(5) "Lovers"

warning ** Tradley slight smut alert

--

"Seriously? Does she really have to live here?" Brad asked his mother while the two are having breakfast at around 5:00 am in the morning.  The reason why he's awake this early?he can't stand sleeping next to Alexis. 

 "She has to. She's your Baby Mama. You did this, you should own up to it"

 "Mum, how many times do I have o say that it's not sure yet if I am the father. Besides, I'm just 17 I am not ready yet" the curly haired lad replied while drinking his cup of coffee. "You should have thought of that before you had sex with her" his Mum replied. Brad just closed his eyes and kept his head down, thinking how unfair life has been to him for weeks now.

 "Does Tristan knows?" his Mum suddenly asked.

  Brad's head sprung up suddenly as he looked at his mother and said "No".  Deep inside, Brad knows that if he tells Tristan he's maybe Alexis's Baby Daddy it would ruin absolutely everything they have.

 "Nope" the curly haired lad answered to his mother.

 "When are you planning to tell him? When the baby's out?"

 "No. I just need more time"

 "Alright" his Mum replied and then sat right in front of him.

 "Son, I admire whatever kind of friendship you have with Tristan. I mean the two of you practically grew up together. I bet you know everything about each other. And if only Tristan happened to be a girl I know that you'd fall head over heels for him -"

 "Mum what are you trying to say"

 "Sorry alright .. I'm just trying to say he has to know. He has the right to know. For God's sake, his parents are practically my best friends. I know I may probably freaking out but I'm just saying. It's better that he'll find this out straight from you. Not from anyone's mouth."

 "I know Mum. I just need more time and besides I don't have to tell him that I MIGHT going to be a father" Brad replied.

 "Speaking of Babies" his mother whispered. Brad turned around and saw Alexis as she walked down the stairs.

 "Honey why are you up early?" Mrs. Simpson asked.

 "Oh I was just looking for Brad" she replied and then smiled at him. Brad then went back to eating his breakfast and just sighed. He needs a plan to make Alexis leave the house.

As soon as she took the seat beside him, Brad stood up and brought his plate to the sink.

 "Wait, you're done eating?" Alexis asked.

 "Yes" Brad replied and walked out of the kitchen. "He woke up really early" he heard Mother say to her as he walked up to his room to check his phone. Much to his surprise he saw that Tristan had already texted him.

 "Can't sleep, up for a morning jog?"

 Brad's eyes widened as when he first read it, he thought it said "Shag". The curly haired lad replied immediately and then changed clothes. A few minutes after, he walked out of the room ready for a session of exercise.

 "Where are you going Bradley Will?" his Mum asked him as soon as he got downstairs.

 "Jogging" he replied.

 "Seriously? You can't even run 50 meters without falling down to your knees" his mother replied. Brad saw Alexis started giggling.

 "Well .. today could be different" he replied and then walked out of the house.