● 34 ●

its 9:27 AM

and im feeling gooooood so here's an update lovelies
*cue happy music*

* * *

L U K E

Michael and I have been hanging out more often since the project. Everyone sees Michael as the smart ass kid in school that does nothing besides study and be a loser but in all honestly, he was pretty cool.

I haven't been hanging out with Calum and the rest of the guys these past few days. Maybe because they were always with Ashton, and we all know that Ashton and I shouldn't be put in the same room together, because standing between me and him was Tori. That day we made the project, I wanted to rip Ashton's head off so bad, but if I did that Tori would get mad me, so I had to put my head in a right place.

Michael grabbed his jacket that was sprawled on the floor and he stood up from the couch after he checked his phone. "Alright man, I gotta go"

"Where are you going?"

"I need to go see Imee today"

"Who the hell is Imee? Your sister?" I asked. Michael glared at me and hit me with a throw pillow. "No you dick, she's my girlfriend. I have a life too you know!" I never would have guessed that Michael had a girlfriend, and he seemed pretty chill. Yeah, he's an attractive guy but seeing him in school all alone with a book stuck up in his ass all the time, you would think he's not the relationship type.

"You wanna come with? We're just gunna go grab some dinner" Michael offered and I looked around the empty house. My parent's left about an hour ago and I was left here all alone, with a bunch of shit microwavable food. "Yeah okay"

* * *

So I have been sitting here in this booth with Michael and his girlfriend who were apparently flirting and making out 80% of the time, and all I had to was sit here beside them picking on my food.

"You guys seem like you haven't seen each other for decades" I scoffed as I stabbed the pieces of food in my plate.

"As a matter of fact Lucas, we haven't. Imee goes to a different school and her parents are kinda strict so she doesn't get to go out much." Michael explained and Imee just giggled beside him. "I just miss her so much, you know like everyday I wake up, I'm always thinking about her even if she'a not by my side all the time. So we make the most out of it when we get to hang out"

"Awee baby thats so sweet, I love you" Imee cooed at Michael and he kissed her nose and giggled with her. Michael wrapped his arms around her and looked at me. "Luke, love is the best thing ever"

"Michael please pass me the salt?" I interfered not wanting to hear his whole lecture about love again and teasing me about not having a girlfriend.

"Love is great! It makes me feel safe and warm" Imee exclaimed

"Love is when you look at her in the eye and you just feel complete happiness" Michael added.

"Love is when you notice every little thing about me"

"Love is somebody please pass the salt" I added getting frustrated and bitter about the two of them being so sweet and cute in front of me.

The both of them just laughed and finally Michael handed me the salt container. "Thank you, finally" I said as I nodded at them. Iwas getting a little irritated seeing the both of them so happy and so in love. Well maybe I wasn't irritated, I guess I just kind of got a little envious looking at them. Michael wasn't the most popular guy in school, he wasn't always one of those guys who stand out but atleast he was happy.

Conversations went on with me, Michael and Imee, which mostly conisisted of how they met and stuff like that. Imee was a nice girl, she was sweet, and pretty. Michael was pretty lucky to have a girl like her. Hearing their story, it wasn't anything like mine. Their love story was smooth and just uncomplicated, Michael kept saying that it would've been just less complicated if I just told Tori from the start. As much as I didn't want to believe what Michael had just said, he was right.

I ended up telling both of them the whole story starting from the beginning. From where I found out that Tori was the one who kept leaving letters on my locker, the time she started dating Ashton, just everything until the current situation now which resulted to the both of them feeling bad for me, which I did not like at all, because of that I thought lower of myself than I ever did before. After dinner, I thanked both of then for inviting me and waved goodbye so I could head home.

I drove home that night feeling upset, about myself, Tori, Ashton, my friends and just everything else. I slammed my hand on the steering wheel and just drowned in my own self pity and frustration. Images of Ashton and Tori being together kept flashing in my mind and all I could do about it was cry like a little bitch.

Crying wasn't gunna get me the girl, crying isn't gunna do me any good, I knew that, but it feels like it was the only option I had left because I couldn't do shit. Im just a pathetic loser who's crying over a girl that once loved me and I let her go, and now she was out of my reach because someone already stole her heart.

I fell inlove with my stalker, but the sad part was I just realized it now that she already had someone else. Someone who was treating her the way that I should've been treating her.

and I wanted to change that

I wanted to be that guy, that guy who can finally admit to his own feelings. I wanna tell her everything, I wanna tell her how much I love her, every single fucking bit of her. I wanna be the guy who she calls at night, I wanna be that guy who gets to talk about his girl that he loves so much, I wanna be the one who will always be with her no matter what. I don't care if she doesn't feel the same way like before, as long as I'll tell her what I feel.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and decided to call her, my hands were shaking so bad as I scrolled on my contacts to look for that one specific person that I have been dreading to be with all these years.

Finally my eyes landed on her name, and without hesitation i pressed the button and held the phone in between my shoulder and my ear.

But all of a sudden a huge streak of light was flashing on me and honking noises were heard. Before I could even move or steer away, pain radiated throughout my whole body and everything went dark.

* * *

well fck