『a mix up in sleeping arrangements

A/N: SERIOUSLY READ THIS BEFORE READING. This is a bit on the Teen side, implied intimate acts but I promise I only dabble VERY lightly on it. If you aren't interested, you are more than welcomed to stop reading after the first part or skip the chapter entirely. Two updates in a week? It's cause I love you guys.

Enjoy!

[___]

"The news of Master Aang's son visit with his friends was so sudden that we had to make do with the sleeping arrangements. I do apologize for any discomfort," the lead acolyte states as he guides the group into the living quarters.

Despite the enormity of the Southern Air temple, very few spaces are dedicated to any overnight stay. There are two somewhat large open rooms that hold several rows of futons. Each room separates the opposite sex; however, the women's area seems smaller in size due to the low amount of females at the temple.

"Boys will sleep here," the man points at the men's sleeping room. There are four clean futons laid out near the door and each boy drops their belongings to claim their bed.

The acolyte motions for you to follow him as the boys settle in to their spots. You trot behind him as he leads you down the hallway, but when you pass the women's room, confusion begins to occupy your thoughts. Once he stops in front of a room, you tiptoe and peek over the man's shoulder.

The room is as bare as can be with only one futon in the far back corner. Boxes of old antiquities and statues fill the rest of the room, giving you barely any space to relax. A frown plants itself on your lips.

"Since we are already over capacity in the women's room, you'll have to make do here," he explains hesitantly. "Master Tenzin said you wouldn't mind at all."

Of course that slimeball would say that... "I don't understand why I can't sleep with the rest of my group? I'm with them all the time."

"It's the rules here at the temple. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience..." The acolyte fiddles around with the button on the door handle. "But look, you have a door that locks for privacy."

He acts as if having a lock will win you over, but alas you know it best not to push your luck in changing someone's customs. With a sigh, you drop your bag onto the cot and give the man a quiet 'thanks'. He nods and scurries off, leaving you alone in a congested room.

[x]

After having dinner and a nice shower, you plop onto your bed with the last of your strength. You are grateful that at the very least you feel refreshed enough to just die in bed and forget about your sleeping arrangement. 

A soft knock on the door captures your attention and you open the door to spot Iroh fresh out of the shower. He dons only a loose shirt, shorts, and a towel draped around his shoulders. The dampness of his shower weighs down his hair into a shaggy do, while his body emits a deep scent of foreign oils. 

"How's it going--... Wait, are you staying here?" He opens the door completely and enters the room to give it a better inspection. 

He closes the door behind him as anger washes over. Not wanting a scene to be made, you reach out and grab his hand, pulling him down into your futon; he relents and sits down.

"Yeah, I'm sure Tenzin had something to do with this. It's fine though, I can manage. It's only one day," you reason with his emotions. When he heaves a sigh of reluctance, you give him a strong embrace.

The action sends his thoughts elsewhere and he returns the hug. "I don't like the idea of you staying here alone though."

"It has a lock," you chuckle as you pull apart from him. You take stock of his face as it turns from concern to an odd shade of embarrassment. Your head tilts in wonder. "What?"

"You know that feeling you get that's hard to contain because you love someone so much?" Iroh questions in a husky voice. He sounds foreign to you, but it intrigues you enough and your heart begins to beat faster.

"Y-Yes?"

"It's hard to push it down when we are alone like this." He coughs into his hand and moves around in discomfort. "I..."

"You can kiss me," you giggle, having completely missed what he was referring to.

It doesn't bother Iroh, not when he has the green light to show his affections. He reaches for you and plants his lips solidly on yours. At first, he finds a gentle pace but slowly it devolves into a heated frenzy.

Hands wander, kisses travel, and you now realize the topic of conversation. You jolt when his hands near your pants and glance up at Iroh with worry. He gives you a pained expression, as if he is truly holding back for your sake. "Just tell me... Please... Tell me to stop." His breath fans against your neck causing a shiver to run through your spine.

Eyes wide, you debate on how to proceed. Nervousness doesn't begin to describe your current emotions, but your teenage hormones outweigh whatever holds you from performing such intimate deeds.

"L-Lock the door," you mumble as your whole body turns red. Iroh's mouth hangs slightly at your answer, but it takes him 0.1 seconds to do as told.

With the door locked, he continues his passionate kisses until your fully consumed by his love.