● 38 ●

V I C T O R I A

"are you okay dear? oh gosh, water? food? do you want to nap?" Liz asked me as she rubbed my back. "No no, I'm alright thank you. I'm just glad Luke's okay, that was so close"

"Yeah, we shouldn't have left him here alone. I can't believe Ashton would do that, he used to be a good kid"

"Yeah I thought that too" I sighed. How could he even think about doing things like that, I really did think he was fine with Luke now. Deep inside I felt devastated and disappointed, finally I had trusted him but had to let the jealousy take over him that he would do something so gruesome like that, to Luke.

Liz and Andrew went home to get clothes and a few necessities for Luke and for themselves as well. I stayed beside his bed the entire time, too scared to even get a blink of sleep. I had his cold hands in mine, tracing my thumb on his veins, never wanting to let go. My other hand caressing his face, my fingers slightly touching his growing stubble, and feeling his hollow cheekbone.

"You idiot, you've always been bad at driving" I chuckled a bit trying to fight the tears that were about to fall.

"Remember when you almost ran over me? You ruined my bike, and I was totally okay with that--" I inhaled for a moment and blinked "Everyone thought I was a freak, but I didn't care, because you were there. You're the reason why I continued to go to school and eat all the insults thrown in my face everyday--"

"You kept me sane Luke, in the most insane way possible"

"--You were all I ever wanted since the start, you were too dumb to see that... I dated Ashton to forget you Luke. I thought it was getting unhealthy, me stalking you and obsessing over you all the time. I watched you every morning, I sometimes followed you to your own house" I laughed "It was crazy. Then Ashton came along--"

It was torturous, hearing only the faint sounds from the monitor beside him, looking at him so lifeless and I felt like an idiot. Crying wasn't going to save him, but I felt like I had to let this all out.

"I-I" chuckle "you know what? I'm not even gunna talk about Ashton anymore" I said as I wiped the tears from my face. "Listen to me, I know you can hear me Luke. You need to wake up. Please wake up, for your family--"

L U K E

"Just wake up, please. For me Luke, I need you. I l-love you, please"

Even if I was standing there beside her, looking at her cry her eyes out for me. Not even all the pain from the accident can outgrow the pain I felt seeing her breakdown like that.

She loves me, she actually loves me. I walked closer to her and wrapped my arms around her. Embracing her as tight as I could and I felt myself cry as well. I shut my eyes tight never wanting to let go, the agony hitting me so hard that I couldn't physically hug her, touch her face, inhale her scent becuase of my current state. She was so close, but so far away.

"I-I love you too"

My eyes opened and pain was the first thing that hit me. It was everywhere, my chest mostly. I felt my face fill up with heat and looked beside me to see that she was still holding my hand, but this time I could actually feel her. She looked at me with wide glossy eyes.

"Y-you're--you're awake" she stuttered and I looked down on myself and touched my face, my arms. I was awake.

"I-uh, I guess--" before I could even finish she already fell on me her arms wrapped around me and her face buried in my neck.

"You idiot! I was so scared, I was so scared. I thought you were gunna d-die" she sobbed and I nuzzled my face on her hair, inhaling as much as I could, my arms on her back squeezing her tight. "I am, I am babe. I'm sorry, sorry I--"

she loosened her embrace and looked at me still with teary eyes and my hands found their way to cup her tiny face. "I love you. God I love Tori, I was gunna tell you b-but, the car--" and before I could even continue what I was saying, her lips were pressed into mine completely catching me off guard.

My eyes widened but finally responded to her lips and moved them, slowly yet full of affection. "I love you, fuck I love you. I'm never gunna let anyone take you away from me--" kiss"ever--" kiss "--again" I said between kisses and smiled through the kiss, finally all the pain leaving my body and all I could ever think about was her.

Our foreheads rested against each other as we both gasped for air. She laughed softly and that made my heart flutter even more, as cliché as that sounded but, shit is real.

"You dork, took you long enough" She said grabbing my hands that were on her face and interwined them with her own.

"I'm sorry to make you wait, I'm an idiot" I said hugging her again.

"It was worth it, a whole year of waiting everyday from my window, it's fucking worth it" she said and we both laughed, our lips meeting each other again.

Damn, I'm inlove with my stalker.

* * *

BOOM KA POW! CRASH, WHOOSH, CONFETTI, LLAMA DRAMA BANANA LORI FO EVAAAAAAAA!!!

i know we have exams but i miss y'all :*