(42) "Own The Night"

The group of friends wasted no time having fun during the last day of their vacation weekend. Victoria and Hazel are busy making sandwiches while all of the lads are swimming in the lake.

 The five guys got on to the raft and started taking their boxers off  tan their butts, much to the delight of the two girls who are laughing at them. Brad is more than  thankful that their friends accepted them quickly. Now they can act and show affection to each other without worrying what they would think.

 The curly haired lad laughed and enjoyed life, something that he wasn't able to do for the past few weeks. Brad was in too deep with his thoughts that he didn't even see Connor charging towards him. All he was able to do was yell at the younger guy as they both fell into the water.

 "Fuck you!" he yelled at Connor but the other lad just laughed.

Brad was gonna tell him that he almost lost his heart because of what he did when the 3 other guys jumped back to the water and enjoyed the fun.

 "You alright?" Tris asked and so he smiled.

 Brad then noticed Connor swimming towards the shore and so he thought of the quickest payback. The curly haired lad then swam after him and yanked his boxer shorts off. Everyone started laughing as Brad tossed his shorts off to James , who then gave it to Caleb.

 "You are dead!" Connor yelled at Brad as he went on to get his shorts.

---

 Later that day, James and Hazel decided to take a quick walk in the woods. "How are you?" he asked the young girl who is busy picking flowers.

 "I'm good. Why?"

 "Nothing , I just thought you'll feel weird"

 "Feel weird? after what? Brad and Tristan?"

 "No"

 "James you're lying"

 "Fine you got me" he replied before letting out a sigh.

 "Do you want the most honest answer I can give you?" Hazel asked before they sat on a huge tree trunk.

 "Yes Hazel please"

 "Fine ... yes I was very surprised by it. But after a few minutes I realized, there's nothing wrong with them being together. I mean  .. they went through a lot. Brad almost dies, Tris was sent to a rehab ... I think all of that made them realize how important they are to each other"

 "But can that count as true love?"

 "I think so ... love is weird. Why are you thinking about it that much anyway? wait .... are you homophobic? because if you are we'll have a big problem. Danny is gay ... and he's gayer than a pink unicorn"

 "No Hazel, I'm not a homophobic .. I just ... I just find it weird that the biggest dickheads I know fell in love with each other"

 The young guy just sat there as Hazel smiled before placing both of her hands on his shoulders.

 "Love is weird dude . Love is weird"

 "You're right babe" James replied before smirking at her.

 "What's that smirk for?"

 "Nothing .. it's just you know ... we're alone in the woods ..."

 "Oh my God your bucket list ..."

 "Yes ..  #44 have sex in the woods"

 "Not happening today buddy , sorry" she replied before running away.