『and up the mountain

You aren't quite sure what transpired during their bath. One moment they were cautious of Tonraq, then all of sudden they had accepted him wholeheartedly into the group. Once morning rolls around, you notice that he's already integrated well into the group as he puts out the fire with his waterbending and begins cleaning up the campsite.

"So, he's traveling with us now?" you whisper to Iroh while watching the man from a safe distance.

"Yeah," Iroh responds. "We need a waterbender for our group composition."

"Group composition?" You stand there stunned. "Since when did we care so much about that?"

Iroh shrugs, "We're doing a lot of traveling. Might as well bring good company."

"I suppose so." You eye Tonraq as he prepares himself for the road. He's no longer the man married to the floor; instead, he appears fully revived and ready to tackle the journey ahead. Though there is a kindness to his eyes, there's also a fierceness to his overall appearance, rendering him intimidating to most. "Huh... So what am I to the group then?"

"The strategist." 

"Oh..."

"So," Iroh smirks as his face nears yours. You can feel your entire body heating up with embarrassment to which he's oblivious to. "Miss Strategist, how would you like to proceed?"

"W-W-With what?" Though his face is still dangerously close to yours, his gaze travels over to the mountain which holds the air temple. You notice the implications, but you're not in the correct mind to answer coherently. "Uuuuup?"

"Heh," Iroh chuckles as he backs away. "That's why we keep you around [Name]."

"Are you a bender?" Tonraq adds himself to the conversation as he travels over to you two. He looks straight at you with a look of concern, and you swallow your bout of embarrassment.

"Nope," you smile sheepishly. "I don't know how to fight with weapons either."

"Well, she knows how but has never experienced it," Iroh explains. "She reads a lot."

"Ah," Tonraq nods his head. "You're the smart one in the group then."

"I'm smart," Haku calls out from behind.

"Not as smart as her," Iroh counters.

"I will dub her intelligent the moment she finds a way for us to climb this mountain," Haku huffs.

"GUYS!" Having not paid attention to their bickering, you surged ahead until you were faced with a large sign. When everyone gives you their attention, you point at it with a grand smile on your face. Haku pouts slightly as the wooden sign reads 'free trip up the mountain, follow arrows'. 

"I stand by my statement," Iroh chuckles.

"That... That was just too easy," Haku mumbles.