact between the two of them is enough to make him hard. And yes, he actually got hard because of it.