『appealing to the masses WITH PAMPHLETS!

A/N: Yo I'm back. Went on vacation with my bf and friends for my birthday, best thing I could have ever done for myself. Now I'm like super refreshed and it feels like all the bad stuff just got lifted off my shoulders... or like, they weigh less. 

I promise a cute chapter coming up soon. And some crazy amount of cameos and confrontations. Man this festival is gonna be hectic c:<

Enjoy! 

[___]

Kya's scrutinizing gaze lands on the two before her. "I know I invited Tenzin to help me, but I don't recall asking you," she says as she places her hands securely on her hips.

You aren't fazed by her direct comment. Neither is Hammy, who rests happily in your pouch with a sophisticated looking hat on the top of his furry head. "I heard you guys were going door to door, and I will like to see."

It takes a moment for her to weight the pros and cons, ultimately deciding there to be more benefits to your presence. "I guess the more the merrier," she shrugs. "So what are you holding?"

"Pamphlets." Your answer is as short and to the point as her, but it paints the color of bewilderment on her face.

 "Pamphlets?"

"Pamphlets. They're the future to advertisements," you explain with glee.

Not wanting to pop your bubble with any ignorance on her part, Kya just gives you another shrug and begins her trek down the snowy streets of her hometown. Her brother follows beside her while you aimless travel behind them. 

"Just any business first or do you have someone in mind?" you question.

"I was thinking this glassblowing store since the family has been in this trade for generations," she responds. "If he helps out, a lot of other businesses will follow."

"That's a smart plan... What about you, Tentacles? How are you going to help?" you hum.

He growls at the name but knows he cannot force any change upon you. "I can help with negotiations--"

"He's the pride and joy of this tribe. Seeing his face will speed up the talks," Kya drones out sarcastically. 

You fail at stifling your laughter and burst out in giggles while Tenzin seethes.

[x]

"I said NO! I'm not interested in aiding anything that has to do with the Northern Water Tribe!" the man yells as he stomps on the ground.

"But sir," Tenzin tries to reason but the man continues his fit of rage.

"To even SUGGEST such an ordeal... I don't care if you're Katara's kids," he spits out.

Standing behind the two, you hear the response you've always suspected. When the owner's son opened the door, it was all pleasantries. They spoke about peace, harmony, and love which are all great benefits of the festival. But the man's lovely disposition evaporated the moment they mentioned the taboo subject, their Northern Water Tribe brothers, which caused the situation to go south (pun super intended) very quick. Thankfully, you expected this and you have just the thing for it.

You shove Hammy holding a pamphlet through the small hole between Kya and Tenzin. To the business owner, it appears like a floating arm gifting him a princely rodent who holds some sort of life-changing piece of paper-- and it might very well be the case!

"The entire Avatar gang will make an appearance! We need to make this event the best it can possibly be and we are only allowing Southern Water Tribe businesses to participate to gain all the revenue of this opportunity," you exclaim some... stretched-truths. 

A light ignites in the man's eyes, and he seems more inclined to accept this daunting task. "How much are you expecting in revenue?"

You squeeze through the two of them with a large folder on hand. "More than you'd ever dream of. Imagine the amount of spending money between the rich Republic City, the established Northern Water Tribe, and your flourishing Southern brothers. Imagine the number of children witnessing a new era of peace and happiness. All world leaders will be there too, giving your business the GREATEST exposure it will ever receive."

It seems your words appeals to the man's wallet and he gives the pamphlet one last hard look. If there's one thing that unites the world, it's money and fame... and love. But you can always coax people into what you want when you offer up famous people.

Tenzin tries to voice his concerns and disagreement on your methods, but his sister shushes him by putting her hand on his mouth. 

"Consider us interested," the man responds as he reaches out for the paper. He scribbles his initials on the paperwork quickly and you hand him an informational package.

"Perfect. We expect you at the banquet hall in less than a week to go over location, stalls, and costs," you hum. The man says his regards to the other two before quickly shutting the door close. On the doorstep, you turn on your heel and send the two Avatar children a smug look. "What did I say?! Pamphlets are the future! You can 100% quote me on that!!"