● 21 ●

V I C T O R I A

"Stop moving!"

"but it hurts!"

"Do you want me to scrub this on your busted lip then?" I said slightly laughing

"now hold still, I'm not done" We were currently inside Ashton's bathroom with Ashton sitting on his toilet seat while I had to treat his cuts. There wasn't that much, there was just a busted lip and I don't understand why, I saw Luke hit him a hundred times. Is he even human?

"Relax Tori. It's nothing a kiss won't fix" Ashton smiled as he leaned forward and I caught myself smiling as well. His lips met mine and I wrapped my arms around him as his hands snaked around my back as he pulled me closer. I swiped my tongue over lip and he slightly flinched and I realized that I had touched that part where it was bleeding.

"Oh god, I'm sorry babe"

"No no no, it's alright. That was hot by the way. Since when did you learn to use tongue like that huh?" Ashton joked as he wiggled his eyebrows at me. "Just shut up and let me finish cleaning it" I laughed. I dabbed Ashton's lip with a wet cloth and after it was dry, I got some medicine from his drawer and applied it gently on his lip.

"You know, you should've just talked it out Ash, you didn't have to fight back" I said, trying to explain to him. I wasn't very fond of violence and I hated it.

Do you? or is it just because it was Luke he beat up?

God dammit it was that stupid voice in my head again sending Luke back into my thoughts.

"It was self defense Tori, I can't just stand there and let him beat me up!"

"I know Luke, he's not that type of person. My point is you should've just explanied whatever you guys were dealing with"

"Did you see what he did to me?! He fucking tackled me to the ground and attacked me!"

"I'm pretty sure there was a reason behind that Ash" I said trying to argue with him. I just wanted to know why, I mean he was my boyfriend anyways and it is my job to know about his issues and stuff.

Ashton stood up from where he was seated completely towering over me "Now you're just defending him. What the hell Tori? I'm your boyfriend we should be a team!"

"I know that Ash, but--"

"No no no! It's what you're doing! You've completely turned to his side. What kind of bullshit did he tell you this time? Jesus Christ Tori he's just screwing your brains out"

"Baby I'm not defending him. I'm just saying maybe you guys should sort it out you know, it w--"

"You know what? Save it, I don't wanna deal with this right now" Ashton went outside the bathroom and I followed him out. He picked up his jacket and grabbed a beanie and put it on his head. "Where are you going?" I asked as he grabbed him keys. "Away from here. I need some time alone" and he slammed the door on me and drove off.

What the hell am I supposed to do now. I still didn't understand why Luke and Ashton were fighting, they were supposed to be friends. Speaking of Luke, I decided to head out as well and look for him. There was a lot that we needed to talk about since I didn't really hear him out and I should also apologize in behalf of Ashton's behavior.

* * *

Knock

Knock

"Caluuuuuuum! Come on open up!"

Knock

knock

knock

"Come on Calum! I know he's in there! Luke come on, we need to talk!"

after a while, the door swung open revealing a tall blonde boy, also with a busted lip. The boy that I've always known to love. "Hey"

"hey" he slightly smiled at me and so did I. This was getting so awkward.

"Um, do you wanna come in?"

"Uh yeah, sure thanks" I said as I walked into the house. Luke walked to the kitchen so I followed him there. I sat on one of the kitchen stools while Luke was rummaging the fridge, looking for something. He later pulled out a box of orange juice and he held one to me but I just politely shook mu head "No thank you"

"Alrighty then" he said shrugging as he placed the cartoon to his busted lip.

"So um, I just wanted to come here too see how you're doing" he looked at me and he shrugged in response. "Oh well, I got a busted lip but I'm still alive." Luke looked down on his feet that were swaying back and forth.

"I see, and I uh--I just wanted to apologize for what Ashton did back there. That was a really dick move. I don't know what it was all about but I just wanted to say sorry on his behalf.

"Can't he come here and tell me himself? Plus, I'm not the one he should be apologizing to--" he sad while he was looking at me. That goddamn look that was just memerizing me since day one.

"and he just messed around someone who was special to me so I got a bit carried away there. I'm sorry as well" he added.

"Yeah, I know. Would you accept his apology then? I mean I know Ashton can be a handful sometimes but he's a good guy Luke. Please don't beat him around like that. It upsets me."

"I would accept his apology"

"You would?" I questioned.

"Yeah would. On one condition though." he said as he got off the counter and walked towards me until he was already towering over me.

"A-alright Hemmings what is it?" I said, still trying to sound as casual as possible. Sure I had Ashton now, but Luke always had this effect on me. Whatever he does, it's just--I don't even know.

"Go on a date with me"

* * *

hihihiGAHAHAHAHA so excited for the next chapter

shit is abawt to go down