● 05 ●

^ bc luke and arzaylea. just let me lay here

V I C T O R I A

7: 45

I walked to my window again and sat there for a while. A smile crept up my face as I noticed those blonde locks. Just in time for school. I snapped another photo again and printed it. As usual, it goes to my board of all things Luke Hemmings.

I walked to my mirror and looked at myself once again. My mom picked out an outfit for me, I pretended that I liked it and thanked her for it but all I ever wanted to do was to burn it.

I looked at it and it was a mint green sleeved cropped top with white high-waisted shorts. I didn't like it, it was too short for starters and it showed off my legs. My mother wanted to add more to my outfit like a jacket or somthing but I told her it was enough. The bangles, bracelets and all these stuff hanging on my neck were enough to make me uncomfortable. She made me wear these brown flats, they were brown, and simple but they seemed girly to me. I guess because most girls would wear one of these. My hair was now slighty curled, and my fringes were swept to the side uncovering my face. My mom applied light make up on me as well. I never liked the idea of painting my face but I have to admit I looked fine when i checked. It wasnt really heavy, it looked natural and light. But still uncomfortable, I don't understand how girls like this shit on their faces.

I huffed and grabbed my backpack and went downstairs. I was so not used to this type of clothing to be honest. I quickly ran to make it to the door before hearing some comment from my dad when I felt an arm grabbing me. "Wait a second young lady. You can't bring that to school." she said motioning to my huge black backpack.

"Actually I can mom" I said turning round but she yanked me once more.

"Not with that outfit. Honey you're going to school not to the Himalayas climbing mountains and whatnot." I rolled my eyes but she took my bag anyways and took all my important stuff in there and put them in a smaller and girlier bag instead. It was pretty small and it had a long strap, which means it would fall right where my waist was and I hated bags like that. They were so girly.

"There. Now off you go"

I wanted to protest but before I could speak, my mother pushed me out the door and closed it. Well, if i want this to work then I have to suck it up for Luke of course.

* * *

I went to school today feeling a bit weird, I walked down the hallway and felt like everyone was looking at me. mocking me. That was until a few people who walked pass me gave me a few compliments like

"Oh my gosh I love your hair!"

"Your bag is so cute"

"Wow, you're hot"

"Hey Victoria, looking swell"

"Girl, puberty hit you hard, and im liking it."

I just nodded at them and blushed. It felt weird being complimented but I was still irritated by the fact that people were taking notice and now they were talking to me. Gee thanks mom.

Classes were boring as usual, until English. I was walking towards our classroom and all the thoughts were juggling in my brain. Will he like it? Would he even notice?

I slumped in my seat and fixed my hair a bit and fiddled with my fingers nervously. Luke came in a few minutes later, every step he took towards me--

let me rephrase that...

towards his chair just made my heart pound even faster than it was before.

"Hey Victoria--hey, you're not Victoria" he smiled and tried to hold back his laughter.

"It is Victoria Luke, jeez" I laughed feeling me cheeks heat up. He was the only person who made me laugh. Im pretty positive.

"You look nice. How's your knee?" he smiled then sat on his chair and turned his back on me to face the teacher. He said I looked nice. That's an improvement right?

"Its fine, thank you."

I was smiling all through out English today barely keeping up with our teacher.

When we went out, Luke approached me once again and said "See you around."

* * *

After I slipped another photo of Luke in his locker. I went to the lunchroom, a smile still plastered on my face. For once im my life I felt. Beautiful.

Not that I'm totally inlove with myself, it was just nice to be complimented sometimes. I guess I was tired of being called the freak all the time. I was still shy about this whole thing but I'm gaining a bit of confidence and it felt good.

I sat down at my usual table, looking at Luke's table only to see some of his friends talking and bickering. He must've went somewhere. Luke was always there during lunch. Since I had no one to stare at for a moment, I took a fry from my tray and popped in i my mouth. I was just alone with my thoughts when no one else but the Ashton Irwin sat on my table really casually like we were friends. "I heard if you put ketchup on your face it's supposed to kill bacter--wait. WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!"

I slighty jumped from my seat because of his sudden outburst.

"Ashton, what the hell? Could you keep it down?"

"I asked you first. What is this--whole thing--whatever this is?"

"We are not friends, stop talking to me"

"I thought we were pass that, care to explain it to me?"

"I don't need to explain anything to you"

"What's this all about then hm?" What the hell is wrong with him? Everyone seemed to appreciate what I look like, and now he's acting like it's a bad thing?

"Is it wrong to try and fix myself up a bit?"

"A bit?! I mean it's nice! You look so good but..." I chose to ignore him, then I looked over to Luke's table again and there he was, but he wasn't alone.

He was with Talia, and she kissed him, it was just a quick peck on the lips. Luke looked startled but he smiled afterwards.

And in just that one moment my whole self-esteem went all the way down to zero.

I felt my heart drop, and tears were starting to pool into my eyes. I looked over to Ashton who just noticed then he looked over to Luke's table and his face full of alarm and sudden realization.

Before he could even say anything I ran out of the lunchroom bringing my bag with me. I just ran, I didn't even know where I should go, I just wanted to be out of here. I could hear Ashton calling out my name but I didn't listen. I just continued to sob, when I reached outside the school.

* * *

i know what you're all thinking, she's so stupid to cry over a little crush like that but let us all remember that she didn't have any experience with this whole thing like at all. so yeah

so i was writing this chapter and then i was on my social shit when i saw goddamn photos of arz and luke and HONESTLY i am in full out rage rn but i want my baby real happy as well so fuck all that

omfg help me idk haha sorry bout the really shitty chapter