● 15 ●

L U K E

Dark

Everything was dark and I swear this is a car trunk. It stinks in here, it smells like mud and sweaty balls.

There might have been a bump in the road because I felt the car tug and I hit my head on whatever was this thing inside this stupid trunk "Ow! Motherfu--atleast drive properly you dick!" I yelled wincing from the pain.

A few minutes later the car was slowing down and I could hear some music outside, I could also hear footsteps walking towards where I was, rubber rubbing on asphalt.

The trunk opened and someone took the sack from my head. I could see 3 figures standing in front of me laughing their faces off.

"You guys are assholes"

"Hey, it wasn't our idea! Blame Talia!" Calum said still stiffling a laugh.

"I said I was coming, you didn't have to abduct me" I said setting my leg outside the trunk and lowering my head as I sat up making sure I wouldn't hit my head. "Yeah sure, whatever you say" come on, Ashton's waiting."

The mention of Ashton's name made me kind of irritated. I seriously don't want to deal with him right now. We walked towards Ashton's big ass house and as soon as the doors opened, music was blasting and people started acknowledging our presence. A few people gave us high fives, first bumps, girls flashing their boobs at me, but I wasn't really inerested in these girls.

"Lucaaaaaaaaas" oh boy

"Hi Talia" I said faking a smile. "So what did you think of the surprise?" she asked taking a sip frok her red cup. Whatever was inside her cup.

"oh you know, stunned me. I thought I was gunna get murdered." I said, trying to be nice as possible.

"but that's not even the surprise yet Luke, you'll see in a while." she whispered in my ear and it made me shiver. "Oookay Talia, why don't you go sit down. I think you've had too much to drink."

I walked away from her looking around at this party. I think everyone from school is here, I don't know looks like it. I wonder if Tori came here too. I looked around but she was nowhere to be found.

"Um have you guys seen Tori?" I asked 3 guys who were seated lazily on the couch smoking some shit. "I don't know maaaan, maybe she flew to the moon already brooo" the long haired guy said as his other friends laughed with him. Oh wow atleast I know what he was smoking now.

After a while of looking I spotted a familiar set of blonde curls, raising his other arm up while he was yelling something. He was playing beer oong with other guys and there she was, in Ashton's arm.

Fucking asshole can't he see that she's umcomfortable?

I walked over to them pushing these sweaty hormonal people dancing and grinding on each other. "Move" I said and everyone stepped aside. Perks of being popular.

"Eyyyyyy if it isn't my favorite boy Luke!" Ashton yelled as he drank from his cup again. Waving his free hand motioning for me to come closer. "Dude I don't think you've met my... girlfriend yet--" he said in between giggles. This dimwit was beyond drunk. "Baby, meet Luke. Luke this is my girlfriend Tori" he said emphasizing the word girlfriend and that ticked me off.

"Yeah we've met" I said looking at Tori with a straight face. She looked down clearing her throat tugging at Ashton. "She's always so shy, she barely talks to me" I said smirking at her. "Yeah, well. I'm not a people person" she snapped. "Oh, I see, and you're into parties now? That's cool" I said looking at Ashton. "I need to go find Calum, have fun you two" I said turning my back on them.

Psh, I didn't want to tell with both of them right now. "Give me that" I said as I grabbed Calum's cup and downed the liquid inside. It stung and I felt my throat burn. Whatever this was, I needed more of it.

"Give me more" I ordered, "Now we're talking" Calum said snapping his fingers at the guy who was making the drinks.

* * *

V I C T O R I A

"Ashton stop" I said as he was kissing my neck. We were in Ashton's room and we were at this party for 3 hours now and we ended up in his room having a make out session but Ashton just went for it.

"--Ash p-please?" I whimpered as he just kept going on. I was lying on his bed while Ashton was on top of me. "Mhmm? Yeah keep calling me that babe" he said between kisses.

"Ash, I-I'm still, I uh..."

"I know baby, I'll go easy on you. Just relax." he whispers as his hands travel to my thighs. I suddenly feel unusual and I felt like giving in.

"That's it" Ashton smiled as his lips met mine again. My hand moved to his neck as my other leg snaked around his waist. I let out a small moan as Ashton sucked on my skin. Then I realized this whole thing was wrong.

"wait--wait wait" I said pushing him away. He was now laid on the bed next to me as he sighed deeply "what's wrong babe?"

"I don't--I don't know Ash, don't you think we're going to fast?" He sat up and walked towards the door. "You know what? Okay, I'm not gunna force you. I'm sorry, I love you. I'm just gunna go downstairs."

I plopped my head back on the pillows as I inhaled deeply. I thought about what Ashton and I was doing. I'm not that stupid, I know what happens next. I just wasn't sure if I was ready yet and it felt entirely wrong. I looked at the door to see it closed and Ashton was no where to be seen.

He looked so upset, maybe this was a normal thing teenagers do. I mean how would I know? I don't really hang out with other people. I sat up and walked out the room. I was looking around as I walked in the hallways. This sure was a big house there were a lot of rooms and I don't see anybody else living here.

I peeked into one room that had a door slightly open, only to see a Luke sat in a king sized bed with a half naked Talia straddling his lap while she was plating kisses all over his neck. A gasp escaped my lips and I saw their heads turn to my way. I doubt they saw me because next thing I know I was running my way down the staircase looking for Ashton. I needed a ride home, I just want to leave already. I looked everywhere but he was no where to be found.

I exited his house and walked down the street in the cold not knowing where the hell I was.

* * *

okay soooo idek