● 18 ●

L U K E

Ugh, my eyes are too tired, and too heavy. It's too early to function right now.

I shuffled in my bed, waving my hands around looking for my phone. I moved my legs well hoping maybe my phone was just somewhere around there but it wasn't. I was still too lazy to open my eyes so I moved all of my limbs looking for it but it wasn't anywhere in my bed.

I grumbled as I slowly opened my eyes and scanned the whole bed for it. Where the fuck is it? I noticed that my bed covers were different, but so were my pillows. It had a white bed covering and a green blanket with pillows in different shades of green and brown.

Mum must've bought new sheets.

With my eyes still halfway closed I lowered my foot on the floor and noticed there was a soft fluffy carpet, it was as soft as cl--wait a minute

I opened my eyes and looked around the room. It was a nice spacious room, nie furniture. My eyes landed on something on the walls, I looked at it closer and I noticed some of my photos and even some drawings and love hearts, okay.

Then my eyes drifted to a mop of brunette hair sprawled on the couch. I'm in Tori's room? How?!

I noticed her slowly opening her eyes as she batted her lashes a few times and rubbed her eyes with his hands. "Oh, you're awake" she said. I slowly backed away on the bed feeling confused and my head hurt like crazy. I looked down on my clothes and I was wearing an unfamiliar cobain shirt "That's my dad's" I looked atbher again and I continued to back up until I felt myself fall on the edge of the bed and landed on my butt.

"Ow--what the hell? I--uh--we didn't? Oh my god did we have sex?!" I said as I felt my cheeks blush, slightly embarrassed but I liked it at the same time.

She just stood there as she walked to her bathroom casually like every thing was peachy, she came back with a little bottle and a glass of water. She placed it on the bed side table and motioned me to drink it.

"Tori?" I spoke

She continued to ignore me as she fixed up her bed, fluffing the pillows ans tidying the whole thing.

"Tori, why am I here?" I asked again in a more gentle manner. She looked atbme with a blank expression on her face and she sighed "I don't know Luke, why don't you ask yourself that. There's some breakfast downstairs if you want" and with that she left the room. I immediately got up and went after her as she went down the staircase. Fancy house, not as fancy as ours but, fancy.

She continued to ignore me and I just followed her to the kitchen. I saw a middle aged man sitting on of the chairs reading a newspaper with a cup of coffee in his other hand. "Oh hey morning son, would you like some breakfast?" he said motioning to the seat across him while Tori sat next to her dad.

"I uh--Hi Mr. Simpson" (okay i just thought about it now, maybe simpson was a bad idea, now all i can think of is homer 'yellow dude' simpson"

"Kurt Cobain huh? Nice"

"Oh you know Nirvana? It looks good on you, you can keep it" he said as he took another sip of his coffee and smiled at me and I just smiled at him in return not knowing what to say. I expected to meet Tori's parent's in a formal way, and not like this with me looking like shit and wearing her dad's clothes. They would think that I was messing around with their daughter. "Um, Mr. Simpson--"

"call me Richard" he cute me off, "--uh Richard, if ever you're thinking that I--"

"messed around with my daughter? Don't worry about it kid. Plus I've known your father since forever, Andy and I are good friends and he has told me so much about you." Okay so I'm not sure whether that was a sarcastic remark or what.

"um, that's a relief, but I really am truly sorry for barging on here in the middle of the night"

"oh it's alright dear, don't worry about it. We all know kids make mistakes nowadays but I know you're a good boy, you want anything to drink? coffee or juice? anything specific?" Mrs. Simpson came in with a plate of waffles, and it wasn't any type of waffled. It looked so much more fancier than a regular waffle. "Oh wow, and um water would be fine, thanks" I said smiling at her as she patted my back and got seated next to me.

I watched Tori silently eat her food and so did I. How the hell am I supposed to start a conversation like this! They probably think I'm a bad example for their child, what if they were just saying those stuff but inside they wanna kill me already.

"Wow, these taste amazing" I blurted out while I had popped another slice in my mouth.

"I'm so glad you like them Luke, I'm a bit surprised as well because Tori here doesn't even eat breakfast at all, and now look at us having breakfast together." she said clasping her hands together looking at both her daughter and me.

"She sure is, maybe it's because you're here Luke. You should eat breakfast here with us everyda--"

"dad stop" Tori cut her dad off as she continued to eat. I noticed how her face was turnig red

"Oh yes! I can cook for you everyday, and ooh! You can even come over on weekends and have brunch with us"

"Mom, don't"

I laughed a bit in my seat getting a bit amused by all their bantering. They look like a perfect family, and her parents were really cool. I expected them to be all strict and stuff because Tori was always a shy and quiet type of girl.

Baby steps Luke, baby steps and you might get close to getting the girl this time.

* * *

i squealed writing this chapter lol, i wish i had parents like her.

thanks for reading! vote comment and stuff, all the love xx.