(8) "The Search"

That same night, Brad came home looking for Alexis. "Where is she?!" he asked his mother while searching every room and hiding place inside the house. "Calm down Brad , she went home" Mrs. Simpson replied while following his son's footsteps everywhere he goes.

 "Please tell her she has no right to be in this house ever again. Because if she ever shows up, I'm gonna kill her" Brad replied as he faced his now worried mother. "Why? What happened?" she asked.

 "Tris .. Tris was brought to an asylum .. a psych ward of some sort"

 "What?"

 "The trauma got to him and I guess finding out about Alexis's pregnancy became the last straw before his mind slipped. It's clear that he hates me because his parents doesn't want me to know where he's staying at. This is all her fault"

 "Is it?"

 "What do you mean Mum?"

 "You're the one who wants to keep it a secret remember?"

 "Oh my God you still don't understand. This is exactly the reason why I don't wanna tell him!" Brad is getting really frustrated with everything, this is one of his biggest fears and to see it actually happening right before his eyes is too painful and frustrating.

 The curly haired lad then ran upstairs and locked himself up in his room. Brad got on to his computer and searched for the nearest hospitals and asylums in the area, wanting to find his best friend. But as he's reading each name, it only makes things harder. He doesn't know where to start, the only thing he knows right is he has to find Tris and make sure that he explains his side very well.

 "Where are you Tris?" he asked and then sighed, wishing things turned out differently.

---

 Tris wasn't able to sleep properly and so he opted to wait for the sunrise. His mind is crowded with different thoughts, from Alexis's pregnancy to his current roommate.

 "How was he able to do that?" he asked himself, pertaining to the fact that Brad was able to keep a secret that big from him. The blonde haired lad is now wondering how can he and Brad continue what they have if his best friend will have his own family?. Tris is not one to ruin a family, nor is he one to have an affair with a person who has that kind of commitment.  What's gonna happen to them?. The young lad is thinking too much that he hadn't noticed that Luke woke up and started staring at him.

 "Hey!" Luke yelled , that's the only time Tris was able to snap back to reality. Tristan saw that his gorgeous roommate is now sitting as well, naked under his sheets. Tris figured it out by seeing a bit of his skin under the blanket that is covering his crotch area.

 "What?" the blonde haired lad asked the other.

 "You zoned out"

 "What? I did?" Tris asked. Luke sat properly and completely removed the blanket that is covering his semi-hard manhood.

 "Woah ... put on some clothes please" Tris uttered and then looked away. If there's one person that he doesn't trust more than Brad is himself. His hormones are acting very strange these past few weeks and the last thing he wants right now is a Teen Psych Ward fling with a fellow guy roommate.

  "I will ! Chill .. I've always been like this even before you're here .. and we're both straight os no need to feel uncomfortable" the other blonde haired lad replied. Luke stood up and then turned around, letting Tris see a view of his perfectly round bubble butt. Tristan felt uncomfortable, but to his surprise  ... this distracted him from his racing thoughts.