(7) "Lose"

Tris left Brad's home feeling hurt and betrayed. He thought that they should not keep a secret from each other, but why did Brad lie to him?. How can he get Alexis pregnant and still act the same when it comes to the two of them?.

 The blonde haired lad went home that same morning and asked his mother if he could b admitted earlier, lying to her by saying he saw someone following him. Mrs. Evans quickly called Dr. Clifford and asked if there's a way that Tris could be admitted earlier than planned, and when he told her that they could go as early as after lunch, Tris quickly packed up his clothes.

 "How could you?" Tristan asked while putting a bunch of his clothes in his bag. He couldn't care anymore if his friends would look for him, right now he just doesn't wanna see Brad.

 "Talk to me Tristan , what really happened?" his Mother asked as she came inside his room. "Tris .. honey, we'll get through this okay?" Mrs. Evans uttered before sitting beside her son. The blonde haired lad stopped what he's doing and just hugged his mother.

 "I love you Mum" Tris whispered.

 "I love you too Tristan .. always"

 --

 It's an hour past lunch before Brad was able to come home after going to his cousin's birthday celebration. As soon as he got inside the house, he saw his Mother and Alexis talking on the couch. Mrs. Simpson quickly stood up and asked Brad if they could talk in the kitchen.

The curly haired lad looked at Alexis, and when she couldn't look back at him he knew that something big had happened. "Shit" he thought to himself, wishing that what he's thinking isn't the one that his Mum would talk to him about.

 As soon as the two got into the kitchen , he saw his mother's worried face.

 "What happened?" Brad asked.

 "Tristan ... Tristan found out"

 Bradley's heart dropped, he immediately ran out of the kitchen and confronted Alexis. "What did you tell him?" he asked Alexis.

 "Brad stop it!" his mother yelled.

 "I just told him what he needs to know" Alexis muttered.

 "If that's not mine I swear you better hide or I'll kill you" that's all Brad said before running out of the house. His mother is calling him but he did not stop. The curly haired lad quickly got to his car and drove to Tristan's house.

 "Please pick up .. Tristan please .." he said while waiting for Tris to answer his call.

 It took Curly a few minutes before reaching his best friend's house, Brad ran out and started knocking furiously at his door.

 After a few moments, no one is still opening up ... he ran towards the window and peeked inside only to see that no one is there.

 "Where are you?" that's what Brad texted Tris.

  The curly haired lad waited outside Tristan's house for about an hour before leaving. Brad then drove to James's place to see if Tristan had gone there.

 "Sorry mate. No" James replied.

 "Did he tell you anything?" Brad asked worriedly.

 "Nope. Why Brad, what happened?"

 "He found out Alexis is pregnant"

  "Shit"

 "I know James ... shit!"

---

"Alright , this will be your room" Dr. Clifford told Tristan as the two entered one of the rooms in the ward. Tris looked inside and saw a young guy, just about his age ... sleeping on the opposite bed.

 "Luke?" Dr. Clifford asked the seeming sleepy guy. He turned around and Tris's jaw almost literally fell to the ground. He has beach blonde hair, blue eyes and a gorgeous bearded face. "Tristan, this is Luke Hemmings .. he will be your roommate" Dr. Clifford told his patient.

 Tris turned around and saw his parents waving at him. "Can I just say goodbye to them first?" Tris asked Dr. Clifford. The blonde haired lad then got out of the room and talked to his parents.

 "It will only be for two weeks" Mrs. Evans assured his son. But deep inside, Tristan wants to stay there for a month or for as long as it takes in order for him to forget his feelings for Brad.

 "I'm gonna be fine"

 "I love you son" his Dad told him. Tris looked at his Mum who is now tearing up. "You're gonna get through this alright? You're strong , I know you are" his mother told him.

 "I know. I love you"

 "We love you too"

 A few minutes after, they parted ways. Dr. Clifford went away with his parents, while the blonde haired lad sat on the opposite bed next to Luke.

 "I'm Luke Hemmings, and you are?' the gorgeous lad asked as he held out his hand, waiting for a handshake from Tris.

 "Tristan Evans" he replied with a smile on his face.

 "What are you here for?" Luke asked

 "Clinical Depression with a touch of Delusional Disorder and PTSD ... you?"

 "Depression and IED"

 "You're an IED?"

 "Yeah. But don't worry, I take my meds' Luke replied and then grinned at him. Tris looked around and saw a small television and one bathroom. "Your clothes go there ... here's mine" Luke uttered as he stood up and started removing his clothes, revealing his toned and ripped physique.

 "Woah what are you doing?" Tris asked just as Luke lowered his sweatpants down to his knees, showing his plain black boxers.

 'Going back to sleep? Oh you don't mind this do you? I am like this always"

 Tristan felt uncomfortable, he can't help but look at his body. Somehow, the non heterosexual hormones in his body are now raging and he started feeling himself getting hard and so he quickly covered his crotch area with his bag. Luke completely removed his clothes and then went back to his bed, with his back facing Tristan.

 "Control yourself" Tris whispered to himself as he started unpacking clothes, unaware that Luke is grinning at him.

---

 The curly haired lad spent the whole afternoon driving around town looking for Tristan, around 7:00  he returned to his house and finally saw his parents.

 "Mrs. Evans!" Brad yelled as he scrambled out of his car and ran towards them.

 "Hey Brad"

 "Hello. Where's Tris?"Brad asked and the couple looked at each other.

 "Where is he?" Brad asked again.

 "He was admitted at the Teen Psych Ward"

 "What? where?" Brad asked just as his heart dropped, this is what he's afraid of the most. And it feels like, he's gonna lose .. he's totally gonna lose him.

 "Sorry, he asked us not tell anyone where"

 "Please .. I beg you" Brad replied as he immediately got down to his knees.

 "Please stand up" she told him, Brad looked at Tristan's Dad and saw his almost-pissed-off look and so he did.

 "Son, go home .. get some rest okay?" that's all Mr. Evans said before they walked away, leaving a heartbroken Brad outside their house.

--

that's it for this chapter guys ^^ what do you think? please vote and comment :D

New character is Luke Hemmings!  how will he form a bond with Tristan? stay tuned :) x

also, the first chapter of 'Storm' will be up very soon ;)