(32) "Backdoor"

Warning: This entire chapter is basically porn in written version

"I want to fuck you" Brad heard those five words that made him extra hard. "But I thought I'm gonna top you?" he then asked Tristan.

 "Next time. Now spread your fucking legs Brad"

 Tris left him with no choice and so he slowly did. "Are you ready for this?" he asked himself and then closed his eyes. Deep inside, Brad knows he wanted this ... he wants to get owned by Tristan. But is he ready? Is he ready for Tris?.

 Brad felt Tristan's fingers slowly making their way towards his very sensitive area.  "Are you nervous?" Tris asked him.

 "Yes, what about you?"

 "Of course .. this is the first time we'll have sex with each other" Tris replied and then moved up towards the curly haired lad's face. Brad leaned in and so they started kissing each other once again. This moment right here is perfect and Brad knew he wouldn't trade this for anything else.

 "Now spread your legs again for me Baby" the blonde haired lad whispered in his ears before he started sucking on his neck.

 Brad moaned as he parted his legs, welcoming a space for Tris.

 The blonde haired lad then went lower and started sucking on his right nipple while his hand is fondling the other one. He circled his tongue on it, making Brad moan as loud as he can. "My parents might hear us , keep it down" Tris whispered and so he nodded. If Tris continues like this, Brad might scream at the top of his lungs ... and so he decided to get Tristan's shirt and covered his mouth with it.

 Tris on the other hand continued sucking on his nipple for a few more minutes before planting kisses lower. Brad couldn't believe that he's once again getting hard. "Impossible" he thought to himself. "Turn around" the blonde haired lad whispered and so Brad changed his position and is lying on his chest. He just gave Tristan full access to his bum.

 ----

 Tris parted Brad's bum cheeks, revealing his pink anal hole. He then placed his pointing finger at it, causing Brad's body to squirm. The blonde haired lad couldn't help but grin, he can't wait to make Brad his bitch for the night.

 Tris looked on and saw Brad has his eyes closed, this is good .. he wouldn't see what's coming. Without a warning, he inserted one finger inside Brad's tight hole. "Shit" curly whispered as he let out a groan.

 "Does it feel good?" he asked while fucking Brad with his finger.

 "Yeah" the other lad replied and so he inserted another one. "Oh my God" Bradley's voice is breaking.

 Tris started moving his fingers faster, he loves this ... he loves the feeling of controlling Brad. The blonde haired lad then inserted another one and saw how the curly haired lad's body sprung up. Brad is now on his all fours.

 "You are ready for Doggy style huh?" Tris commented and so Brad nodded.

 "How many fingers do you feel fucking you Bradley? How many?" the blonde haired lad's voice changed. This is Tristan's sex voice and he's unintentionally using it on Brad.

 "Two? Three? .. oh shit"

 "Are you ready for my dick?"

 "Dude just fuck me already"

 "Alright" Tris replied and then got up to his knees. The blonde haired lad then spit on his hand and gently rubbed Brad's hole, using it as lube. Tris then saw Brad clutching on the bed sheet. "here goes nothing" he thought to himself before finally breaking in.